Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Mines look nice but my friend said his pair hurt his feet so I'm looking to trade my DS pair. 

I had no problem with excess glue or stitching. That's BS though. We spend all this money on shoes and we get f'd up pairs.

I'm gonna... I'm gonna write a LETTER!

Dear Mr. Jordan,

tumblr_lqmxkdC4pL1qlqf2x.gif

(For those without a fkin sense of humor. This is a joke lol)

Originally Posted by aznlurker

I can't even find a local SJ or CG XI for possible trades anymore...and yes everyone in here is correct, SJ prices are sky high right now. SMH!

Glad I traded my extra Concord for a pair of DS 09's, but damn it already started yellowing around the pods lol

Originally Posted by thrilla11

Mines look nice but my friend said his pair hurt his feet so I'm looking to trade my DS pair

I had no problem with excess glue or stitching. That's BS though. We spend all this money on shoes and we get f'd up pairs.
Wait what? So your trading your pair because your friends pair hurt HIS feet?? You're saying your pair is DS so you don't even know how your pair actually fit/feel on YOUR feet. Confusion I haz 

Mines look nice but my friend said his pair hurt his feet so I'm looking to trade my DS pair. 

I'm gonna... I'm gonna write a LETTER!

Dear Mr. Jordan,

tumblr_lqmxkdC4pL1qlqf2x.gif

(For those without a fkin sense of humor. This is a joke lol)

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Mines look nice but my friend said his pair hurt his feet so I'm looking to trade MY DS pair

Wait what? So your trading your pair because your friends pair hurt HIS feet?? You're saying your pair is DS so you don't even know how your pair actually fit/feel on YOUR feet. Confusion I haz 

Tiffany-Green.jpg

So does that spray really work on the soles? Will it yellow the soles faster if you spray them with it? I have the can at home but I use it on my suede shoes.

These are pretty stiff when UN-DSing. My feet didnt hurt like you guys but once the cushioning broke in they felt great. It feels like newer JB retros with zoom take more time to break in these days.

Originally Posted by dahoopstar12

The shoe stores did a horrible job managing the release. A lot of people got done dirty!!! I luckily got mine

They're sneaker store employees, what are you expecting? Its not like any of them are professionals in crowd control, or magicians that can turn 30 pairs into 3,000. And even if they could, people would be on here STILL talking about how there wasnt enough to go around.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Mines look nice but my friend said his pair hurt his feet so I'm looking to trade my DS pair

I have really wide feet. I had the CDP breds before and those hurt like a mother so I sold them. I got a pair of 01's a few weeks after. The difference in comfortability is crazy. It's so much better. When my friend said what he said, I'm not even planning on trying on this pair. Probably gonna trade 'em and look for an 00/01 pair as well. 

Originally Posted by salbah3

I can't even find a local SJ or CG XI for possible trades anymore...and yes everyone in here is correct, SJ prices are sky high right now. SMH!

Glad I traded my extra Concord for a pair of DS 09's, but damn it already started yellowing around the pods lol

My problem isn't even being able to find a pair of DS SJs for a decent price; it's being able to find one for a decent price IN MY SIZE (10.5). All the other SJs I find for around $300 or so are either too big or too small.
30t6p3b.gif

^wore my pair for the second time today and it is like heaven putting them on.

Anyone know if columbias are still dropping this year? I see Breds are now, but not sure if they cancelled the columbias or what?

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^wore my pair for the second time today and it is like heaven putting them on.

Anyone know if columbias are still dropping this year? I see Breds are now, but not sure if they cancelled the columbias or what?

Still haven't tried on my rock pair.. waiting til the day comes where I can't take it anymore and decide that it's time.
pimp.gif

It's raining over here though so it'll probably be sometime in late spring.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My problem isn't even being able to find a pair of DS SJs for a decent price; it's being able to find one for a decent price IN MY SIZE (10.5). All the other SJs I find for around $300 or so are either too big or too small.
30t6p3b.gif

I have no problem holding on to my back up pair...Had an opportunity to do a straight trade when Concords released but its like a ghost town for SJ or CGs.

How are you guys putting water protected spray on the soles? Won't the chemicals mess up the soles and what not? I doubt it can work on my DS space jams because they been yellowed since the longest, but on the concords? 
I want to see proof, if possible. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

30t6p3b.gif

I have no problem holding on to my back up pair...Had an opportunity to do a straight trade when Concords released but its like a ghost town for SJ or CGs.

Dude, go into the Buy/Sell Forum. I see CGs there ALL the time for pretty good prices (under 300).

Back
Top Bottom