Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by amiwerow

$275 for VNDS Space jams? I'm thinkin i should move on that. Wat yall think?

Depends on how yellow the soles are imo. If it's minimal then it's an absolute steal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Originally Posted by amiwerow

$275 for VNDS Space jams? I'm thinkin i should move on that. Wat yall think?

Depends on how yellow the soles are imo. If it's minimal then it's an absolute steal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its sad that $275 for a "worn" shoe can be considered a steal
frown.gif

especially that these were going for $275 or less for a DS pair before the concords.....

The best place to find true "steals" are at buy/sell/trade sneaker events. A lot of guys have pairs to sell and as the day progresses desperation sets in and cash money talks.
pimp.gif
Now of course you have folks that know the true worth of the shoe that will stand pat on their price, but the youngsters need $$$ for that next cop and the thrill of having the shoe has already been fulfilled ESPECIALLY if they've already worn it.

I havent worn mine yet. I think ill wait till summmer time. Darn thats what i said about my cool grey 11s i dont know i know im only gonna wear them with shorts cause jns would stain the white area.

I'm not buy air jordan 11s. The reason being is because I have yet to wear my cg or the concordsand they are starting to yellow inisde the back heel.how is this possible. Now mind you im a foamposite collector and I've worn my foams and the sole is icyer than the js that are in new condition. How is this happening or why if that

Yea i had to suck it up and pay $300 for my pair. I was pissed I missed out on the release but I had to have these...kinda wish i had more than one pair tho

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Had two pairs. Traded one for some W/C IVs and $100. I think I came out slightly behind, but I'm happy nonetheless.

thats a fair deal. get a pair of kicks you dont have, and some cash. thats a win

im thinkin of trading one of mine for some red foams that release recently. what should be a fair deal for that??

Originally Posted by vipersupra

im thinkin of trading one of mine for some red foams that release recently. what should be a fair deal for that??

Concords > Red Foams

Definitely have to see the Red foams accompanied by cash for Concords.

I didn't realize there was still an "AFTERMATH" from this release. As far as prices are concerned, I've been seeing the red foams going for more than the concords. However, I would never trade my concords for YET ANOTHER redundant foamposite cw.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by spizike231

I took mine out of the OG box and put them into a clear plastic storage bin with a little bit of room in it about a week ago and they're not yellowing. Show no signs at all..

I don't recommend the ziploc treatment for long term DS because eventually it will dry out the shoe. Especially double ziploc. Also the same goes for silica packs, they will dry out the PL.

The mesh on these shouldn't yellow for a long time, they got a tiny tiny dose of that blue dye that they put on the sole so i doubt they'll yellow for a long while if at all if they're DS.

What if the ziplock bag isnt sealed shut.(basically air could flow in and out of the bag even though its ziped shut) would it still ruin the shoe, because ive been placing most of my shoes in ziplock bags.
Same thing I've been doing. I left some space for air to get in on my pairs.
-Drew
What signs do you look for on the Concords to make sure they're real?

just unDS'd mine over the weekend, in this beautiful weather. I was breakin necks left and right. I was out the house and my girlfriend was like, "your wearing the concords?"

We went downtown and i felt that every person who walked past was looking at them. i even heard a few people wisper to their boys,"he's got the cords"

I have been dying to wear there and finally got the chance, it will be hard to keep them off my feet.

Back
Top Bottom