Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

2 different threads, stamp colors are used, the white thread has a v like formation on the back of the shoe, where as the black shoe thread doesn't over lap each other. ^^^ I'm guessing early release pair is the white pair and the other shoe was from footlocker.   

just need confirmation from NTers who bought jordan from retail , is the inside shoes same with first pic or second pic? becoz the way it looks from outside the first pic concord looks everything same compare to the second pic

I got my pair from a Niketown and it's got the sole in the 2nd picture (but it doesn't have the stamped numbers). I think the one with the white stiching in the inside might be one of those "early release fakes" that was coming from those overseas sites.

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Mine are starting to yellow around the concord pods. I really could care less since I wear the hell out of them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real sneakerheads know this. I wear mine and I love when they start to yellow. That's how we wore the OGs. We never put them in ziplocks and let them rot. We wore the hell out of all of our shoes and still do. Yellow makes them look better to me and gives them character.

Decided to throw a pair of my Concords in the washing machine on a gentle cycle wrapped in a pillow case.. I use them as my beaters since I have 8 pairs and wanted to see if the dirt would clean up.

Pulled them out.. let them air dry and DAMN..

Sparkling..

Forget all that cleaning solution... Gentle Cycle FTW...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Decided to throw a pair of my Concords in the washing machine on a gentle cycle wrapped in a pillow case.. I use them as my beaters since I have 8 pairs and wanted to see if the dirt would clean up.

Sparkling..

Without pics this post is 
eyes.gif
 BTW, no one cares that you have 8 pairs.  Sheesh 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Sparkling..

eyes.gif
sick.gif
Rock has been around NT forever, might want to watch who you pick your battles with.
Must be a nice luxury though to be able to experiment with a wanted pair of kicks. 

i finally got the OG.....fiuhh...and the good part is it still DS:nthat:...the bad part is it already yellowed:smile:....

here is the pict side by side with the 2000 and 2011 retro...

Would you guys trade a brand new pair of 13 Flints for used pair of 2011 Concords? Guy wore it 3 times with shoe tree... No creasing on the toe. Clean all around with no stain. Just dirt on the bottom from the times he wore them.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Would you guys trade a brand new pair of 13 Flints for used pair of 2011 Concords? Guy wore it 3 times with shoe tree... No creasing on the toe. Clean all around with no stain. Just dirt on the bottom from the times he wore them.
If it's the '10 Flints, I would, dem jointz dont eem reflect. But on a serious note, as long as you've seen the Concords in person, I'd definitely go for it.

Now, if it's the '05 Flints...personally, I wouldn't.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

If it's the '10 Flints, I would, dem jointz dont eem reflect. But on a serious note, as long as you've seen the Concords in person, I'd definitely go for it.

I wouldn't unless he throws cash on top of the deal.Imo I would trade a pair of concords for a pair of foams maybe the red or og royal.

Sparkling..

Washing machine is the way to go...
69b2626639f0e226310dddf79bf513e0185411cc_r.jpg

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Sparkling..

eyes.gif
sick.gif

Bruh.. Use your imagination.. NT doesnt always have to be your Pop Up Book without words and just pics...
Our Youth today... And guess what.. because of the Youth.. its why I headed off the questions of why would you use a pair to do that.. cuz I have 8... and if you dont care.. why'd you reply? lol...

THUS making your post 
eyes.gif
 The Irony...

Originally Posted by atlantaballer101

Sparkling..

Washing machine is the way to go...
69b2626639f0e226310dddf79bf513e0185411cc_r.jpg

Thumbs up... I used one of those Water Saver joints.. where it just gets tossed around... I was afraid to use one with the thing in the middle but now seeing you have done it and they survived seems they hold up either way...
If it could only wash away the yellowing lol

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Yea it's for the '10 Flints.... He wants to do an even trade.

Man i cant wait to stomp the graduation stage in these. Its going to be a beautiful feeling.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Mine are starting to yellow around the concord pods. I really could care less since I wear the hell out of them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real sneakerheads know this. I wear mine and I love when they start to yellow. That's how we wore the OGs. We never put them in ziplocks and let them rot. We wore the hell out of all of our shoes and still do. Yellow makes them look better to me and gives them character.

THIS. minus the yellowing for me, THIS.

might need to start putting my yellowed and smelly shoes in the washing machine.

i got a pair of Durant II's that the mesh is yellowed.

will try
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom