Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kjlee85

CT just had a restock of Concords...

if this goes thru..
jimp.gif

I am sure it will go through cause they just updated the site and said sold out. Also, when the item is in your cart there is live inventory tracker of how many in stock. I don't think anyone got cancellations from CT before.

My total in CA was like 182.XX which is less than what I would pay in store including tax lol.

I usually check a few of the sites before I sleep so I guess it's time to sleep now lol.

Coupon was given via tweet.

I was in a hurry I didnt care if I used the coupon, just wanted to checkout ASAP.

The price was already good enough.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GET TONS OF PM'S WHEN I POST IN WDYWT ASKING HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY SHOES. I HAVE OVER 300 PAIRS OF JORDAN/LEBRONS AND ALL MY WORN PAIRS COULD PASS AS DEADSTOCK. HOW? 

-     FORCE FIELDS/SNEAKERSHIELDS - ALMOST NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE ANY SORT OF CREASE

-     CLEAN AFTER EVERY SINGLE WEAR THEN STORE BACK IN BOX

-     I NEVER EVER DRIVE MY CAR OR RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE WITH SNEAKERS - I KEEP A PAIR OF CHUCKS AND NIKE SLIDES IN MY CAR TO CHANGE INTO WHEN I GET IN AND BACK TO MY SNEAKS WHEN I GET TO WHERE I AM GOING. DRIVING WILL DESTROY A PAIR OF SNEAKERS, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY MUSTANG GT IS A STICK SHIFT, THAT CLUTCH IS BRUTAL. WHEN I'M ON MY BIKE I CARRY MY SNEAKERS IN MY BACKPACK AND JUST CHANGE WHEN I GET TO MY DESTINATION.

YEA.....IT'S THAT SERIOUS.

Lol you had me up to the car part. I can understand changing ya kicks on your bike. But changing em every time you get in the whip is crazy. When I'm in the streets I'm out for the day, I may be making a million pit stops. I ain't got time to keep changing kicks, especially if I'm feeling myself and my fit. But hey to each their own. Question, if you out with a chick driving around do you still maintain these habits of changing footwear each time you get in the car???
YEA, I DO. THEY ALL THINK IT'S FUNNY AND CUTE. I EVEN CONVERTED ONE CHICK INTO TAKING CARE OF HER SHOES AND NOW SHE DOES IT. IT ONLY TAKES LIKE 30 SEC. TO SLIP OUT MY SNEAKERS AND INTO MY SLIDES THAT LIVE ON MY DRIVER'S SIDE FLOOR.

Lol I used to think that was extreme but I always have a pair of slides in the trunk now along with my Free's.  Caught myself doing that with my True Blue III's on Friday without even thinking about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by indianabound

Coupon was given via tweet.

I was in a hurry I didnt care if I used the coupon, just wanted to checkout ASAP.

The price was already good enough.
try and email them to see if they can apply the coupon

Dag if I would have known this I would have tried to pick a pair up for my boy. Congrats to those who were able to pick them up!

Damn, the only recent release that still eludes me...

Congrats to those who got their pairs. Maybe I'll luck out sooner or later.

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Thanks guys, dudes a real d-bag for this. Was just trying to get some CG's for the my collection and the brons to hoop in. I'll just keep puttin him on blast.

DANG sorry bro! That's why I have my own policy...Never do trades if you're not local to do the trade in person.

Congrats to all who was able to get a pair from CT. I'm assuming that price is including tax, how much is shipping usually from the UK or europe in general?

Missed the restock. Would have been nice to replace the pair I got taken for. And for retail smh.
Oh well

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

darn i couldve copped another pair or 2. All luck with these restocks

I tried dropping the hint for those watching the thread and since EVERYONE knows what CT is now...
laugh.gif

Hope some of y'all that missed out in December were able to copp...CT's always been pretty reliable...

Damn %%# how did I miss this.

Anyway, bout to cop some thru eBay. Can't wait any longer. $280 with 15 minutes left....

Originally Posted by mleezy53

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Anyone looking for a pair, http://www.theclosetcollectors.com/shop.html has a decent size run up to an 11.,5 for $315.
Be vary careful when buying stuff from this guy. He sold me fake Concords.
See your inbox fam...I was just about to cop from some Concords through him.

Bought some KD Galaxys thru theclosetcollector for $250 and everything came through perfect. Anyone else had any problems with theclosetcollector? Has anyone bought Concords through him?? Thanks FAM!
My guy bought some concords from him as well.  I looked them over and yea, they didn't seem legit at all.  He's sending his back.  Be careful out here.

Back
Top Bottom