Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kix28

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Mazz305

I'm in the same boat. I probably eventually will have to unfortunately.

Yes if you can get it for that much get it, i know it will eventually rise again so if you can find it now for this price or less, pounce.

Yeah I feel you but I'm just still thinking sj 2000, Concords 00 or 2011
In that case i would look at yellowing on the 00 ones to see if you can find a decent one on the sole if not then the 11 ones for sure since it is newer of course. But just take your time and look around for the best deal.

I was lucky to get 2 pairs from NDC...  thought about letting one go but it's over for that 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I honestly like my 2000 pair better tho. But with the tinted sole on this one, it's still a nice shoe. I just need to retrobrite the soles on the '00 pair and whiten the mesh. (it's been so long since I wore them)

Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

finally got a pair not impressed at all..
i wasnt either these things are stiff as hell think i might get rid of my pairs to get a pair of dmps because they are comfortable, even the the cool greys are more comfy than these

Was happy I purchased these from some dude that only wored them once for $230 shipped.

Now I'm busting them out when I go to Vegas next month.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

I Love em but im just tired of seeing em everywhere on everyones feet

Really. Over where I'm at, I rarely see anybody rock them and when I do they be like, he got some CONCORDS on! Mostly lil high school kids though. When it released over here, most of the guys who bought them were military and then got stationed some where else after..

Glad I was able to get these....Just waiting for summer to bust em out.... Clean shoe....

in my opinion these are pretty bad quality. But you just have to have them since they are classics.

tvanterpool wrote:
pdxkickz2009 wrote:
finally got a pair not impressed at all..
i wasnt either these things are stiff as hell think i might get rid of my pairs to get a pair of dmps because they are comfortable, even the the cool greys are more comfy than these

Well sell them or give it to someone that might be impressed by your generous donation or offer.

I have yet to unDS my two pairs garbage Detroit weather.. But I have wore my 11 lows.. My Concords are starting to yellow towards the concord pods on the bottom... I hope they don't end up yellowing around the sides of the bottoms... Anybody else experience yellowing yet? And if not how are they staying icy!?

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I have yet to unDS my two pairs garbage Detroit weather.. But I have wore my 11 lows.. My Concords are starting to yellow towards the concord pods on the bottom... I hope they don't end up yellowing around the sides of the bottoms... Anybody else experience yellowing yet? And if not how are they staying icy!?

I have worn these over 30 times. Even got caught in the rain once. Minor yellowing
15f16563a07ac2a7dca77e86fb768866c5e2ab1a_r.jpg

That random restock in Indy was crazy. I said a few pages back that another fsr was coming but I wasn't expecting that 
sick.gif

I turned down a pair at the mall for 225 right after they sold out cuz i thought i was still gonna get a pair to bad
i ended up buying a pair from a reseller for 275 months later
30t6p3b.gif

I'd sooner pay a lil more and hunt down a pair of 2000 Concords than to drop $300+ on these on principle alone. Can't find anyone trying to be reasonable on the price of these. I'll just have to deal with this being the one recent release that I missed out on, especially with all of the fugazi pairs floating around.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

600762_434471853243706_1018964809_n.jpg

i assume this was Indy, Dude bought 14 pairs.

Of course if he was a member on here, they'd "All be for his friends" 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 I can't hate on resellers because some of these cats would be doing worse stuff if it weren't for reselling but when they lie about it.....

So has the value of these gone up since February? I remember many people saying that the value of these would increase come summer time. Havn't been keeping up with the prices of concords.

Back
Top Bottom