Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

frown.gif

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order. Unfortunately not all of your item(s) were available and we do not offer backorders. 

Your order is being shipped with the exception of the following item(s):[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Desc
[/td][td]Color
[/td][td]Size
[/td][td]Quantity
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Air Jordan 11 Retro Three-Quarter Men's Shoe[/td][td]White/Black-Dark Concord[/td][td]13[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Your original Order Price $360.00 has been changed to $0.00. 

Payment Details: 

Your Credit Card/Debit Card 7797 will be charged $0.00. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! 

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453

Sincerely,
NikeStore.com[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by b23curry

summer time kicking in, people going to want an extra pair.

i heard that.. i was only able to get one pair when they dropped and i been saving them for summer but now i want  a extra pair before i bust them out im gonna bust em out regardless but i would feel better if i had another fresh pair

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Originally Posted by mushka81

No we wish tho.
Any updates on the scammer? I see that you have altered your sig. Did the person actually follow through and send you the pairs he promised? Just curious...

Dude actually sent my cords back unharmed. Thank god. Said he had some problems. Idk crazy month tho.
I hear ya. Good to hear you got your concord's back.

Any updates on the scammer? I see that you have altered your sig. Did the person actually follow through and send you the pairs he promised? Just curious...

Dude actually sent my cords back unharmed. Thank god. Said he had some problems. Idk crazy month tho.

The real question is did you get back the actual pair you sent the scammer. Cause he could of easily switched it with a variant or B-grade.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

The real question is did you get back the actual pair you sent the scammer. Cause he could of easily switched it with a variant or B-grade.

Got back the same pair even the same box I shipped the concords box in. One shoe had a flaw I noticed before I sent them off, and Its still there.
Won't do that stuff again.

Got back the same pair even the same box I shipped the concords box in. One shoe had a flaw I noticed before I sent them off, and Its still there.

Originally Posted by Piramania

What made the scammer havea change of heart? Im glad you got youre pair back.

I want these bad but I'm just not willing to cough up the three bills. I'm thinking either a pair of these or go with another pair of space jams 2000. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmit.

Originally Posted by Piramania

What made the scammer havea change of heart? Im glad you got youre pair back.

Said he had some legal issues but if they Unban him I'll let him tell y'all. Said he wasn't trying to Scam me in the first place. Idk got my cords back tho. Still Need to find some CG's now.

i know dude who had the concords 6 months in advance. FSR. was selling em all over youtube, ebay, his website ect.

IMO, theyre fake. what do ya'll think? i know people have connects and *$$%, but 6 month early for the concords?? and he still gets sizes..

Originally Posted by three6mafia

i know dude who had the concords 6 months in advance. FSR. was selling em all over youtube, ebay, his website ect.

IMO, theyre fake. what do ya'll think? i know people have connects and *$$%, but 6 month early for the concords?? and he still gets sizes..

Those are as real as Air Randy's imo which mean FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Those are as real as Air Randy's imo which mean FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

worse thing is, like 3 of my boys got them and continue to get em from the same dude. they got like 40+ pairs from this dude. i try telling em theyre fakes. but they dont believe me. SMH

edit

not 40+ pairs of concords, but just 40+ in shoes in general.

Back
Top Bottom