Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

2011 concords better than OG Ndestrukts? you make me laugh just like your over priced loser yankees in your avy
To each his own I'll take Concords over those any day those are not appealing to me at all. I've liked Concords since the 96 commercial with the 100ft dunk. Anyway regarding baseball I've been very lucky to be a Yankee fan I don't know who you like but the Yankees are the most successful sports team in history.....

Last edited:
To each his own I'll take Concords over those any day those are not appealing to me at all. I've liked Concords since the 96 commercial with the 100ft dunk. Anyway regarding baseball I've been very lucky to be a Yankee fan I don't know who you like but the Yankees are the most successful sports team in history.....

to each his own obviously but 95 and 00 concords are close to the best shoes ever in my opinion but those 2011s are poo, that was my point not concords overall.

It'll be interesting to see if some of these restock pairs come with slight yellowing. A lot of the 2011s are yellowing around the pods (and more) already. Mine seem to be fine, but some other dudes I know are already having yellowing issues with their DS pairs...

Last edited:
to each his own obviously but 95 and 00 concords are close to the best shoes ever in my opinion but those 2011s are poo, that was my point not concords overall.
If thats what you meant then I agree 100% that the 2011 quality is garbage. I thought you meant concords (all years) are garbage. The reason why people are going crazy is because you don't see 2000 or og's for sale everyday and if you do they are very expensive ds so in order to have concords people are eating these up. I haven't even rocked my 2011 pair yet because I want another pair because I know the quality is so poor that i'll need 2.....

i cant believe people get excited about these garbage shoes, still dont understand why
well you must be attracted to it, if you're in here
happy.gif

I got through on the first restock Monday and from the tracking info, that pair will be here Friday.  I'll let you know bout the yellowing and snap some pictures.  I saved that link and all but 2 sizes have shown up on that link since then.  When you click on a size, the page refreshes and the size and quantity drop downs are gone and it just says out of stock.  Since the pairs this morning that went through happened, this link now just goes to FNL's search, saying the page I requested does not exist.

Woke up this morning then saw a tweet with a link saying someone got through for a sz 11 if anyone wants to try.  I clicked it and it took me to a page with ALL sizes lit up.  Tried sz 10 and got the refresh with no sizes or quantities.  Refreshed this new link and tried size 11.  Got all the way through checkout with no hesitation or freeze ups.  Now this morning new link goes to the same FNL search page.  I don't know what happened, but I got a confirmation email 3 hours later.  That's my experience.

Pretty sure my order is going to get canceled......I completed my order on the 1st release Monday and still haven't received shipping confirmation or anything....DM @finishline and they respond "order is trying to process.Looking like that item is low in inventory......if none is available the order will cancel."

Now just waiting for my cancel email
frown.gif

What chaps me is that it was for sz 11...which I know they still have inventory because people were able to get orders to go through this AM and finishline tweeted they'll honor those orders but not mine!? SHADY
mean.gif

Pretty sure my order is going to get canceled......I completed my order on the 1st release Monday and still haven't received shipping confirmation or anything....DM @finishline and they respond "order is trying to process.Looking like that item is low in inventory......if none is available the order will cancel."
Now just waiting for my cancel email :frown:
What chaps me is that it was for sz 11...which I know they still have inventory because people were able to get orders to go through this AM and finishline tweeted they'll honor those orders but not mine!? SHADY :smh:

its finishline tho...i wouldnt consider myself in the clear until the package is in my hands messing with them

frown.gif

What chaps me is that it was for sz 11...which I know they still have inventory because people were able to get orders to go through this AM and finishline tweeted they'll honor those orders but not mine!? SHADY
mean.gif
Same here, bro. Got in on Monday and still says processing, size 11 as well. If they allow today's orders to go through........

frown.gif

mean.gif
its finishline tho...i wouldnt consider myself in the clear until the package is in my hands messing with them
This. They've burned me so many times before with this. This is literally the first time they've shipped my pair ever...

im in here cuz its fun to watch people feed the beast instead of sucking it up and buying 2000s or atleast a dmp XI and then the same people crying about quality before releases, i love concords and wished so hard that these would have looked even decent but i saw them in person and didnt even have to pick them up they are that bad. and whats worse is its one of the few shoes that looks worse on feet, the patent looks so frail and the cut is so low that even at retail i feel super ripped off if i bought much less people paying resale for these. If you like them then great and i hope you get a pair but i couldnt do it

http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4895

actually if your talking most successful in terms of money they are third behind the dallas cowboys and manchester united. but whatevs..

Screw FNL...I completed my order within 2 minutes of the 1st initial drop on Monday since I was @ my computer right when they tweeted the link and now there's a good possibility of my order getting cancelled. How do you not fulfill all orders before having a 2nd and 3rd drop...:smh:

Screw FNL...I completed my order within 2 minutes of the 1st initial drop on Monday since I was @ my computer right when they tweeted the link and now there's a good possibility of my order getting cancelled. How do you not fulfill all orders before having a 2nd and 3rd drop...:smh:

damn thats dirty :smh:

The reason some orders are getting honored is bc there was some coupon abuse and certain orders were not fulfilled FYI

Back
Top Bottom