Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which is understandable but if they over sell like they did with these allegedly....they should at least fulfill in the order the orders were received......not cancel the earliest orders and ship the latest ones.
Yeah thats pretty dumb to cancel the first orders, FIFO (any accountants like myself will know what that is)!!!!!!!!!

does finishline charge 10% of the order first, then correct it. Or did I just get these for 20.35??

Which is understandable but if they over sell like they did with these allegedly....they should at least fulfill in the order the orders were received......not cancel the earliest orders and ship the latest ones.
Yeah thats pretty dumb to cancel the first orders, FIFO (any accountants like myself will know what that is)!!!!!!!!!

first in first out

Got my size 11 Concords yesterday from FNL - for info, they came double boxed, had minimal yellowing around the pods, and I was successful in the first group

Got my size 11 Concords yesterday from FNL - for info, they came double boxed, had minimal yellowing around the pods, and I was successful in the first group

I hope this is the case for mine too. Should come in friday

Anyone who ordered yesterday morning have shipping info yet, or talked to customer service yet?

saw someone in the finishline madness thread say they cancelled his. but that was his 2nd pair he order since monday's restock

mine waiting at the house, pics soon. ill compare the yellowing on my worn pair to the year long warehouse sitting ones.

Last edited:
saw someone in the finishline madness thread say they cancelled his. but that was his 2nd pair he order since monday's restock
That was me.  Got the axe on the second pair.  I wondered if it had anything to do with it being my second pair, but FNL stops that before the final checkout process on any other release.  I know on 2nd restock Monday, I couldn't do the final checkout because I got their new 1 pair per customer message because I only had one card/name to use. 

I'd like to know if anyone has gotten shipping confirmation on yesterdays sz 11's that popped up too.

That was me.  Got the axe on the second pair.  I wondered if it had anything to do with it being my second pair, but FNL stops that before the final checkout process on any other release.  I know on 2nd restock Monday, I couldn't do the final checkout because I got their new 1 pair per customer message because I only had one card/name to use. 

I'd like to know if anyone has gotten shipping confirmation on yesterdays sz 11's that popped up too.
Still waiting on shipping from Monday sz 11....

Slight yellowing but everything else is flawless.

Fnl pair restock

If you complain about some yellowing that some $10material for some retrobrite would fix in just one session, you got some issues

I thought Finishline said they were going to have more retro restocks this week? I have a feeling they will load up tomorrow

I thought Finishline said they were going to have more retro restocks this week? I have a feeling they will load up tomorrow

It all a joke, hate to kill your hopes, they had a few concord lying around and thats it. No other retro's if your read the page you could see that its on the concords. they just liked to f with people

What gets me is why charge 180 for a pair that they know will have some yellowing on the soles. Why not just keep it 160. If I had a pair I would call finishline and get a coupon or something bc no matter anyone thinks no shoe should come with that kind of flaw especially for 180.

What gets me is why charge 180 for a pair that they know will have some yellowing on the soles. Why not just keep it 160. If I had a pair I would call finishline and get a coupon or something bc no matter anyone thinks no shoe should come with that kind of flaw especially for 180.

I'm confused. Retail for these were always 180. Are you saying they should decrease it to 160 after holding them for a year?

On another note. Still haven't seen shipping from yesterday mornings orders. Feeling more and more like they don't have the pairs to fill the orders. I also think they had more surprises in store but they are too flooded with customer service issues and website issues. Hoping once all that gets sorted we get something else

these are some jordan XI turf promo PE's that are on the bay.

concords are cc sabathias made for an employee and the space jams are derek jeters

Back
Top Bottom