Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn thats dirty :smh:

What's worse is I've tweeted their Twitter account asking for some sort of explanation but no response and whenever I call their CS#, I have to put up with the "Call Me Maybe" tune for an hour before speaking to a CSR...FML...>:

I Always have to show love to a fellow "Hawkeye" ...
Preciate man! Much love to you! Then you know how difficult it is to land kicks...

Now if only FNL would show me some love LOL
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What's worse is I've tweeted their Twitter account asking for some sort of explanation but no response and whenever I call their CS#, I have to put up with the "Call Me Maybe" tune for an hour before speaking to a CSR...FML...>:

Trust me.. that is way better then the "California Girls" I had to put up with last year at the Concord Release. I ended up calling like 6 or 7 times too.

Just spoke to someone. They said the shoes are sold out lol straight up pieces of garbage that company is

Edit- to be more clear i ordered right before the second round was tweeted. They told me they dont have my shoes in stock

Last edited:
Just spoke to someone. They said the shoes are sold out lol straight up pieces of garbage that company is
Edit- to be more clear i ordered right before the second round was tweeted. They told me they dont have my shoes in stock

Which size did you order?

im in here cuz its fun to watch people feed the beast instead of sucking it up and buying 2000s or atleast a dmp XI and then the same people crying about quality before releases, i love concords and wished so hard that these would have looked even decent but i saw them in person and didnt even have to pick them up they are that bad. and whats worse is its one of the few shoes that looks worse on feet, the patent looks so frail and the cut is so low that even at retail i feel super ripped off if i bought much less people paying resale for these. If you like them then great and i hope you get a pair but i couldnt do it

:wow: that's exactly what I said would happen......but I was joking

LOL yall are going to be mad when they show up all yellowed.

Remember these shoes probably sat in a warehouse for a year now or was shipped from overseas.

Remember these shoes probably sat in a warehouse for a year now or was shipped from overseas.
I wouldn't even care.. what's the diff between that and copping on original release date?

I said previously it'll be just like when Eastbay sold those CG's that were yellowed. They shouldn't be too bad but If you're expecting a completely icy pair you're going to be shocked :x

I said previously it'll be just like when Eastbay sold those CG's that were yellowed. They shouldn't be too bad but If you're expecting a completely icy pair you're going to be shocked
sick.gif
My thoughts as well! Good luck to those who copped, because I sure missed out.....

I said previously it'll be just like when Eastbay sold those CG's that were yellowed. They shouldn't be too bad but If you're expecting a completely icy pair you're going to be shocked :x

I checked back on that thread.. the pairs were barley yellow, just around the paw part of the sole. I did read though that the shoes were not double boxed and one pair didnt even come wih the OG box.

What a joke, so they said they're honoring peoples orders from yesterday AM but not from Monday?  smh

No offense to the collectors out there but I think it's BS that they allow people to order multiples for something like this. I've been trying to get ahold of these since I was the only kid on the team not wearing them in 95 or 96? But I just can't justify paying more than retail.

I bet the guys complaining about yellowed soles are still going to try to cop on the 3rd restock. If it bothers you do me a favor and don't try to cop when they drop the 3rd restock so I can get my pair.....

Last edited:
FNL always cancels orders. Whats new?
Which is understandable but if they over sell like they did with these allegedly....they should at least fulfill in the order the orders were received......not cancel the earliest orders and ship the latest ones.

No offense to the collectors out there but I think it's BS that they allow people to order multiples for something like this. I've been trying to get ahold of these since I was the only kid on the team not wearing them in 95 or 96? But I just can't justify paying more than retail.
Cry more?

I bet the guys complaining about yellowed soles are still going to try to cop on the 3rd restock. If it bothers you do me a favor and don't try to cop when they drop the 3rd restock so I can get my pair.....
yeah no doubt....I'll take a little yellowing....a little sea glow will fix that!

Back
Top Bottom