Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

yeah i just finished ravaging through there a minute ago, sent some pm's out. i'm thinking about picking up my check from flight club tomorrow and just using the money for a pair from somewhere. i figure i got the money back from the 2 pairs they sold plus at least $100 profit so technically paying 360 would actually be only 250 and i'm not mad at that. no real loss there, just strategy. thanks for letting me know though.

but yea, i seriously watch too much of that poison. couple of my top FAVORITES are...

havana ginger
domino
monique fuentes
daisy marie
renae cruz
mason storm

man, nevermind... theres way too many.

^^^Ha Ha GOLD.
I Know them all and them some
laugh.gif

Back to topic, Looks like you got a few pairs, Just grabbed what you could but missed a 13??

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yo, them ecko shirts go hard with these... wait 'til y'all see my fubu match tho! 
pimp.gif
sarcasm goes a long way. i admit im not really an ecko fan. it's been played for a while but for 6.99 each i said why not? doesn't hurt one bit. i wasn't really posting to "floss in my ecko gear son" merely showing that the shirts' color scheme was a nice fit for the kicks. trying to keep the thread moving, relative and positive.

but hey, trollers gonna troll.

@TheprinceofDE - i'm pretty sure he was trying to be a ****.
@airBOZretro - you know the story bro. not a problem getting the sneakers, its the size thats killing me. still on the hunt.

Someone is offering me a pair of concords bought from a Hibbet sports store with receipt. Never heard from there stores, are They legit, do They receive Jordan/retro Shoes? Thanks.

Snipes Update: There is a God

Ordered on 24th

Priority Mail International Parcels

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

January 11, 2012, 1:11 am

JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

International Parcels

23 Penny is legit.... I've bought some Kobes from ZZZZzzzz before...

Altho I havent gotten any replies from him lately on some stuff I wanted....namely those GS sizes...

So I took the link UpandComing gave and bought up a slew of em....

c0mikal wrote: i got this from mental kicks, let me know if u think it is legit?

they don't look legit.
as i mentioned on pg 12, it has the wide set ankle supports that are common in pre-release, grey market, or whatever you want to call it.

20bs5.jpg

97416562eccd627cf7d768c.jpg

img00456201005151050.jpg

smzsmz wrote:

shirts look nice with them
pimp.gif
, would rock those any day over the stupid JB shirt with the guy licking the bottom of the shoe or some of these other bs shirts ive seen posted in here

Originally Posted by GOAT23

Someone is offering me a pair of concords bought from a Hibbet sports store with receipt. Never heard from there stores, are They legit, do They receive Jordan/retro Shoes? Thanks.

there legit. there mostly in the malls

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I doubt anyone got their pair from snipes yet. I have yet to see 1 pic of concords from snipes. Some guy said he will post pics and of course he has yet to.

laugh.gif
 sorry im a busy person. I work 7-10 just about everyday I will get around to it tonight maybe. I didnt know that not posting pics means that nobody has received their pairs.

Originally Posted by GOAT23

Hey Bro, yes Hibbetts is a legitimate store that sells authentic Jordans. 

Originally Posted by woodro

wat link up and coming give u Nikedealer? or wat site?

It was posted yesterday or the day before.. Finishline had GS sizes... I bought like Five pairs for my lil ones

Back
Top Bottom