Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by philaflava1

So when do I receive those forms, when they attempt to deliver on Friday? I just want to know if I need to leave my wife some $ at home so I can receive the sneakers or if I'm going to be given a bill with the sneakers for the custom fees, in which I'll have to pay Fed Ex at a later date.

Sorry, never did this before.

Fed Ex should contact you via email or phone with instuctions and the customs clearance paperwork. The form is from Homeland Security. You email or fax the form back to the rep and they will clear your shoes. My delivery was 3 days later from then. IF the fee hits, you would receive a bill from the US Govt 10-14 days after your shoes were delivered.
Thanks. I'm hoping they don't procrastinate and attempt to contact me the day off and delay my shipment.
INTL Economy - Indirect Signature Required
helpIcon.gif

Weight

3.6 lbs/1.6 kg

Clearance detail

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Jan 11, 2012 10:17 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jan 11, 2012 8:56 AM

Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

Jan 11, 2012 2:39 AM

International shipment release

NEWARK, NJ

Jan 11, 2012 2:19 AM

In transit

NEWARK, NJ

Package available for clearance

Jan 11, 2012 1:45 AM

In transit

NEWARK, NJ

Jan 11, 2012 12:57 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

Jan 10, 2012 10:31 PM

In transit

STANSTED GB

Jan 10, 2012 10:11 PM

In transit

STANSTED GB

Jan 9, 2012 5:27 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

JARROW GB

Jan 9, 2012 3:10 PM

Picked up

JARROW GB

Jan 9, 2012 9:52 AM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

when i dealt with end and fedex they sent me the email with the attached forms like maybe the next day and i just filled them out and returned them right away...a business day or two later, they call let me know they received the forms and that my package will arrive the following day

no live auction links allowed.

may be the same link i just posted...but they are a lil cheaper now, best price i seen on ebay sz 14

Originally Posted by ccastro02

eastbay's down. Anyone one know why?
We are currently taking care of some site maintenance and updating our system. A time frame has not been provided, but we should back up and running very soon.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by 90max

i've been checking up randomly but has anyone gotten a reply or even their shoes shipped from natterj***  sorry for not puttin the complete name bc i know ppl gona go ape %%+* if i post names . they dont reply to emails at all i got a conf like 2 days after release

placed an order on the restock and have been in contact with them via phone and email ever since.
they were very friendly on the phone but not as helpful as i had hoped. apparently the thousands of orders they received was still overwhelming them. it took them forever to reply to emails but occasionally they did. very little info, just that they would process it soon.
received an email from ash this morning saying my order was finally shipped today along with tracking.
finally found a size 12 for my boy. mission accomplished.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

I just got off the phone with the people that are handling my CT order (first DPD and now Aramex in the US). They called me and i had to pay over the phone before it was released to UPS. They charged me $44 which is whatever. I think someone else in this thread got charged $88 for some reason.

$44 sounds correct for 2 pairs.
In the past I have placed separate orders for the exact same thing from the same store... and each package was charged a different amount in customs fees. 10% is correct for sneakers, but sometimes its mislabeled as clothing which has a 20% fee.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ccastro02

eastbay's down. Anyone one know why?
We are currently taking care of some site maintenance and updating our system. A time frame has not been provided, but we should back up and running very soon.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Should be good to go now. Updates complete. Thanks.

EastbayRep -  Dustin

thank u to the 2 guys that replied. i ordered the restock and recieved a conf# the 24th and NOTHING since. i sent them 3 email's and no reply. the 3rd email was today so hopefully i get something. this is krazy idc how "hammered" you get its been MORE than enough time to catch up. unless there was a "tea" break lol but again thanx 4 the replys hopefully i get them soon

This release opened my eyes. I have only had one pair of Jordans ever and they were a Christmas gift to me back in the late 90s. I figured on the 23rd I would stroll to the mall when they opened and line up with some folks. Little did I know they opened at midnight. The employees (who were lacing theirs up at work) laughed at me when I asked if they had any left. Now I know. I ended up getting some from a NTer and the transaction was so smooth and easy and I feel as if the price was right too. Live and learn. There probably isn't anything else I would stalk down like these though.

For those waiting on their DPD status as "awaiting payment to be released". The reason is none of your contact info got forwarded with your package. So they cant get a hold of you to pay for it. What i did was contact @DPD_UK on twitter with my tracking number. then they hit me up asking for my contact info. Got a call from the company holding my package the next day. Hope that helps someone out

I knot this was addressed in the last thread, but it's seem to have disappeared.

I picked two pairs: one from Champs and the other from Foot Locker. My pair from Champs has real "defined" carbon fiber (almost similar to the CF on the breds and cool greys), but the carbon fiber on my Foot Locker pair is dull and smooth. The look completely different from one another.

Anyone else experience this same situation?

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!

thank u to the 2 guys that replied. i ordered the restock and recieved a conf# the 24th and NOTHING since. i sent them 3 email's and no reply. the 3rd email was today so hopefully i get something. this is krazy idc how "hammered" you get its been MORE than enough time to catch up. unless there was a "tea" break lol but again thanx 4 the replys hopefully i get them soon

try giving them a call and see if they can look your order up. 011442089746732
hope your order comes in soon brotha.
Originally Posted by CRH1979

This release opened my eyes. I have only had one pair of Jordans ever and they were a Christmas gift to me back in the late 90s. I figured on the 23rd I would stroll to the mall when they opened and line up with some folks. Little did I know they opened at midnight. The employees (who were lacing theirs up at work) laughed at me when I asked if they had any left. Now I know. I ended up getting some from a NTer and the transaction was so smooth and easy and I feel as if the price was right too. Live and learn. There probably isn't anything else I would stalk down like these though.

glad you were able to get your hands on a pair.
hopefully future releases are much smoother for you.
always nice to see people getting into the hobby. we all started somewhere.
best of luck. and don't turn into one of these clowns. we got enough here on nt.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!

just give it the the son you love more. i jest.
that's terrible freal.
did fnl send you a partial refund or did your shipping confirmation still show 2 pairs when they emailed you?

Sorry to hear that, that's still better than having 3 pairs cancelled by them (2 for me and one for my son) ;-(

My boy went in to see the Chicago X's today at the champs we cop some of our kicks from and he called me to say they still had a size 14 in the concords for sale....lol. I couldnt believe it, but I told him to cop em for me if he didnt want em. Really surprised to find a pair sitting in stock but not that surprising since size 14's don't sell very well up here in Canada. Just aren't that many big footers up here I guess lol

Never hurts to have extra concords
laugh.gif
:

shirts look nice with them
pimp.gif
, would rock those any day over the stupid JB shirt with the guy licking the bottom of the shoe or some of these other bs shirts ive seen posted in her

jb need design help heavy- didnt someone post a shirt here in here with a cop or security guard on it and it said something like i cop js? 
roll.gif
was that JB

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

try giving them a call and see if they can look your order up. 011442089746732
hope your order comes in soon brotha.
Originally Posted by CRH1979

glad you were able to get your hands on a pair.
hopefully future releases are much smoother for you.
always nice to see people getting into the hobby. we all started somewhere.
best of luck. and don't turn into one of these clowns. we got enough here on nt.

I am excited that I picked some up too. My wife, not so much but I used my Christmas money from her parents so she didn't really care at the end of the day. I just remember seeing all these shoes when I was in school and always wanting some but never having the means. Now that I do, don't mind if I pick a pair up here or there. I try to get the ones that I wanted the most growing up and who didn't want some of these? Thanks for the words, glad to see there are some folks on here who aren't out to gouge folks or look down on them for asking "beginner" questions.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

My boy went in to see the Chicago X's today at the champs we cop some of our kicks from and he called me to say they still had a size 14 in the concords for sale....lol. I couldnt believe it, but I told him to cop em for me if he didnt want em. Really surprised to find a pair sitting in stock but not that surprising since size 14's don't sell very well up here in Canada. Just aren't that many big footers up here I guess lol

Never hurts to have extra concords
laugh.gif

I WISH .... concords for retail in january is nuts

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

just give it the the son you love more. i jest.
that's terrible freal.
did fnl send you a partial refund or did your shipping confirmation still show 2 pairs when they emailed you?

LMAOOO... that did go thru my head.. JK

i gave them a call... i got lucky and someone helpful answered... she said many stores had them in stock and even the website had them.. so she didnt understand only one pair was shipped... just got a call back 5mins and she told me they found a pair & were able to complete the rest of my order.. got the tracking number... thaank god... ill post a pick of the family set when they arrive...
happy.gif

anyone receive their shoes from CT who chose the express saver shipping option? Are these getting held up in customs?

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Sorry to hear that, that's still better than having 3 pairs cancelled by them (2 for me and one for my son) ;-(
that really sucks.. i think it bothered me more this time bc it was for them....

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

anyone receive their shoes from CT who chose the express saver shipping option? Are these getting held up in customs?
mine just came in today. it was held in customs since the 5th but got released on the 10th. i live in so cal and it got here a day after clearing. no custom fees charge
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom