Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by robxdrew

That Stormtroopers tee is the best shirt I've seen for the Concords so far. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

The abella anderson shirt from foot soldiers was straight but sold out now. What about the undcrwn astro dunk joint?

You have a link to the Undrcrwn tee? I haven't seen that one.
-Drew

Here you go: http://www.shopundrcrwn.com/product/undrcrwn-concord-astrodunk-tee-black-white-concord

Well in that case are the footlocker& finishline boxes the same size as last yrs Cool Grey boxes? I ask this because the Box I received from Opium (legit) was the same size as last yrs Cool greys. But the 2 Boxes from Mental Kicks ( Questionable Legit but box has U.S currency suggested tag)  is alittle bit smaller . The shoe tags and production dates on the shoes look official  but the box is making me nervous. Can anyone answer this??
nerd.gif
  all are sz 13.

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Well in that case are the footlocker& finishline boxes the same size as last yrs Cool Grey boxes? I ask this because the Box I received from Opium (legit) was the same size as last yrs Cool greys. But the 2 Boxes from Mental Kicks ( Questionable Legit but box has U.S currency suggested tag)  is alittle bit smaller . The shoe tags and production dates on the shoes look official  but the box is making me nervous. Can anyone answer this??
nerd.gif
  all are sz 13.

my cool grey, space jam, and concord sz 13 box are exactly the same in everyway except for the color.it even seems as if the sz 14 box is the same as well...the sz 12 box is noticeably smaller, i think mental kick wasnt selling RD pairs..not sure if they are fakes

mental kicks even has sum for sale now, if im not mistaken this is the site that most of the NT'ers diligently tried to get their orders canceled from after realizing the quality of the kicks

Originally Posted by woodro

nerd.gif
  all are sz 13.

my cool grey, space jam, and concord sz 13 box are exactly the same in everyway except for the color.it even seems as if the sz 14 box is the same as well...the sz 12 box is noticeably smaller, i think mental kick wasnt selling RD pairs..not sure if they are fakes
If the boxes do not match up in size, Most likely early release pairs.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by woodro

nerd.gif
  all are sz 13.

If the boxes do not match up in size, Most likely early release pairs.

Yeah, I realize now that one of my XIs are an early release pair. Box is smaller, comfort is different. But when you look at them vs my other XIs, they are identical.

The fake pair of sz.13's I got from SDS came in a smaller size box..
So glad I returned those and got my money back..

I was flabbergasted to see a pair of size 11's go for $500 last night lol

I was like damn someone is pressed.... must have been a last minute bidding war..

At least they got them. The size 13 for my son still escapes me. He's pretty salty he doesnt wear my size. He went from a size 9 straight to a 12 overnight it seems.

anyone remember the guy whos cool greys had a stain on the sole? he got it out but I dont remember him saying how. I was about to cop these jams buy if this can't be fixed then ill pass
400502332.jpg

any thing I can do about this?

nerd.gif
  all are sz 13.

I've seen those small boxes as well, and any international pair shouldn't have the price tag, they're fake. All my size 13 xi come with a bigger box.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I was like damn someone is pressed.... must have been a last minute bidding war..

At least they got them. The size 13 for my son still escapes me. He's pretty salty he doesnt wear my size. He went from a size 9 straight to a 12 overnight it seems.

Those are shill bidders, usually sellers bidding up there own auctions.

That's disappointing news. I was hoping for my son to inherit my collection. But the odds are against me I guess.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

anyone remember the guy whos cool greys had a stain on the sole? he got it out but I dont remember him saying how. I was about to cop these jams buy if this can't be fixed then ill pass
400502332.jpg

any thing I can do about this?

I had similar stains on the inside of my SJs box, not on the shoes just the inside of the box . Im not 100% but I think they are mold stains.

I think sea glow would help, but really dont know. 

Anyone else got some insight ?

^^ yes, seaglow will pull that off. Along with jean stains and certain scuff marks. But do not use it on patent leather. It will become dull.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^ yes, seaglow will pull that off. Along with jean stains and certain scuff marks. But do not use it on patent leather. It will become dull.

thanks. will retro brite suffice?

For all who ordered from Snipes and had their shoes shipped out on the 29th (December) and after should check their USPS tracking number, my shipment just updated its location to New Jersey as of yesterday. Should be here in Minnesota by tommorow or tuesday. As a bonus though my 01 DS Breds are out for delievery today..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Whos auction was that mageu13? Dude is the worst shill bidder of his own auctions. If you want a certain price for your shoes put a reserve or do a fixed price auction.  

Whos auction was that mageu13? Dude is the worst shill bidder of his own auctions. If you want a certain price for your shoes put a reserve or do a fixed price auction.  

I didnt catch the name but he'd have to be a damn fool to think people are going THAT hard...

That's disappointing news. I was hoping for my son to inherit my collection. But the odds are against me I guess.

Yeah... both my older sons (13 & 15) wear sizes 13, 13.5 and 14 but the one who wears a 14 couldn't give two poops about kicks
laugh.gif
 So my my 13 year old takes up the slack

Big sizes going for the most, high demand for 11 and up

Yeah... as I mentioned yesterday I noticed a Spike.. and like G mentioned...its because supply on ebay could be dwindling.. but for them to spike that high  is absurd...  I have noticed too that the Concord craze has caused the other XIs to spike in cost ...

The saga continues...and search for size 13

my concord patent cut suck. my cdp xi has a better cut than my concords. 
mad.gif
the patent cut irritates me. too low for me.

xisl.jpg

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Whos auction was that mageu13? Dude is the worst shill bidder of his own auctions. If you want a certain price for your shoes put a reserve or do a fixed price auction.  
F%$# that dude. He seems to relist every single shoe he puts up for auction.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by east99

my concord patent cut suck. my cdp xi has a better cut than my concords. 
mad.gif
the patent cut irritates me. too low for me.

xisl.jpg

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal.. Not to discredit the way you feel, but if it's a problem.. I'm willing to be a good NT'er and just take those off your hands.. FOR FREE.. No charge to you.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom