Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

2001 black reds spiked in price severely. all around 450 or better. glad i was able to pick another pair up before the concord release for less

Yeah I was checking prices earlier this week and saw that. Pairs that aren't even close to VNDS are going for $300
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^ I hope you cleaned the soles before you decided to place the left shoe on top of the uppers on the right shoe to avoid dirt stains.

crap I literally did not think about that :-( I didn't notice any dirt stays afterwards but then again I haven't check them thoroughly hope not

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

2001 black reds spiked in price severely. all around 450 or better. glad i was able to pick another pair up before the concord release for less

Yeah I was checking prices earlier this week and saw that. Pairs that aren't even close to VNDS are going for $300
30t6p3b.gif

I wasn't able to find any 01 Breds for anything less than $450 back in October so I settled for some for $400 shipped the best part is yellowing is no where to be feared

^^ Same here. I''ve been looking for some CDP XI's hoping to get them at a good price even if they are used a few times but everyone wants above $350+
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

The prices on these really dipped alot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We've got conflicting statements here people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it going up or down???

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Picked up a pair of size 14's that were returned and posted em last night two nights ago here and on the other site for $315 shipped.  Sold the next day for $300 shipped.  Figured someone would appreciate them for that price.  surprisingly I didnt get any interest here on NT tho

Got my two pair size 10 from finish line on rd, size 9.5 from eastbay this week. I was lucky to get both pair.

Sorry for such a large pic

^^^very nice
pimp.gif

I unDS'd one of my two pairs when I went to my Physical Therapy session and the PT offered me $315 off my feet but I had to decline. I've waited over 11 years for these and I can't see myself parting with them especially since it was a pair/size that my closet NT fam helped me get
smile.gif

On the pair i got from FL, the right shoe's 23 in the back is a little crooked. Anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

The prices on these really dipped alot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We've got conflicting statements here people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it going up or down???

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Picked up a pair of size 14's that were returned and posted em last night two nights ago here and on the other site for $315 shipped.  Sold the next day for $300 shipped.  Figured someone would appreciate them for that price.  surprisingly I didnt get any interest here on NT tho
Prices are leveling...but in no way coming down below $300...hell, I put up my Cool Greys DS online today and some snatched up in the first hour for $295 shipped. 
Someone mentioned people having Concords as their first XIs and I guess some are going back to cop older pairs to complete collections.  I wish I had some spare DS Space Jams

Originally Posted by BeLikeWater

On the pair i got from FL, the right shoe's 23 in the back is a little crooked. Anyone else have this problem?

It's been a common issue with many pairs. If not a crooked 23, a low PL cut, or a glue spot on the PL, or production dates
eyes.gif

One of my pairs has a glue spot on the PL on the left toebox but it doesn't bother me any; and they are from FNL but I'm still happy I have them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

run a vacuum across that floor my dude

man i have a dog and i dont just vacuum much anyhow...and ur concerned about the wrong thing weirdo

^^^make sure you always remember to put them away in the box up somewhere high or your dog may get to them and tear them up.
One day I came home to see that my dog chewed up my Aqua 8's that I forgot to put away
mad.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^^make sure you always remember to put them away in the box up somewhere high or your dog may get to them and tear them up.
One day I came home to see that my dog chewed up my Aqua 8's that I forgot to put away
mad.gif

yea mine got at a few of my shoes, fitteds and cords/plug-ins and such...but he and i both learned

^^^For me, it was more like I learned the lesson than my dog. I was mad at myself instead of the dog; being that it was my fault for not putting them away where he couldn't reach them.
Dogs will be dogs and they sure love shoes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom