Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BeLikeWater

On the pair i got from FL, the right shoe's 23 in the back is a little crooked. Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same problem on one of mine.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by east99

my concord patent cut suck. my cdp xi has a better cut than my concords. 
mad.gif
the patent cut irritates me. too low for me.

xisl.jpg

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal.. Not to discredit the way you feel, but if it's a problem.. I'm willing to be a good NT'er and just take those off your hands.. FOR FREE.. No charge to you.. Lol

haha yeah right.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

East99Eternal...

A large part of it is the contrast creating a mirage grandeur.

To me, they look identical...

Black on black, it's harder to gauge but you compare a black patent
cut against white panels... the illusion will descibe otherwise.

The best way is to grab a ruler and actually "measure" the height.

Like RichYung would say... "The Cougars were all over me so i couldn't
really tell if there was a difference in quality of the rubber."

actually i have measured it and the cut on my concords are lower than my red/black xis.
frown.gif
i'm picky with this issue since i have own a pair of OGs from 96 and the 1st retros.

^^^^^^^^^
patent cut is pretty good for this era of 11s. My cdps are way lower in "hairline". None of these new 11s are better than the og or 00-01/dmp retros.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

The prices on these really dipped alot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We've got conflicting statements here people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it going up or down???

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Picked up a pair of size 14's that were returned and posted em last night two nights ago here and on the other site for $315 shipped.  Sold the next day for $300 shipped.  Figured someone would appreciate them for that price.  surprisingly I didnt get any interest here on NT tho

dudes just dont wanna pay that much for gr sneakers that
some apparently rather resell and get money
my profit margin for selling at $300 shipped was $30......BIG M
laugh.gif
NEY!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nothing like your titanium XX3 flip.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did it cause nobody wears a 14 in my city and they tend to sell for big money so I figured selling to someone for $300 shipped was a deal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Big sizes are still moving. I sold my size 15 I received Friday on ebay last night within a couple hours of listing it. Got offered $365 for it shipped and accepted. Shoes will be heading to TX Monday!

damn I wish I would've known the huge sizes would sell so well , I had a chance to buy a size 15 on release day at HOH fl mall which by then was the third mall I had stopped at trying to find my size 11-11.5 , the gate was closed and there were like 4 people lined up so i figured what the hell I might as well see if I'm lucky, then dude who worked there told us they had a "few pairs left" I was pumped ran in once the gate opend and he pulled out the box and said ok we got one pair of mens left sz15 i gave him the
indifferent.gif
 and peaced out, couldve paid for my pair had I have known  Oh well........I know cool story bro

Big sizes are still moving. I sold my size 15 I received Friday on ebay last night within a couple hours of listing it. Got offered $365 for it shipped and accepted. Shoes will be heading to TX Monday!

thats pretty good. no ebay fees is always a plus!

finally got my pairs...
happy.gif

sorry for the bad pic quality, took these with my crappy camera phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

my concord patent cut suck. my cdp xi has a better cut than my concords. 
mad.gif
the patent cut irritates me. too low for me.

xisl.jpg

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal.. Not to discredit the way you feel, but if it's a problem.. I'm willing to be a good NT'er and just take those off your hands.. FOR FREE.. No charge to you.. Lol

haha yeah right.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

East99Eternal...

A large part of it is the contrast creating a mirage grandeur.

To me, they look identical...

Black on black, it's harder to gauge but you compare a black patent
cut against white panels... the illusion will descibe otherwise.

The best way is to grab a ruler and actually "measure" the height.

Like RichYung would say... "The Cougars were all over me so i couldn't
really tell if there was a difference in quality of the rubber."

actually i have measured it and the cut on my concords are lower than my red/black xis.
frown.gif
i'm picky with this issue since i have own a pair of OGs from 96 and the 1st retros.

What was then difference when u measured it? I get being picky but what do u expect. I've gotten past the quality piece of this release and very grateful for the three I was able to get. Trust me, I've had 5 pair of OG's at $75 a pair(FL employee discount), skipped on the 1st retros and dmp's as well. But these are my grail of all grails and nothing mattered to me other than getting mines. Tough to see the price hike but I'm over it.

so what you paid for 5 og's people are paying for a single pair before shipping from flleabay
30t6p3b.gif

Am I the only person who did not receive their CT order shipped via DPD_UK yet?
Anyone still in the same boat?

Originally Posted by wii

My CT order has still not yet come in either 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

damn I wish I would've known the huge sizes would sell so well , I had a chance to buy a size 15 on release day at HOH fl mall which by then was the third mall I had stopped at trying to find my size 11-11.5 , the gate was closed and there were like 4 people lined up so i figured what the hell I might as well see if I'm lucky, then dude who worked there told us they had a "few pairs left" I was pumped ran in once the gate opend and he pulled out the box and said ok we got one pair of mens left sz15 i gave him the
indifferent.gif
 and peaced out, couldve paid for my pair had I have known  Oh well........I know cool story bro
That is a cool story man. I'm sure knowing what they know now, alot of people would've reconsidered getting more pairs. Live and learn I guess. But my intent wasn't to resell it. Ordered 14 came as a 15 and I noticed ebay was thin at that size. Tried my luck and was successful. Never will I make it a business. I really wanted to trade them for something I don't have...

@cashm0neyand1's, yeah man I agree. Those fees will kill ya!

The prices on these really dipped alot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We've got conflicting statements here people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it going up or down???

Not that I care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Picked up a pair of size 14's that were returned and posted em last night two nights ago here and on the other site for $315 shipped.  Sold the next day for $300 shipped.  Figured someone would appreciate them for that price.  surprisingly I didnt get any interest here on NT tho

laugh.gif
NEY!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I did it cause nobody wears a 14 in my city and they tend to sell for big money so I figured selling to someone for $300 shipped was a deal
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
it is what is is people are STILL NOT willing to sell for retail plus shipping, thats what nt SHOULD HAVE BEEN about, instead of the useless pm thread where some dudes are not satisfied with anything under $300.
This thread is something about haves and have nots
I dont know about you but there are worse people that got multi pairs and overcharging, so yea you are right "they tend to sell for big money"
laugh.gif
NOT retail and shipping
30t6p3b.gif
If you are making more than 200/pair and you got more than 1 pair you MIGHT be making money, if you are selling one pair you are making NOTHING
Im good with my two pair.

the market for these concords have dipped alot. Even ebay prices have lowered.
they will go up so cop for a decent price now

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

>*NEVER WANTED TO PAY THE 180 to begin with
grin.gif
me either however they did do better quality on these than the sjs so 5 bucks more for me is alright, back in 2000/2001 it was even better, and better that 96. times are changing so are prices and quality.

Originally Posted by wii

Have a tracking number? Call them. You might have to pay before they ship em put if it says it's still in customs

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so what you paid for 5 og's people are paying for a single pair before shipping from flleabay
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah but in all honesty, I wouldn't have purchased so many if I didn't have that discount at the time. Man I miss them days

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by nephi215

Expect prices to go up once tax refunds start coming in
laugh.gif

Expect prices to go down when the next hot shoe drops.
Expect prices to "spike" up when the Columbias drop. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

laugh.gif
NEY!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
it is what is is people are STILL NOT willing to sell for retail plus shipping, thats what nt SHOULD HAVE BEEN about, instead of the useless pm thread where some dudes are not satisfied with anything under $300.
This thread is something about haves and have nots
I dont know about you but there are worse people that got multi pairs and overcharging, so yea you are right "they tend to sell for big money"
laugh.gif
NOT retail and shipping
30t6p3b.gif
If you are making more than 200/pair and you got more than 1 pair you MIGHT be making money, if you are selling one pair you are making NOTHING
Im good with my two pair.

the market for these concords have dipped alot. Even ebay prices have lowered.
they will go up so cop for a decent price now

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

>*NEVER WANTED TO PAY THE 180 to begin with
grin.gif
me either however they did do better quality on these than the sjs so 5 bucks more for me is alright, back in 2000/2001 it was even better, and better that 96. times are changing so are prices and quality.
how long does it take 11's to go up ?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by nephi215

Expect prices to go up once tax refunds start coming in
laugh.gif

Expect prices to go down when the next hot shoe drops.
Expect prices to "spike" up when the Columbias drop. 
laugh.gif

-Drew
Expect these to be trade bait for red foams and cement iv's.

Back
Top Bottom