Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

wearing them when i go on my trip to Miami at end of March
pimp.gif

I was going to return my pair to Mental Kicks but I didn't want to pay shipping. I emailed them about the wrinkled mid sole and proposed to them that they were not 100% authentic. Got a quick replying saying everything they have is guaranteed to be 100% authentic and to ship em back for a full refund. I sold it locally instead for $300 and a lesson learned to never shop from MK. I didn't want to deal with shipping.

This is a must have shoe for a lot of people. I pointed out the defect that my shoe had and he still wanted it.

I still have two pairs here from CT just sitting here.

In case anyone missed it. My old post comparing a Crooked Tongues pair vs Mental Kicks pair.
http://niketalk.com/srepl...23-11--BUYI#.TyDHKvkxg7d

Originally Posted by MrSkills68

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pimp.gif

same here. bustin a pair out for my trip to vegas the last weekend of march...
my favorite shoes on feet. they look incredible. Have to bring out the fresh 2011s. still have 2000s but mesh is off white now. might seek renagade restorations for his mesh whitening.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by zyvo23

Just curious if anyone has played ball in these yet? The originals were great for playing in, I'm hoping these are too.
after all I had to do to get these I know for a fact I'll never ball in them just because I dont want to F them up , but the ankle padding on these actually feels hella thick and cushy compaired to my 2000's and I beat the hell out of them on the basket ball courts in high school so Im guessing that these ought to be every bit as good if not better as some 2000 in terms of court performance 

Since I've ended up with (
glasses.gif
pairs... Im going to use one for balling even though they aren't my balling shoe of choice and a pair just to wear when it becomes nice out... 

Originally Posted by spOOfy

I was going to return my pair to Mental Kicks but I didn't want to pay shipping. I emailed them about the wrinkled mid sole and proposed to them that they were not 100% authentic. Got a quick replying saying everything they have is guaranteed to be 100% authentic and to ship em back for a full refund. I sold it locally instead for $300 and a lesson learned to never shop from MK. I didn't want to deal with shipping.

This is a must have shoe for a lot of people. I pointed out the defect that my shoe had and he still wanted it.

I still have two pairs here from CT just sitting here.

In case anyone missed it. My old post comparing a Crooked Tongues pair vs Mental Kicks pair.
http://niketalk.com/srepl...23-11--BUYI#.TyDHKvkxg7d

Technically if the shoes were early release or B-grade, they can still refer to them as 'authentic'...but I felt the same way you did and canx my order.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Anybody know the going rate for the mom & pop stores in NYC? I'm sure spots around Jamica ave & 165th still got these.. Probably $500 or better tho. Anybody in NYC let me know what's up.. Finally gave in to the fact I'm gonna be paying at least $350 for these smdh
LAST I CHECKED (COUPLE WEEKS AGO) EXPECT TO PAY 380+ FOR A PAIR ON THE AVE...

Originally Posted by MrSkills68

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pimp.gif

same here. bustin a pair out for my trip to vegas the last weekend of march...
i broke a pair of mine out in vegas a couple of weeks ago.  i wore them for twelve hours straight walking up and down the strip and i have to say i was VERY surprised at how well they held up.  and at the end of the day i only had some slight redness on my left pinky toe.  i also had some major chafing on my right ankle from the collar but im not blaming that on the shoe, my advice would be to wear mid cut socks...

SO NOW ITS ALL ABOUT THE RESELL... WHY DONT YOU JUST GET YOUR GUAP UP AND BUY THE KICKS BY THE 2 PAIR ROCKEM TILL THE DIE SELL THEM AND PULL OUT THE SPARE AND KEEP IT MOVING???

Speaking of Vegas...these shoes are still in the news around here but for a bad reason. Guys are calling sellers in Craigslist to meet them and when they meet up they take the shoes...one seller chased the robbers and shot one in the back. Grazed him with a bullet nothing serious but sad to think he almost died for some shoes. This happened twice this week the other seller just took the L when the buyers pointed a gun at him and didn't give chase...be careful with the meet ups and be smart about it fellas whether you are the buyer or seller.

got my customs bill for my end order, $53 for 1 pair, called fedex up as soon as they opened because i know when im working and im barely coming in i dont really wanna start off dealing with some argument so i just bs'd with them for about 15 minutes, in the end they said theyd drop my fee since i told them it was my first time ordering from overseas and that it was for personal use
pimp.gif
oh yeah i also threw in there that end marked up the price from 180USD to 265 
grin.gif

I have heard all the craziness surrounding this shoe and Im a female. When I wear mines around the way, I get stares and funny comments about oh, how about you take those off n let me get em. Smh, I wish a ninja would try me for my shoes. I wear a 12 in mens and I am a 2x veteran. I keep 2 pistols concealed on my person and to me its not that serious but I will not hesitate to pull n squeeze to protect me or my godson. My best friend wouldn't allow me to buy my son a pair b/c of all the craziness. At the end of the day, its just a shoe and I have 2 pairs. My life isn't worth it.

im heated one of my crooked tongues orders still hasn't arrived since it's been over a month since i placed it.  i placed 2 orders on the 23rd, i recieved one last week but i haven't got the other one yet.  only thing i could think of is a hold up with customs on it or something but it's odd since i got the other order.

what pissed me off the most is that they didn't provide tracking info for either order which is a joke considering how sought after this release was.

i'm going to give it another week or so and if i don't get my other order i got no choice but to file a dispute with my credit card company.  this is just pissing me the hell off though. it shouldn't take this long to get some shoes and there should be tracking info provided as well

^^^
thanks man.....I love when sneakers pop up around this time. Majority of People are at work or School. I wasn't able to get the sz 12, but i'll take what i can.

thanks for the info on natterjacks, just copped 2 sz 10's and somehow i was able to avoid the vat and i only paid $210 usd shipped per pair
pimp.gif
i hope my order doesnt get cancelled because as soon as i completed my order i went back to see if the concords were still there and they were gone, not even on the site anymore.

Originally Posted by riddla713

thanks for the info on natterjacks, just copped 2 sz 10's and somehow i was able to avoid the vat and i only paid $210 usd shipped per pair
pimp.gif
i hope my order doesnt get cancelled because as soon as i completed my order i went back to see if the concords were still there and they were gone, not even on the site anymore.

i copped a 10 and now a 12 is showing on there...hmmmehh...i'll pass...prolly end up with another tax debacle...

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif

i copped a 10 and now a 12 is showing on there...hmmmehh...i'll pass...prolly end up with another tax debacle...

damn, i hope neither of our orders get cancelled. i just went back and checked and that sz 12 was there but its gone now. what kind of tax debacle are you talking about, i ordered concords from natterjacks back on 12/24 and they shipped on 1/4 via dhl express and they were delivered on 1/7, no customs fees or anything.

Back
Top Bottom