Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Mario Chalmers wearing Cords.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Has anyone every seen this before?

I traded with someone last night.

I got a size 9.5 from eastbay and he had a size 8 i dont know where from.

He text me this morning saying my pair was fake?

Look at the pair from the left thats what eastbay sent me.

Im suppose to be switching back with him tomorrow and just wanted some info. I've never seen the jumpman that close with .

Did eastbay send me b-grades?
Just make sure the shoes he gives you are the ones you gave him; don't be burned with a bait and switch.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Son gets saltier every day he see's another size 11 arrive and not one in size 13 for him.

I dont know WHAT to do.. cuz I aint budging over the $315 to $325 average I've paid on the 8 I have (one was free)

If I was your son I'd be pissed too since you have no problem paying $315 for each of your 7 pairs youve bought but you cant pay an extra $70-$90 to get him his size
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would do the same for my son if I had one. In fact, I would have even said "these things happen", while trying on one of my pairs and blow the smoke of a Cuban stoagie in his face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now THAT's incentive..I'm with Dealer, money doesn't grow on trees and kids these days need to learn the value of a hard earned dollar
pimp.gif

do u guys notice some ridges or small dimples on ur patent leather?? im just now looking at it and i see like some sort of ridges n small dimples all over...pls let me know if this is common..im not checking if its fake if its just common on xis patent ..no pics because i cant see them on pics

These dudes said if you voted for them... they'd make NT custome Gorilla Fist Tee's for all the releases and better than most of the Urban spots making tees.

They are the only ones I live by... got some for the kids and myself obviously.

http://bit.ly/z5Jcvu

Originally Posted by brianhimself1

Hey guys, if the toes on the shoes are a bit transparent, does that mean they aren't authentic? I am curious because when everyone does the legit checks and notice the see through toes, they automatically say they are not authentic.

The pair I ordered from FNL has see through toes but my NDC pair does not. To compare, I took pictures with the pair I ordered from NDC.

Left-FNL ; Right-NDC
i1wkcy.jpg

FNL
14w9wo.jpg
yeah that pair you got from fnl is def fake, you should sell them to me or like $50 since they are fake, jk. dude your concords are 100% authentic, fnl does not and has never sold fake nikes or jordans. fnl is an authorized nike retailer and all of their nike/jordan products are 100% authentic retail merchandise, no early release or grey market shoes. anyways the toes on your fnl pair are not even see through, they are still milky. the pairs that were fake had almost completely see through toes, your pair is hardly see through at all. YOUR FNL PAIR 100% LEGIT.

My story on these on release day ordered 4 pairs 3 9.5 and 1 13 on eastbay and champssports.com over the phone the three 9.5 for me and the 13 for my boss which i gave to him for him giving me a chance for a job last year. Then i gave my 16th place niketown los angeles wristband to my other shoe friend since he wanted 3 i helped him out and went to niketown to get his other wristband for him after he used mine to get his pair. We then picked up his friend and headed to hohla in which i went home at 3am went to bed and sunday decided to go to shiekh and they had a missing shoe from the day before show up somewhere in the back as i was looking and bought that last missing pair which is sz 10.5, after that this monday i saw natterjacks.com have pairs and bought the two sz 10 from them for 225 each and i got it today. Oh and the other sz 9.5 and 9 are cl purchases for 300 each. And we now come down to the pictures of my concord buys below:

I wear mines of course

FNL does not sell fake shoes. smh at whoever thinks those are fake. They are barely see thru. You do know that the concords were mass produced like no other shoe and no pair will be perfect. I dont think Jordan has released a shoe with so many imperfections then the 2011 concords. Those wouldnt even be considered a see through toe cap. Concord went through the early productions of see though toes like the space jams, and then the non see through like the cool greys.

Imperfections do not make a shoe fake, especially these concords

Totally agree cashmoney, those are just imperfections. If anyone wants pictures of fakes, I would gladly email you. i bought a pair from ebay, the seller posted pictures of a FTL pair with receipt, so I pulled the trigger. When they arrived, the box was legit, but i noticed he scratched off the U.S size on the box. Inside was a pair that smelled so bad I almost puked. He tried to cover it up by rubbing bar soap on the inside of the box. The soles were completely transparent, instead of Jordan Jumpan it says Joroom Jomoon, anyway filed a claim with my cc company and I got my money back. Sorry about the rant., but those aren't fake

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

FNL does not sell fake shoes. smh at whoever thinks those are fake. They are barely see thru. You do know that the concords were mass produced like no other shoe and no pair will be perfect. I dont think Jordan has released a shoe with so many imperfections then the 2011 concords. Those wouldnt even be considered a see through toe cap. Concord went through the early productions of see though toes like the space jams, and then the non see through like the cool greys.

Well said fam.

If FNL, FTL, Champs, Eastbay, NBAStore, Nike, or any legitimate/big box retailer sold fakes, the reprocussions would be devastating to their reputations and business.

Seriously... stuff has gotten crazy.

See what the forum has done? They have folks questioning Finish Line. Finish line...

Conspiracies have dudes actually questioning a legit vendor of Nikes which is a National Chain as fake.

Unreal. This dude isnt the first one either..

Shoe Collectors... go back to shoe collection and leave the Authentication Police duties to someone else. YOU are now messing it up for errybodies happiness.

Originally Posted by brianhimself1

It was just a simple question that pokes at the transparent toe hypothesis. Thanks! I did not mean to offend anyone.

If you bought them at or thru a legitimate/reputable retailer such as FNL, FTL, NDC, etc. you have nothing to worry about fam
wink.gif

Remember...most Jordans, or any shoe for that matter, will not be perfect or the same as the other side/pair(s). My pair had a low PL cut on the left shoe and a higher PL cut on the right and they were from FNL.

If you get the shoe on release date, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. But I do recall someone retuning fakes to footlocker before.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

So true. THIS goes for ANY jordan release now.

Early release also means "EARLY RELEASE EARLY PRODUCTION" not Fake. Some just look terrible because its first production, like trial and error. But since the demand was so high, those leaked out and people bought them. Clear toes, JOQDAN, crooked 2 3 on heel etc..

Its just getting ridiculous that people scream fake when you see imperfections.

Back
Top Bottom