Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

sometimes i feel bad for the people that didnt get them but then when look at em im like thank you lord i copped a pair

http://www.vandal-a.com/new/home.htm

I know this site was posted in this thread somewhere so I'm sharing it again with people who missed it. They have the storm trooper concords tee back in stock in black. It can compliment your XI's.

Anyone else have any links to sites with creative t-shirt designs?

Anyone ordered from vandal before? I want the storm trooper shirt in an XL but I was wondering if they run like the Nike shirt XL or Ambercrombie shirt XL fit? I know it's not cord shoe related but would appreciate some help.

that shirt is %#%%%@# horrible
laugh.gif

My thoughts are this: why purchase a shoe early, usually way above retail that will be flawed if not different from release?

I don't understand that.

If having the latest and greatest makes you feel better, than more power to you.

But me, I rather wait till RD and pay retail for a sneaker that may better (although could be exactly the same) instead of paying more.

Having sneakers early isn't that big of a deal to me honestly, but for some, I guess..

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Rock, not for nothing but the sz13 has been selling at a higher prices than other sizes from jump, just pull the trigger man..There are always less 13/14 than other sizes, if I had 13s on deck I wouldn't accept anything less than 400.

As for other sizes, market value on these right now is about 325-335 for the common sizes...not from what dudes were getting on ebay from jump, sold multiple pairs at $400 and after ebay/paypal fees too 350 home, and thats before having to ship. Thanks God for free shipped s m f h... The forums and CL is a much better place to sell than FeeBay
I understand that my man... but it aint my fault I wear a size 11 and he wears a size 13 
laugh.gif
  My other son wears a size 14 but he could care less about what kicks he has...

If I was your son I'd be pissed too since you have no problem paying $315 for each of your 7 pairs youve bought but you cant pay an extra $70-$90 to get him his size 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah Dro... but the thing is... my worn kicks in a year will look JUST like the unworn kicks...  his Concords will look like he ran thru a mosh pit in 3 months.  For $400 bones? 
roll.gif
 He better be happy I was willing to offer $325 bones towards the effort!!!

Trust me.. my kids have lived a MUCH better life than I did growing up poor.  Having worn Samples NOO one has ever had before and still being able to wear some of the same kicks as the Players do.. he'll be aiight if he doesn't get these.. Or he will break down and put up the balance..  

What I've tried to tell him is.. if he doesn't do it soon.. Im pulling my offer because the price will rise come Spring.  Valuable life lessons will be learned!! Pops can get what he wants with HIS money
wink.gif

That is a very fair approach and good for you for sticking to it!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

These last few post got me thinking about the first concord thread got turned upside down when the infamous nooblee came in with info on the early production websites, surprisingly or really not surprisingly noob has been absolutely no where to be found since release date which has me thinking that this guy was planted in here by Nike in order to pump this shoe and damage the reputation of many early sellers , this guy has got people calling shananaganz on almost any and every pair with the smallest defects , people will call fake just based on photos having never held it in there hands for a thorough inspection , nooblee changed the way we judge "authentic " &"fake" and hasn't been back since to sort out any of his mess, mission accomplished- *george bush*

THIS!

noob is a B for not coming back and ironing out the details of what he was trying to say with his vague messages.  I hit him up for an LC on a pair of Ray 13's and he helped out with them but I haven't seen him post in here since October.....real shame someone would come in here and stir the pot the way he did. 

Ultimately, the truth will come out.....one day!  It always does
nerd.gif

In the meanwhile, I only plan on buying from certain asian retailers that I feel are legit. 

BTW, has anyone noticed that there are no stores in China like natter, End, wellgosh, milkskate and so on that sell Jordan/Nike product and theyre an authorized merchant???  No one sells for retail or close to it in China.  Can someone with some insight tell us if its because of the exchange of the cost of the sneakers there???  Wouldnt make sense to me tho since theyre made there so you would think they retail for less there.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Seriously... stuff has gotten crazy.

See what the forum has done? They have folks questioning Finish Line. Finish line...

Conspiracies have dudes actually questioning a legit vendor of Nikes which is a National Chain as fake.

Unreal. This dude isnt the first one either..

Shoe Collectors... go back to shoe collection and leave the Authentication Police duties to someone else. YOU are now messing it up for errybodies happiness.
this....da concord release was da worst sneaker ever as far as getting em online...i swear da way people went on a witch hunt for "fakes" got cats thinking a pair you BREATHED on wrong

screamed non legit...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

to ship back to hong kong (mentalkicks) will cost roughly 100 something dollars if i include tracking. has anybody ever dealt with returning something to mentalkicks before?
i refuse to take a hundred dollar loss over this.

#+%+ these +$@#@*, first off.
second off if i have to get my chinese $#%%% to curse them out then i will.
third if i absolutely have to take a loss i'm %+#%##@! in the box, dead +!#.

i promise you i will defecate in the box and put 309 dollars worth of monopoly money with a note that says for them to go #+%+ themselves in chinese.
laugh.gif

if its that serious, just sell em on craigslist..do you even have a picture of da pairs you got from mental kicks that you're unhappy about?

Here they R late but got some pics up... smh on one of the pair just has a black line on the front toe cap got it from ebay. I check everything look the same as my other retail store pair.
d8316643fa78f3d52da1b47a6c40dbb92c18019b_r.jpg

9081604cf270fed82636d216259273b4f7af7455_r.jpg

a4e368e44879f10e7692fa8ed2532ab394a0d4b7_r.jpg

DMP that i wore the other day

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Has anyone every seen this before?

I traded with someone last night.

I got a size 9.5 from eastbay and he had a size 8 i dont know where from.

He text me this morning saying my pair was fake?

Look at the pair from the left thats what eastbay sent me.

Im suppose to be switching back with him tomorrow and just wanted some info. I've never seen the jumpman that close with .

Did eastbay send me b-grades?
Just make sure the shoes he gives you are the ones you gave him; don't be burned with a bait and switch.

Man im not dealing with that dude i bought em from eastbay they are legit he can sell em if he wants.

I even hit up sneaker dave to verify.

He said the way shoes comes down the assembly line the stiching isnt precised on every pair, He said they looked normal to him and i shouldnt worry about it.

Yo that's his bad for not checking them before he traded. I had a meet up a few weeks back, met dude at starbucks and looked over them thoroughly. I received a call and had a casual convo while still checking the shoe. The dude as like, "u gone buy them?". I was like,"yeah but I'm making sure they cool". I'm not trying to be rushed when throwing down 3 bills for some sneaks. I may of came off rude but eff it. We have to do our work, otherwise there is no1 to blame but ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom