Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Damn, my natterjacks orders got here today...that was faster than Snipes and End Clothing...with no tracking or anything...surprising

Well I hope my 2 pair get here as quick as your. How long from the day you ordered?

Uh...I ordered on 26 Jan...they tried to deliver yesterday on 2 Feb...so 6 days? damn...not bad for overseas. Hell, on of my Snipes orders made on the 26th December restock just arrived last week. Natterjacks delivered via DHL by the way.

Ok good lookin. That's pretty damn quick.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I dont know how you missed this release. I honestly was even trying hard. I was following this blog for quite some time. I heard niketown ny was giving wrist bands. happen to get a wristband and i didnt want to get it so i stoped by a mom and pop shop in sunset park 5 avenue where i purchase the cool greys last yr. and he told me 450. when he told me that fire sparked from my @SS and i made it my duty to get a pair. got my wrist band from nike town ny and i still was confident i was getting a pair  cause i was #458 luckily i scooped a pair and i pre ordered a pair from a mom and pop shop for 250. its all about how bad you want it.

You're kidding me right? Were you not following this thread the day of release into the few weeks after? Many people that were on line for like 10 hours still didn't get them. Dudes were camping out for days trying to get these only to find out there size had sold out. This might've been an "easy cop" for you, but in general this release was a nightmare for almost everyone else including for those who got them. 

Well I hope my 2 pair get here as quick as your. How long from the day you ordered?

Uh...I ordered on 26 Jan...they tried to deliver yesterday on 2 Feb...so 6 days? damn...not bad for overseas. Hell, on of my Snipes orders made on the 26th December restock just arrived last week. Natterjacks delivered via DHL by the way.

Ok good lookin. That's pretty damn quick.

Funny thing is these werent even for me...they were someone else who turns out needs a 10.5...so I guess I'll move them or try to trade...

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

BigBZzang wrote:

Damn, how u keep the the 2000's sole so clean??

They are ds. I keep them in the box within a plastic bag around them but not closed to let them air out. I dropped silica packs in there and it has been working pretty good. My og soles look better then my 2000 retros.

proballer...thanks for the compliment. Took me a while to get my collection to where it is at. 

^how many silica packs? isnt too many of them not good for the leather or something like that?

I still havent worn mine. Not sure when i'll start to, unless I end up letting them go down the road. 

I agree i was staioned in cherry point nc and man o man that place was slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, nothing but fast food strips. on the outskirts of the base. One footaction one footlocker and it was at the new bern mall which was about a 20 min drive. sucks but what about the sites previous niketalk members addressed before the relase???

I dont know how you missed this release. I honestly was even trying hard. I was following this blog for quite some time. I heard niketown ny was giving wrist bands. happen to get a wristband and i didnt want to get it so i stoped by a mom and pop shop in sunset park 5 avenue where i purchase the cool greys last yr. and he told me 450. when he told me that fire sparked from my @SS and i made it my duty to get a pair. got my wrist band from nike town ny and i still was confident i was getting a pair  cause i was #458 luckily i scooped a pair and i pre ordered a pair from a mom and pop shop for 250. its all about how bad you want it.

Actually it's not how much you want it, it's how much you're willing and able to pay. You can get anything easily for the right price.

Lets put it this way i was prepared, what instill my prepration was the price the mom and pap stores price. funny thing is after i secured my pair. at nike town ny i tryed to go to models ON DEKLAB AVENUE, i parked my car and i waited online. i was like the 15th person online. I wasnt prepared i picked a ghetto location and as time passed it seem the front of the line got longer people weere skipping soon enough cops were patroling around looking to lock anyone up kind of remind me of those segregation days. in conclusion the line turned into a mob infront of MODELS and they only allowed 1 person at a time and that one person they let out went out through a back door allowing his firends inside. in turn i didnt score y i wasnt prepared ghetttoo location

TRUE STORY: i was in school kbcc when the eggplants drop first time around. they sold out instantly. i love shoes so i decided to drive to jersey they still had sizes. i couldnt seem to find the footlocker in jersey. i eventually drove home upset cuase they had a full shipment for retail. i went on ebay bought the kicks 250 sz 9 turned the size 9 didnt fit like an average 9 so i sold them bought another 9 for 275. came to find out that size 9 isnt my size sold that size bought it for 350. a couple of years swing by nike is rerelaseing eggplants. MOTO of the story patience nike will reretro the shoe at an affordable price.

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

2nd time wearing my pair stuffed them with some force fields just in case and man oh man these shoes are clean on the feet
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO WEAR MY PAIR, AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM. ITS JUST BEING FROM NY YOU GOT TO CRAZY GLUE YOUR SHOES TO YOUR FEET SO PEOPLE WHO ARE UNFORTUNATE DONT TRY TO PEEL OFF WITH YOUR KICKS. OR SOME INCONSIDERATE PERSON WOULD WALK ON THE BACK AND MESS UP THE PL.

I was fortunate to get numerous pairs, but hooked a fellow NTer up for retail, sold one on ebay for 340, balled in a pair, sported a pair and have four on ice!!! These are my all time favorite so I went all out and got as many as I could (all in my size). These are soooo fresh and are actually a very comfortable ballin shoe!!! Anyone else balled in them?

The Aftermath was i gained 30 pounds, im telling you the concords had me hooked on oero cookiesand white choclate its like. jb was subliminally working with nabiscoo on this relase. I ate one oero and i couldnt stop. then when i stopped i saw the concords on tv so i bought another bag of oero dam you jb not only are you ruining my healty but my pockets.....

The Aftermath was i gained 30 pounds, im telling you the concords had me hooked on oero cookiesand white choclate its like. jb was subliminally working with nabiscoo on this relase. I ate one oero and i couldnt stop. then when i stopped i saw the concords on tv so i bought another bag of oero dam you jb not only are you ruining my healty but my pockets.....

laugh.gif

This made me chuckle.

im serious, every time i logg on to this blog i got an oero in my hand. jb is messed up. i would never look at a air jordan concord the same. next up ice cream sandwhiches yum yum eat em up

I know this as been talked about, but do these run true in size?
They run half size small bro.
So if you wear a 9, you would wanna grab a 9.5

Also, being from NY the weather is the main reason I haven't worn mine yet.

Those pics make me jealous and excited that these will see the light come spring!

Back
Top Bottom