Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

copped a pair for $260 at a local meet up last night..not bad imo. very happy with the price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MCaussade

just got scammed trying to help out a fellow NTer for a size trade...rtdix214 or Rod Rixon...be the last time I try to help someone out..smh..
frown.gif

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. that sucks.. if its not a meet up.. never do it

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Explain please.
kind of a long story, but was a trade - size 11 for a size 10.5... I've already got my pairs so I'm set in that respect, was just trying to help a bro get his right size....he basically got a size 11 for retail. It could be worse...but really I wasn't trying to sell and if I was I obviously could get more for them than retail... lesson learned, don't bother helping ppl out... 

Explain please.
kind of a long story, but was a trade - size 11 for a size 10.5... I've already got my pairs so I'm set in that respect, was just trying to help a bro get his right size....he basically got a size 11 for retail. It could be worse...but really I wasn't trying to sell and if I was I obviously could get more for them than retail... lesson learned, don't bother helping ppl out... 
Give him the money back and ask for the shoes back

Wow people suck. I say I'm not going to help people out anymore too, but I always do.
I hope they fall apart when he wears them bro.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

That was a good deal. I mean when it comes to resellers most are just trying to hustle a quick dollar with an outrageous price tag once they see no one is buying their concords for $400 and up reality sets in and you can catch them for a decent offer.

Had 7 pairs of cg 11 last year and sold them for retail on cl, just wanted the og cw and sold my used cg 11 on ebay for 176 so good deal on that one last month.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Explain please.
Give him the money back and ask for the shoes back
I would gladly do that...but he'd prob keep the money and the shoes. he's not responding to texts anymore...oh well, what goes around comes around

Originally Posted by Tang

Might trade my red foams for a pair.Going to wait till after the Foam Galaxy and Cement to decide
I'm thinking about doing the same.  But I need to be extra careful with trades because there are a lot of fakes or early release Concords floating around.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Might trade my red foams for a pair.Going to wait till after the Foam Galaxy and Cement to decide
I'm thinking about doing the same.  But I need to be extra careful with trades because there are a lot of fakes or early release Concords floating around.

I know.I'm going to request pics of the shoe I'm receiving and receipt of where they purchased them from.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I know.I'm going to request pics of the shoe I'm receiving and receipt of where they purchased them from.
I'm looking to do the same, struck out on the concords, but picked up a pair of the foams last night.

I'm still looking for one freakin pair of size 11s

Patiently waiting for prices to drop some more

^ Whatever you see prices at NOW is where they'll always be from now on. Or more. Sometimes you can get very lucky and score on ebay or cragslist. Good luck.

im still looking for a pair of concords...can't believe i missed out on them....sighs...family stuff for christmas

never really paid any attention on what websites are legit because i got mine from a nike store but is mentalkicks legit? my homie just paid 250 for them..i wanna say that they arent legit because of how low the price is but i dont know...

think prices might dip a little bit, once other jordans come out and the demand dies down, but prices won't change that much, the floor has been set

Originally Posted by h0vit0

I really think around summer time they will go to the 250 level too much heat coming out
found a cat on ebay 2 weeks ago his auction got scammed and ran up to $1300 i was able to cop my size 8 for $265 shipped he wouldnt do $250 but that was cool 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

What's the most you guys wanna spend on these?

I paid 300 sz 9 and 9.5 on cl i think that's fair considering campout, gas spent, time on phone spent, so with all the work most people did i think that is a fair price.

Hey how do you guys deal with the scuffs. I have twin boys and they are always running and jumping around me when I wear my concords and have a few minor scuffs on patent leather.......is there something we can use to prevent it or to remove it? Any help would be welcome.......thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Hey how do you guys deal with the scuffs. I have twin boys and they are always running and jumping around me when I wear my concords and have a few minor scuffs on patent leather.......is there something we can use to prevent it or to remove it? Any help would be welcome.......thanks in advance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i have twin boys on the way.. sweet lord baby jesus i think im going to have my hands full..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and hide my shoes

Back
Top Bottom