Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Came up on my 3rd pair yesterday because of a cancelled layaway. But it is easily the worst out of the three pairs I have. Will definitely be the first one I unDS.

Originally Posted by 2dopeboyz

never really paid any attention on what websites are legit because i got mine from a nike store but is mentalkicks legit? my homie just paid 250 for them..i wanna say that they arent legit because of how low the price is but i dont know...

your homie just got got...do a search with the name above and read everyones comments...early release and b-grades.  Full size run still available? Get the **#* outta here...
roll.gif

People think the price on these will really drop lmfao.....,these are concords people after a year pass tbe price will go up I advise you cop now or forever hold your peace

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Hey how do you guys deal with the scuffs. I have twin boys and they are always running and jumping around me when I wear my concords and have a few minor scuffs on patent leather.......is there something we can use to prevent it or to remove it? Any help would be welcome.......thanks in advance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i have twin boys on the way.. sweet lord baby jesus i think im going to have my hands full..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and hide my shoes

you cant be fresh when you habe your kids,around I learned this with my daughter an you have two boys I suggest only get fresh on picture day or when its fellas night out an the kids are home sleep wearin fresh gear an kicks around kids is a no no

Originally Posted by all19mjs

People think the price on these will really drop lmfao.....,these are concords people after a year pass tbe price will go up I advise you cop now or forever hold your peace

This.
I see the price going up, not down.

Unless they release again.

You should cop now, before they skyrocket!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Not sure if srs.
All recent xi's have dipped below that. CDPs, Jams, and CGs were all available for around 240ish. 

laugh.gif
Am I the only one that finds it ironic that the 2 people saying this stuff are both trying to resell pairs?

You can get 09' Space Jams & 10' Cool Greys for $300 EASILY on craigslist right now. Someone has a pair of DS Cool Greys on CL right now asking $275. CDP blk/red XI's are going for at least $400, these seem to be the most expensive. Not included XI's from 00/01 or DMP's.

Now of course, not every pair is going to be selling like that. But if your patient enough, you will find someone who needs some quick cash. Just keep checking CL every now and then like I do and you will be shocked at some of the deals you can get.

I said in another thread earlier today, I just got a pair of DS Anniversary XI's for $180. $180!
You got it wrong brotha, read it again. "I will ENTERTAIN" offers hardly sounds like i'm trying to resell. I don't care if I have these things for the rest of my life, it's my favorite shoe and i've got gobs of them on ice. 

On another note, i'll buy alllll you have for $250, right now. Don't hold your breath until these go on average for $250.00 because it aint gonna happen. 
You sure about that buddy?
91581571.jpg

The price of these have already dropped though. I was able to cop my 1st pair for 270, 2nd pair for 250. Now, im trying to cop my third for under 230. Don't believe i can get them for around 230? Please refer to the pic i posted right above me?

So other's can't be out of this world to think that they can't get these around the 250 mark. I think the only ones unwilling to accept that are the sellers. But what do i know, i'm just a guy that bought two pairs from a re-seller for under $280.  

Originally Posted by Tang

Those are 7.5 though
7.5 = Mens size
7.5 = extremly hard size to find.

with this release the limited amount of size 7.5's vs the popular size 9 balance out. For every five size 9's, there is one size 7.5.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Those are 7.5 though
7.5 = Mens size

with this release the limited amount of size 7.5's vs the popular size 9 balance out. For every five size 9's, there is one size 7.5.
Size 7.5? Dammm. My 4th grade nephew is a sz.8

Those are 7.5 though
7.5 = Mens size

Have you ever stopped and even attempted to look at how much the sz 10+ is going for? Or does your feet give you a Napoleon Complex?

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Those are 7.5 though
7.5 = Mens size

Have you ever stopped and even attempted to look at how much the sz 10+ is going for? Or does your feet give you a Napoleon Complex?
Why would i? I have no interest in a size 10. Have you ever stopped to see what the size 7.5's have been going for? If so why?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Makes me feel good about letting them go for $350 last month.

Thought these were still going at this rate?  Whats a decent price to pay for em now? 

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Hey how do you guys deal with the scuffs. I have twin boys and they are always running and jumping around me when I wear my concords and have a few minor scuffs on patent leather.......is there something we can use to prevent it or to remove it? Any help would be welcome.......thanks in advance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i have twin boys on the way.. sweet lord baby jesus i think im going to have my hands full..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and hide my shoes

you cant be fresh when you habe your kids,around I learned this with my daughter an you have two boys I suggest only get fresh on picture day or when its fellas night out an the kids are home sleep wearin fresh gear an kicks around kids is a no no

Problem is I am always around my kids so if I wait till a guys night out my kicks would never see the time of day lol. I guess I have to be more cautious......but there has to be something that minimizes the scuff on patent leather.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

7.5 = Mens size

Why would i? I have no interest in a size 10. Have you ever stopped to see what the size 7.5's have been going for? If so why?
No. Cuz I don't have any kids in middle school?

Back
Top Bottom