Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Anyone looking for the stormtrooper shirts...they have restocks on vandal. Just a heads up.
I got mine from Opitz outlet in Minneapolis. Know it's not much help, but JUST in case you randomly live in MN.

went to my local footaction this morning to scoop the air jordan 2012 E. as i was in line, i found out the footaction had been transformed into an air jordan store for allstar weekend and that there would be a secret exclusive rerelease of the concord XI. sure enough when they opened at 10am, they had dozens and dozens of pairs of concords. it was crazy. rumor must have spread because there ended up being a huge line. you were only allowed to buy one shoe at the jordan store so i bought the concord and then went to footlocker to buy the 2012. what a weird morning.

30t6p3b.gif
... STILLL dont have a pair... i aint payin no tree fitty

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

30t6p3b.gif
... STILLL dont have a pair... i aint payin no tree fitty

I feel ya bro. I'm mad I'm missing out. I would like a pair for like $250 max. My wife has them and I don't smdh

The release was smooth. First time through the line I asked for a 12.5 and they told me they didn't have it but as I was going through the second time I saw 12.5 just laying there so I'm pretty happy.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

The release was smooth. First time through the line I asked for a 12.5 and they told me they didn't have it but as I was going through the second time I saw 12.5 just laying there so I'm pretty happy.

All gone now? Any stores have cem IV ?

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Still haven't broke in mines.

Waiting for the perfect moment..

2irt5xd.png
Info on the polo?

I got it last year bro.
Probably during the fall sometime.

I purchased it at Macy's, so I believe its the last season (2010) because they're not on the Ralph Lauren site.

finally made it home. it's complete chaos at florida mall. not surprised there was a riot the other day. still in shock that i waltzed in looking for the 2012 and that the XI was readily available in mass quantity. my first pair of concords. back in 95/96 i only had the breds.

I told yall footaction fl mall was gonna have concords. Cant give up sources. Glad some nters got pairs.

robxdrew wrote:
Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by robxdrew

International pairs don't come with the price tag as seen on the U.S. pairs.

-Drew

they normaly come with those xtra stickers on the bottom of box?? �also noticed that the sticker size inside the shoes is different
I would watch this vid. It may answer most of your questions regarding international pairs.�
Edit: Damn Yuku. Why can't I emb? Here's the link to the vid instead:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...skKyNe1c_3KozhSsCPoq0kfq

-Drew

awesome..finally answered all question  thanks

Also had kids sizes scooped one up for wifey too ! .......... was like 150 people there by 10 am when gates were opened

Orlando cats are lucky to get more concords fsr. Last year la had a huge restock of cg xi all over la stores.

Florida Mall is a zoo right now. Wanted to get my own size, but ended up with a 10 and 10.5 of these. My size was sold out before I could get to the register. Bron big bangs were the same thing. Not my size but I'm sure I can wheel and deal to get it.

All in all, a stupid hectic weekend. Wish it wasn't this crazy in the 407.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Florida Mall is a zoo right now. Wanted to get my own size, but ended up with a 10 and 10.5 of these. My size was sold out before I could get to the register. Bron big bangs were the same thing. Not my size but I'm sure I can wheel and deal to get it.

I can't even imagine the madness up there...I'll stay down I-4 here in Trampa Bay for now...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by karxken

is $100 + ds concords an ok deal for deadstock 09 S Jams?

I would say it's fair. If I were on the Concord side, I'd personally not do it. It depends on how much value one puts on each shoe though.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I can't even imagine the madness up there...I'll stay down I-4 here in Trampa Bay for now...
laugh.gif

Bro that place was an absolute mad house but the Jordan set up at footaction was pretty nice , I wasn't expecting much to be there but they had kid size concords, size 7.5 and 8 in the white cement iv a pretty much FSR of Dave whites and some yotd 2012 , I was thankful to snag a pair of last shots in my size since I passed on them during Christmas , cool experience overall

Are the concord the only retro Jordan that restocked besides the 4? Last year LA had full size run of all the anniversary retros, 3, 4, 9, 11, and cg xi.

they had black flips,last shots,royals, dave whites,and chicagos. my boy said they had some white flips too. a friend of mine works there and was telling us about a month ago they were getting restocks for asg.

Back
Top Bottom