Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by The7onius

For people bidding on Ebay, most ended autions end up being a complete failure for the seller, usually an email to him and an offer can usually leave you victorious. Just make sure you go through Paypal and keep the communication going.
This...

I moved all my pairs within the week after the RD. All went for 345-365 3 ended off ebay and my last pair ended on ebay.

+1. I posted a pair of size 13's on Ebay last week and after 5 hrs I had a offer from a guy who who suggested we do it through paypal not ebay so I wouldn't get charged any listing fees. He offered $350 which I accepted and now the kicks are on his feet in Brooklyn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by tupac003

For people bidding on Ebay, most ended autions end up being a complete failure for the seller, usually an email to him and an offer can usually leave you victorious. Just make sure you go through Paypal and keep the communication going.
This...

I moved all my pairs within the week after the RD. All went for 345-365 3 ended off ebay and my last pair ended on ebay.

+1. I posted a pair of size 13's on Ebay last week and after 5 hrs I had a offer from a guy who who suggested we do it through paypal not ebay so I wouldn't get charged any listing fees. He offered $350 which I accepted and now the kicks are on his feet in Brooklyn.
pimp.gif
^^^^ That is where it's at! Sold a few like this as well. 

Finally got mine from Mentalkicks and looks straight, these aren't the restocks. Ordered a few days before release.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by KMante

I got the one pair I needed from Nordstrom.
They will be broken out either in the summer or early fall.
some nordstroms still get limited gr's?
the one by me used to back in the day but they no longer do.
where are you located?
Anchorage, AK.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by debs 168

That's without shipping tho. Shipping for these usually makes it go up to around 375-400 if it ends around 340ish and up...

Negative Ghostrider...
Some are free.. the average is around 12 to 25... but not all are the same.. so thats a bad assumption.

Affirmative, boy wonder. If you pay 350 for a pair of Concords and shipping is 25 dollars then how much is the price total? if you don't have baby feet or shaq sized feet then you are paying over 325 on eBay.auctions with free shipping are usually already priced high. %!$++@ will get their money some kind of way.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by jeetah

Got my pair from End I ordered on the 5 Jan fast shipping packaged in bubble wrap a lot of it box is in excellent shape so are the shoes!

u get hit with any custom fees?

no FedEx dropped it off no fee

That's without shipping tho. Shipping for these usually makes it go up to around 375-400 if it ends around 340ish and up...

Negative Ghostrider...
Some are free.. the average is around 12 to 25... but not all are the same.. so thats a bad assumption.

Affirmative, boy wonder. If you pay 350 for a pair of Concords and shipping is 25 dollars then how much is the price total? if you don't have baby feet or shaq sized feet then you are paying over 325 on eBay.auctions with free shipping are usually already priced high. %!$++@ will get their money some kind of way.

Dude you need a hug in the worst way.  Im speaking of the auctions I listed previously... not one's YOU are taking part of.  How are you going to tell me what the shipping is for the auctions I listed?  If there was an auction that ended at 350 and there was 25 ending. .I would have posted such.
here.. come here... yeah.. right here...  *e-hug*  

Now go run along lil doggie and cheer up. 
laugh.gif
   "This dude...what dude?  That dude.... "

I doubt anyone got their pair from snipes yet. I have yet to see 1 pic of concords from snipes. Some guy said he will post pics and of course he has yet to.

Negative Ghostrider...

Dude you need a hug in the worst way.  Im speaking of the auctions I listed previously... not one's YOU are taking part of.  How are you going to tell me what the shipping is for the auctions I listed?  If there was an auction that ended at 350 and there was 25 ending. .I would have posted such.
here.. come here... yeah.. right here...  *e-hug*  

Now go run along lil doggie and cheer up. 
laugh.gif
   "This dude...what dude?  That dude.... "

You're speaking about size 11's which is fine. Everyone else is speaking on general terms. Blog about your adventure bidding on all 32 pairs of size 11's if it makes you feel better but keep your corny jokes to yourself.

Dear Debs.. from 21 Jumpstreet i said what I was talking about.. just like others stated sizes they spoke of.

Thanks for following my blog...

So heres what I was basing my review of pricing and where it was going.

Auctions I've watched and where they closed at

$330
$285
$399
$285
$335.01
$345
$340
$300
$315
$305
$319
$335
$300
so add on 12-25 as you put it for shipping to any of these auctions and you get the typical price range. I don't see what the big deal is when it comes to what I said. I'm just going by your words in your post.

So I cant be crazy to think people can get it for less than $400 let alone less than $350 right?
But I'm crazy for saying you can get them for 350-400 with shipping included yet you question whether or not your theory is crazy and come at me for suggesting what most ppl already know and agree with.

Sounds like you're confused.

Aside from shorts whats a good fit on these? Jeans or khakis/chinos? Let's post some fit pics mmm'kay?

I received my CT order today for 2 pairs. I placed my order on the 23rd and chose the SNEAKERSAVER option but CT ended up shipping them via Express Mail International.

Unfortunately, I got hit with $80.00 US total in customs fees for the 2 pairs.

I am located in Southern California. I noticed that other people who also ordered 2 pairs from CT and are located in the US only had to pay $40.00 in customs fees.

Has anyone else located in Southern California who ordered 2 pairs from CT also get hit with $80.00 in customs fees?

Does anyone know if there is a number I can call to contest or challenge customs fees to try and get it reduced? I already paid the customs fee though and picked up the shoes from my local post office.

I ended up paying $356 US for 2 pairs from CT plus the $80.00 in customs fees, I ended up paying $218 for each pair. I guess it's not too be bad considering my CT pairs are perfect and I would have ended up paying $196.00 for each pair with tax had I got them from a local store. I guess I'll chalk up the extra $22.00 I paid for each pair to time and hassle saved and gas saved.

Here's a pic of the shipping box from CT for 2 pairs and a picture of my customs fee bill...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Aside from shorts whats a good fit on these? Jeans or khakis/chinos? Let's post some fit pics mmm'kay?
I would not wear these with jeans unless they have been washed numerous times. I wear mine with khakis and cargos.

$330
$285
$399
$285
$335.01
$345
$340
$300
$315
$305
$319
$335
$300
so add on 12-25 as you put it for shipping to any of these auctions and you get the typical price range. I don't see what the big deal is when it comes to what I said. I'm just going by your words in your post.

So I cant be crazy to think people can get it for less than $400 let alone less than $350 right?
But I'm crazy for saying you can get them for 350-400 with shipping included yet you question whether or not your theory is crazy and come at me for suggesting what most ppl already know and agree with.

Not confused when you said 400 and I said some of these were free shipping my man.  Come on.. if you'd stop challenging everything and see ALL I said you'd sleep better. 
Or we can agree to disagree.... 

$330
$285
$399
$285
$335.01
$345
$340
$300
$315
$305
$319
$335
$300

You're missing his point. You're assuming that each of those auctions come tailored with an extra $25 shipping charge. Which is certanly not the case. Just as he isn't saying that ALL of them aren't going for more than $350. I actually calculated and determined the average for the numbers he provided. Based on the numbers that were given the average price they're going for is $322. Assuming that some are being shipped for free, others for $25, and others for about10-15$, on average they still wouldn't make it past the $350 mark. Given the numbers that were stated. A few will make it passed the $350 mark, the rest wont.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

I received my CT order today for 2 pairs. I placed my order on the 23rd and chose the SNEAKERSAVER option but CT ended up shipping them via Express Mail International.

Unfortunately, I got hit with $80.00 US total in customs fees for the 2 pairs.

I am located in Southern California. I noticed that other people who also ordered 2 pairs from CT and are located in the US only had to pay $40.00 in customs fees.

Has anyone else located in Southern California who ordered 2 pairs from CT also get hit with $80.00 in customs fees?

Does anyone know if there is a number I can call to contest or challenge customs fees to try and get it reduced? I already paid the customs fee though and picked up the shoes from my local post office.

I ended up paying $356 US for 2 pairs from CT plus the $80.00 in customs fees, I ended up paying $218 for each pair. I guess it's not too be bad considering my CT pairs are perfect and I would have ended up paying $196.00 for each pair with tax had I got them from a local store. I guess I'll chalk up the extra $22.00 I paid for each pair to time and hassle saved and gas saved.

Here's a pic of the shipping box from CT for 2 pairs and a picture of my customs fee bill...
mad.gif

I'm pretty sure the homie ColdCity could help you figure out this customs deal. He seems pretty knowledgeable with such things!

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Rule of thumb for authentic Concords http://my.kicksonfire.com...ir-jordan-xi-legit-check .
Just checked my two pairs and they're exactly as described on that page, also the boxes do have a stamp inside it.

Stamp inside the box doesn't mean anything . My finishline box has a stamp but my footlocker
Box does not. So???

It's not accurate for 2011 concords. The stitching on the inside may be different. The soles are different colors. Carbon fiber shank plate isn't made the same. Materials are slightly different. Find a legit check on the recent retro version and then it can be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom