Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

Horror story!!

I was only able cop a 9.5 from snipes on the restock...finally came in and they sent me a size 9!!!! *@%! Omg! This sucks!

sick.gif
 You can't be serious? I copped a 9.5 from snipes on the restock as well..........
you guys sure you selected the right EURO size?
9.5 = 43
9 = 42.5

nikes chart conversion is different from other brands

80c162180333686e7bd9af1eb820b7639ae844cb_r.png
Yeah, cause I ordered from Snipes but had to dash to my closet to read the box and make sure when I put it in...

^^^^

at this point, you might as well keep them. try trading.

I agree or try selling them to at least get your money back.

121qxj6.jpg

This is what I was able to come home to when I was released from the hospital
pimp.gif
Family pic.
A huge thanks to the two NT fam who helped me get my size. You have made my X-Mas and New Years.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
very nice babyJs23

the pair on the left on top of the box has a very low a disappointing patent leather cut. sucks that these shoes were so inconsistent.

I'm picking up some for my little girl (18 month old). She has some 14s and 5s already, starting her young
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by KixxRus

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!

I swear if they mess my order up Im gonna be salty as a mug
oh i sure was.. they lucky i was at work...i had to keep my conversation profressional in front my employees..LOL... give them stating the size you are looking for.. if they say they have it.. ask them to see why ur order hasnt been completed  

Yeah fln is a real pain in the *+! I ordered my sons pair on the 31 st and they just finally sent them yesterday and won't be here until Tuesday of next week probably done ever ordering from them online, hope they get your sons missing pair Kixx*edit just read that fln was Able to find the missing shoes
pimp.gif
at least they were helpful when I called the person said she was on hold with the store and would call me back then I never heard back, service sux

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

very nice babyJs23

the pair on the left on top of the box has a very low a disappointing patent leather cut. sucks that these shoes were so inconsistent.

Yup but I'm very happy with them. Those will be the first to be worn
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Do you guys think I'd be able to trade my pair for WC IIIs and Bordeaux VII?

To an idiot
30t6p3b.gif

Two weeks ago I think I could have pulled it off. The demand has gone down since. I'm disappointed that I missed out on both releases.

Got my pair in today from the mini restock End had last week (missed delivery yesterday)....one pair and no custom fees.....for people who didn't receive their CT order yet, send them an email. CT,as well as endclothing answered my emailswithin 24hrs and were very helpful.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

121qxj6.jpg

This is what I was able to come home to when I was released from the hospital
pimp.gif
Family pic.
A huge thanks to the two NT fam who helped me get my size. You have made my X-Mas and New Years.

yea the right > left
still great pairs overall

where did you cop?

^^^ The left is from Niketown and the right is from FNL but thanks to a couple of my closest NT fam, they helped me get my size for retail+shipping while I underwent a second spinal surgery on the release date.

The GS, PS, and TD sizes were bought from FNL by my wife.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

After all of that mayhem, I haven't seen a single person wearing these.

I didn't cop, but for all the media attention these got you would think they would be on everyone's feet.

I finally UnDsed mine today.  Surprisingly very comfortable.  Will get some more wear time this weekend.

I dont know if there is someone jacking up all the auctions or folks in my size jus got pressed all of a sudden in the last few days... but the Concord ebay auction ending prices have sky rockets from around 290, 315 320 to about $350, 370 and then some...

Crazy.....

Guess it will fluctuate like the stock market...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I dont know if there is someone jacking up all the auctions or folks in my size jus got pressed all of a sudden in the last few days... but the Concord ebay auction ending prices have sky rockets from around 290, 315 320 to about $350, 370 and then some...

Crazy.....

Guess it will fluctuate like the stock market...
What size was that?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BECAUSE ALMOST ANY SITE CAN GET ON THE LEGIT LIST. ALMOST NO MODERATION OVER IT ANYMORE.
I admit that the list isn't as moderated as much as it used to be but it's still useful. And no, not just anybody can get onto the list. The reason they're still on the list is because they fall under that whole "grey area" of sneaker websites. It's still debatable that they sell fakes. I added a note to the list awhile back and asked that people use these sites at their own risk. I've seen pairs bought from them and maybe I'm lucky or just happened to see legit pairs, but the shoes were identical to store bought pairs.
well you should see the comparison in the other thread, its clearly obvious* that the MK fair was fake.
fixed.

nothing is clearly obvious with early pairs....

Back
Top Bottom