Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^^I'm not surprised to see this happening but I'm still happy I have mine
smile.gif
Not really concerned about it because I'll be rocking the hell out of these shoes! 
devil.gif

Any Hawaii peeps know what people are standing in line for at Champs Sports in Ala Moana? Did the Conocords FINALLY get to them?

Originally Posted by ronizle

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^^I'm not surprised to see this happening but I'm still happy I have mine
smile.gif
Not really concerned about it because I'll be rocking the hell out of these shoes! 
devil.gif

Now that's the spirit fam!!
smile.gif

Now that I'm walking again, these will be used down to the very last bit of sole
wink.gif

Originally Posted by In3gra

Any Hawaii peeps know what people are standing in line for at Champs Sports in Ala Moana? Did the Conocords FINALLY get to them?

i don't know, but if i were you i'd just stand in line til someone confirms it.
and if you don't feel like standing in line, could you please hit up poi bowl in the food court for me right quick?
how much do you think it would be to overnight a kalua pig combo with lau lau and lomi to nj?
i'm paypal ready.

^nah I don't need to stand in line. I got 3 pairs already (1 from CT and 2 from NDC). I see you miss Hawaiian food lol.

That past couple of pages have been nothing but custom issues..

Can people post pics of fits with your concords? I would like to see how some of you guys are rocking them.

just got my customs fee bill from fedex after ordering thru endclothing. $147.80 for 3 pairs, dang.

Just got my pair fron EC and the quality sucks compared to my OG's ! There is glue residue on the sole and the patent leather. Im happy to have scored a pair but no more JB for me. They need to treat us with a little more respect especially if the consumer is paying premium dollars.

Originally Posted by Justo 27

just got my customs fee bill from fedex after ordering thru endclothing. $147.80 for 3 pairs, dang.

That's brutal man. Sorry.

Originally Posted by djeo23

That's brutal man. Sorry.
I only ordered 1 from there, hopefully I won't have any fees or if I do, nothing more than 50 *BTW I received these from end over 2 weeks ago and still nothing (keeps fingers crossed)*

DAMB!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by dc1153

Just got my pair fron EC and the quality sucks compared to my OG's ! There is glue residue on the sole and the patent leather. Im happy to have scored a pair but no more JB for me. They need to treat us with a little more respect especially if the consumer is paying premium dollars.

my ec pair was better than my pair from city sports & im sure it only cosmetic nothing brtual... if so ill take em off your hands for $220 shipped pm me
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by djaward

Can people post pics of fits with your concords? I would like to see how some of you guys are rocking them.

no one's rocking these they all for resell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ijapino

I admit that the list isn't as moderated as much as it used to be but it's still useful. And no, not just anybody can get onto the list. The reason they're still on the list is because they fall under that whole "grey area" of sneaker websites. It's still debatable that they sell fakes. I added a note to the list awhile back and asked that people use these sites at their own risk. I've seen pairs bought from them and maybe I'm lucky or just happened to see legit pairs, but the shoes were identical to store bought pairs.
well you should see the comparison in the other thread, its clearly obvious* that the MK fair was fake.
fixed.

nothing is clearly obvious with early pairs....
if you saw the pics, it was obvious

Originally Posted by ronizle

After one wear. This pair is from UI. Air Amputee! 

6685269431_8e58f52c85.jpg

this doesn't bother me at all. I noticed it doesn't happen to my kicks with red insoles either. lol at your jumpman having a frog leg

Cold City, that's funny, I payed more than your asking price, after all the hustle I get a subpar pair as a result. In the end it's all about the quest and success, now I have a story to tell.

djaward wrote:

It's crazy I got mine on Monday but I haven't even tried them on, it's like the first time I've ever gotten an Air Jordan and didn't put it immediately on my foot when I got home, I'm almost paranoid to wear them which is totally not like me
ohwell.gif
 they're just to damn clean , I'm probably gonna go to the mall tomorrow and get a fresh pair of NBA socks and contemplate wearing them this weekend, the weather has been superb here in Orlando so that isn't an issue, I'll snap pics if i do end up wearing them

Back
Top Bottom