Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Went on Finishline.com this past weekend and was surprised to find them in my son's size 2Y. Copped them, they came yesterday, and he is wearing them today to school with his Ray Rice jersey....happy kid.

very dope
pimp.gif

He aint smiling cuz of those Concords....

He just had some Fruity Pebbles!! lol

Trust me.. I have plenty of my own.. lololol

the kid is killin it out there!
hopefully we'll meet up against you guys in indy on the 5th and get revenge for 01. good luck sunday. beat those pats!
just got a snipes pair in from a trade.
they look very nice just like the rest that came from the uk and europe.
much appreciated, juicyju. yours was shipped this morning and will be there soon.

Originally Posted by sam21

Originally Posted by abstrakt

Originally Posted by sam21

Yup. They said wait an additional 11 days for delays and if i dont get em, they will ship me some if its in stock or just refund me. But they have no tracking so if i was a horrible person, if the shoes came, I would still tell em it didnt come lol
Told me the same thing. Gave me an early Feb date to contact them if shoes didn't come in. They were shipped on 12/30 and 1/2. Should not be this long and I'm pretty sure I don't have to contact any carrier to "release" my shoes like some other posters been writing, right?

Yea. Mine were shipped out on the 2nd as well and haven't come in yet. I was just talking to someone who had the same problem and they said you just gotta be patient because the shoes will come. It is taking extremely long but there might have been some delays over there but yea, you shouldnt have to call to release the shoes, just gotta wait it out I guess. Hopefully by either today or next week theyll come in.
Also from bay area and still waiting for my CT order. I too used the free shipping option that came with no tracking number.

I also got the same response from DND and CT, no parcel number = no tracking.

Seeing others in the region in the same boat is a positive sign (believe it or not)

Initially when I ordered from CT i did not provide a contact #, anyone else?

Got my FedEx customs bill for 63.64 last night in the mail. Ordered 2 pairs from END before RD. Like someone said, call them up and give a nice story and she said through the bill in the trash.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Wrong Brotha, looks like some good o'll Cocoa Pebbles lolol

Originally Posted by dezno24

Got my FedEx customs bill for 63.64 last night in the mail. Ordered 2 pairs from END before RD. Like someone said, call them up and give a nice story and she said through the bill in the trash.
pimp.gif
Be VEEERY careful playing with the U.S. Government.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by dezno24

pimp.gif
Be VEEERY careful playing with the U.S. Government.

i already know! we've had our run-ins before lol

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Wrong Brotha, looks like some good o'll Cocoa Pebbles lolol

touche' 
laugh.gif

Rock, I don't know if your still looking for that size 13 (haven't been following the thread much lately), but there's a guy in the buy/sell forum that wants 315 for them. Cheapest price I've seen for that size.

heres a pic of my grandpa rocking them...he waited in line for 8 hours..lol..

5363694d145007b306b759a23e74bc8c96e33b1a_r.jpg

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Went on Finishline.com this past weekend and was surprised to find them in my son's size 2Y. Copped them, they came yesterday, and he is wearing them today to school with his Ray Rice jersey....happy kid.
Someone please PS this for me and write in 
FEELS GOOD MAN.... Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom