Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Son gets saltier every day he see's another size 11 arrive and not one in size 13 for him.

I dont know WHAT to do.. cuz I aint budging over the $315 to $325 average I've paid on the 8 I have (one was free)

Sell a pair, and get your son his pair

^^^This...yeah, the profits from one sale will make you feel better for paying 350 for the size 13. Size is tough, I wear the same thing.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Son gets saltier every day he see's another size 11 arrive and not one in size 13 for him.

I dont know WHAT to do.. cuz I aint budging over the $315 to $325 average I've paid on the 8 I have (one was free)

Sell a pair, and get your son his pair

Im not worried about selling a pair.  Selling a pair won't make me pay more for a size.  I could sell a pair... but I've only been getting mine for the prices above I stated... The size 13s are going for MUCH more.
I could get 40 pairs at 325... but I aint paying more than that for a size 13. I told that ninja if he wants it that badly he can ante up the additional money over the $325....   He aint too keen on that yet. 
laugh.gif

But round these parts when you hit a certain age you dont get a blank check. My youngest son... yeah. the older one's gotta learn the value of a $

Rock, not for nothing but the sz13 has been selling at a higher prices than other sizes from jump, just pull the trigger man..There are always less 13/14 than other sizes, if I had 13s on deck I wouldn't accept anything less than 400.

As for other sizes, market value on these right now is about 325-335 for the common sizes...not from what dudes were getting on ebay from jump, sold multiple pairs at $400 and after ebay/paypal fees too 350 home, and thats before having to ship. Thanks God for free shipped s m f h... The forums and CL is a much better place to sell than FeeBay

here in bay area CL is flooded with $350 ..but no one is biting on it judging from sellers reposting. only thing thats selling is if it's around $300

Originally Posted by karxken

here in bay area CL is flooded with $350 ..but no one is biting on it judging from sellers reposting. only thing thats selling is if it's around $300

in the chi i emailed people with my sz weeks ago & told them all my max all of them responded back saying i was lowballing & wouldnt budge on the $350+ "im selling my last pair tomorrow so im good on yo lowballing" & all of them are texting & emailing me back trying to get a deal going this week...... im just popped right now
laugh.gif

Has anyone every seen this before?

I traded with someone last night.

I got a size 9.5 from eastbay and he had a size 8 i dont know where from.

He text me this morning saying my pair was fake?

Look at the pair from the left thats what eastbay sent me.

Im suppose to be switching back with him tomorrow and just wanted some info. I've never seen the jumpman that close with .

Did eastbay send me b-grades?

^^^^^^
it happens. thats b grade. its jordan brand quality. that dude dont know what he talking about. they are not fake. JB quality been garbage for almost a decade now. everyone quick to scream fake when they see an imperfection.

I have a pair that looks exactly the same unfortunately. And some with even worst imperfections.

The only B-Grades are stamped...B-GRADE from the outlet.
Jordan shoes are just of poor quality now.

Please do not confuse the term B-grade with early release shoes. Eastbay does not sell early release shoes.

If I was your son I'd be pissed too since you have no problem paying $315 for each of your 7 pairs youve bought but you cant pay an extra $70-$90 to get him his size
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Rock, not for nothing but the sz13 has been selling at a higher prices than other sizes from jump, just pull the trigger man..There are always less 13/14 than other sizes, if I had 13s on deck I wouldn't accept anything less than 400.

As for other sizes, market value on these right now is about 325-335 for the common sizes...not from what dudes were getting on ebay from jump, sold multiple pairs at $400 and after ebay/paypal fees too 350 home, and thats before having to ship. Thanks God for free shipped s m f h... The forums and CL is a much better place to sell than FeeBay
I understand that my man... but it aint my fault I wear a size 11 and he wears a size 13 
laugh.gif
  My other son wears a size 14 but he could care less about what kicks he has...

If I was your son I'd be pissed too since you have no problem paying $315 for each of your 7 pairs youve bought but you cant pay an extra $70-$90 to get him his size 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah Dro... but the thing is... my worn kicks in a year will look JUST like the unworn kicks...  his Concords will look like he ran thru a mosh pit in 3 months.  For $400 bones? 
roll.gif
 He better be happy I was willing to offer $325 bones towards the effort!!!

Trust me.. my kids have lived a MUCH better life than I did growing up poor.  Having worn Samples NOO one has ever had before and still being able to wear some of the same kicks as the Players do.. he'll be aiight if he doesn't get these.. Or he will break down and put up the balance..  

What I've tried to tell him is.. if he doesn't do it soon.. Im pulling my offer because the price will rise come Spring.  Valuable life lessons will be learned!! Pops can get what he wants with HIS money
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Please do not confuse the term B-grade with early release shoes. Eastbay does not sell early release shoes.

Other folks jumpmans are that close in this thread.

I saw atleasst 7 so far and even space jams.

Is this just norma?

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Other folks jumpmans are that close in this thread.

I saw atleasst 7 so far and even space jams.

Is this just norma?

Not normal but it does happen. Quality control is terrible these days
So many people saying shoes are fake these days because of JBs quality. SMH

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Like others were saying, JB quality is terrible nowadays 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

My pair has a crooked 23 on the back, Just defects that some shoes have.

Tell that dude to do his own research before calling you out like that
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

if there such poor quality why do you have a reseller website selling poor quality shoes 
that's what you get from nike and resellers 

if people dont know this by now

its time to stop buying and reselling shoes 

Back
Top Bottom