Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Sorry to hear that man. My first pair of 11s came from this restock and I couldn't be happier its been a long time coming. Actually thinking about unDSing tomorrow. Does anyone think Ill have a problem wearing jeans with these? Heard/seen horror stories of the denim bleeding into the mesh turning it blue. I would be devastated :stoneface:

Blue jeans are fine as the 11's uppers have a light blue tint....Just dont go with black jeans if you want to avoid your own horror stories :D

Sorry to hear that man. My first pair of 11s came from this restock and I couldn't be happier its been a long time coming. Actually thinking about unDSing tomorrow. Does anyone think Ill have a problem wearing jeans with these? Heard/seen horror stories of the denim bleeding into the mesh turning it blue. I would be devastated :stoneface:

Just remember to wash your new jeans before wearing & you should be fine.

Final update: After badgering finishline and ups for answers last night, the cords finally just came in. Thanks for the good wishes and help and if youre still looking for a pair I hope you find it.

Final update: After badgering finishline and ups for answers last night, the cords finally just came in. Thanks for the good wishes and help and if youre still looking for a pair I hope you find it.
Hell yes gregzzy!!  Great news.  Glad to see someone come up and UPS or FNL not get one over on someone.  Congrats on the pick up!

Blue jeans are fine as the 11's uppers have a light blue tint....Just dont go with black jeans if you want to avoid your own horror stories :D

I've never had issues with my denim bleeding onto my shoes, as long as the denim has been washed before (i'm including black/gray denim as well) ... also, the cuff helps keep the denim from bleeding onto shoes. Good luck, fella

I always wanted to wear mine with jeans but im too paranoid that they'll bleed so i've only worn mine with shorts. Since it's winter i'll mine with sweat pants but thats as far as i'll go.

greg..UPS is infamous for "loosing" a package but when that tracer gets initiated, the shoes magically appear.

Somebody offered my Concords for my Doernbecher 9s. How much cash should I have added. I really want a pair of concords.

Unds'd today. These are awesome I think I'm starting to understand the hype. Pus'd out on the jeans and wore em with khakis

keep your concords fam
The Concords are what he is getting in the trade.  He is giving the DB's up, because he "really wants a pair of concords" (he had a typo, meant me not my...i think).

You should add a good amount of cash on top to trade your DB9's for DS Concords.  DB9's are much harder to come across, have a higher value anyway, are much better made with more attention to detail and much more limited and more of an actual collector's item.  They will never "retro" these.  Once the DB's reach a certain point they will hold that value for years to come, too.

happy.gif

glasses.gif

nthat.gif

grin.gif

not too bad. yellowing is only around the pods.

Careful selling on ebay. Buyer: pablo00l . Sold him a pair of concords size 9. He replied back 4 days after receiving them saying one of the pair is size 10. Which is freaking BS cuz when I got the shoes last year from Snipes they were size 9...I literally checked them out like 100 times, long story short they are both size 9. This guy is trying to scam me or something. How do i protect myself cuz this is the first time a buyer is doing this. I already replied back. What can I do now? I hope this guy didn't put in a fake pair size 10 and return it back cuz i'd go crazy zzz.

btw nice pick up on the finishline. can't believe there is such thing as a restock 11 months later

Last edited:
Careful selling on ebay. Buyer: pablo00l . Sold him a pair of concords size 9. He replied back 4 days after receiving them saying one of the pair is size 10. Which is freaking BS cuz when I got the shoes last year from Snipes they were size 9...I literally checked them out like 100 times, long story short they are both size 9. This guy is trying to scam me or something. How do i protect myself cuz this is the first time a buyer is doing this. I already replied back. What can I do now? I hope this guy didn't put in a fake pair size 10 and return it back cuz i'd go crazy zzz.
btw nice pick up on the finishline. can't believe there is such thing as a restock 11 months later
Did you post pictures of the shoes in the ebay ad(if you did and it shows the tags, any claim he files will be defeated easily)? Did you already receive payment?

I posted everything but the tags. I believe I have picture of the tags in my camera from when I first purchased the shoes back in january...

Yeah I looked through the camera and I got the pic of the tags. Should be straight right? zzz never selling to buyers under 100 feedbacks with 100% from now on.

Last edited:
I posted everything but the tags. I believe I have picture of the tags in my camera from when I first purchased the shoes back in january...
Yeah I looked through the camera and I got the pic of the tags. Should be straight right? zzz never selling to buyers under 100 feedbacks with 100% from now on.

a ****** scammer tried to pull a chargeback on me...got my money back from paypal after a month...feedback was 400 100% positive...thing was he only bought never sell...you have to check everything...******g scammers...hate them.

by the way...is there a chance you can get a payment sent as gift on paypal refunded?or is my buddy screwed?

Last edited:
by the way...is there a chance you can get a payment sent as gift on paypal refunded?or is my buddy screwed?
I had that question today too.  I called paypal and the lady told me, as long as you choose "Purchase of Goods" as the payment then you will be covered.  So I do not believe that the gift option is covered by Paypal.  That is where the 4% comes into play.... you are pretty much paying for insurance, which is absolutely worth it in my opinion.

You should be good, no chance he can ship different size shoes back to you now and get away with it.

What you mean once they initiate the tracking? UPS said they dropped off my IV Breds and when I went downstairs, they weren't there. I opened up a case but was assuming I'm not getting them back?

You should be good, no chance he can ship different size shoes back to you now and get away with it.

Yeah hes still sticking to the story that one size is different than the other. I told him to ship it back. If he switched to a fake pair Imma go ham

I would contact paypal yourself ASAP, get out in front of this before things have the possibility of getting messy

Yeah hes still sticking to the story that one size is different than the other. I told him to ship it back. If he switched to a fake pair Imma go ham

when he sends the shoes back REMEMBER to videotape the opening of the package to have evidence this is what he send you.cause if you cant prove with the video he can easily claim he sent the correct items back and you changed them.if you did that when you shipped too you would be 100% safe.

Back
Top Bottom