Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I wonder how many pairs FNL has left of the concords, this is like their second or third restock.

I would think they restocked about 100-200 pairs it seems like to me.. lucky enough to get my hands one em.

So say FNL.com got 2k pairs, sold 1.5k rd, held on to 500 pairs, and sold around 300 since, FNL might have a little Christmas surprise.

so you can sell them in your sig? grats man....

**** outta here. 

on another note, i think monday will be either a shipped or canceled email for me. 

My thoughts exactly. All these fools wanna complain about resellers, but the second they get an opportunity on a pair that are hyped, that they already have or don't want, they pick em up and resell. I had a pair of size 11 in my cart that got took from me. Would have been my first Concords, but cuz all these fake *** resellers. I missed out. ****

damn i had no idea...ya'll must stay on the internet cuz i miss every re-stock notification and everything. i already got em im just saying it would be nice to know about restocks in case its a pair i dont have, do ya'll gotta do something to get a notification in your cell or email for a tweet or do yall just stay on the net and click refresh every 2 mins? I can't do that I have a life it's crazy how things have changed over the years, when I was younger there was nothing ever like this. good job to those who got a chance to cop a pair that did not have them. glad resellers missed out.

I wonder how many pairs FNL has left of the concords, this is like their second or third restock.

I would think they restocked about 100-200 pairs it seems like to me.. lucky enough to get my hands one em.

My buddy is a manager at FNL and a few months back when they randomly dropped about 100 pair of Concords in an Indy FNL, he said his DM told him there were roughly 8,000 pair left in the company; last week's restock would have come from that 8,000 pair. Who knows what they have left, or IF they have any at all... What we DO know, is that third "Surprise" never came (yet)

Last edited:
My buddy is a manager at FNL and a few months back when they randomly dropped about 100 pair of Concords in an Indy FNL, he said his DM told him there were roughly 8,000 pair left in the company; last week's restock would have come from that 8,000 pair. Who knows what they have left, or IF they have any at all... What we DO know, is that third "Surprise" never came (yet)

I can't see a company having 8,000 pairs of shoes lying around that would sell out in an instant for 12 months after the RD.. Doesn't make sense..

Last edited:
Ha, it would be nice if they had another surprise at the end of this year with some more pairs! Just be thankful we've gotten at least one restock!

Still being patient about Concord size 11 order. I was banking on Twitter saying they were honoring ord ders. Will be bummed if I dont get em since i was still in retirement last year :smile:

I am waiting my shipping email hopefully from the 3rd restock, I have a confirmation email but who knows.

First post in a while. After missing out on the concords in store and online I thought I'd have to wait another decade to get these for retail but finishline hooked it up. These and the bred 4s have now concluded my 2012 pickups. These are my first pair of 11s while I must say they are very clean I just don't understand all the hype surrounding them. Anyways they came a bit yellowed, more than expected to be honest. Pics to come soon

To be honest I picked these up to trade for some 13s, but when they arrived here today they look so nice. Little yellowing, about the same as others are getting

To be honest I picked these up to trade for some 13s, but when they arrived here today they look so nice. Little yellowing, about the same as others are getting

Back
Top Bottom