Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

my order cancelled quick.... oh well.. got a pair on the cyber monday restock.. on to the playoff XIs..

my order cancelled quick.... oh well.. got a pair on the cyber monday restock.. on to the playoff XIs..
Mine too... I figured it would but there was no harm in trying though. Do you know how long it will take to put the money back in the bank account?

How do you all keep finding these links to the Concords?  I look on finishline.com and twitter, and that stupid boot is the only thing I ever see!

Mine too... I figured it would but there was no harm in trying though. Do you know how long it will take to put the money back in the bank account?

since order was cancelled.... the pending authorization falls off and money goes back into your account.. 2-4 days..

i worked a footlocker and still did not get a pair of these
Sorry to hear that.  I've been looking for a pair since the release last December, and I'm still comin' up empty, so I'm in the same boat as you are.  I've kept my eye on the web because I knew this shoe was going to restock, and even saw the second Cyber Monday restock, but couldn't check out.  Keep working on trying to get 'em; you will!

I tried ordering on friday (fnl) like the few posts above. Got a shipment confirmation e-mail today, so looks like some orders went through..

UnDS'ed these today! When I got home I took them off and checked em out. The 23 on the heel was showing signs of peeling! I'm speechless...

Long time lurker, new member starting today!

Figured I would share my Concord pick up story from last Christmas.  Went to Nike Santa Monica at 3AM with the shoes scheduled to release at 6AM.  Lined up in an orderly fashion like everyone else across the street.  Around 5AM, security guard says it's ok to line up along the Nike store.  Just like that, a mad dash of hundreds of people crossing the street.  Everything was out of order and peeps who had been in line much earlier were no longer at the front. Nike SM eventually did a raffle for the shoes.  Got picked and was able to buy the shoes a day and a half later.

Quality on my pair was suspect.  See below for a horseshoe looking thread coming out of the midsole 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
If anybody cares about Concords now that Breds have come out, and anyone is reading this, does it seem that 95% of the Concords on Ebay are variants and fakes?  Or am I the only one that thinks that Breds don't come close to looking as good as the Concords?

If anybody cares about Concords now that Breds have come out, and anyone is reading this, does it seem that 95% of the Concords on Ebay are variants and fakes?  Or am I the only one that thinks that Breds don't come close to looking as good as the Concords?

I wouldn't say 95% are fake. Honestly most pairs I see are real. $300 price range usually.

And yes I agree, the quality of the Concords is like 3x better than the 2012 BREDs. The new BREDs just have a real cheap feel to them.

Hmmm...  I was not able to get a pair of the Breds.  Personally, I am not as fond of that colorway as I am of the 2011 Concord.  I've got a pair of 00' Breds, and they seem to look weird on me.  Maybe I'll stop looking for a pair.  As for the Concords on Ebay, I just wanted to get someone elses opinion;  most of them just don't seem to have a "legit" patent "cut" on them.   They seem to be overexaggerated or too thin.  I don't know; it's hard to tell from pictures.

Not bad; wrong size though.  But to me, most of them on Ebay look like they are indeed B grades, which for the most part should be considered fakes (in my opinion).

Last edited:
I just picked up a pair of concords for $270 shipped guy claimed he wore once. I don't think anyone was making fakes in size 12.5 so that helped with the decision. I figure if they show a little wear it's ok because I wanted something to wear daily.

Still on the hunt for my second pair... I wonder if FNL is still holding on to any..... I doubt it seriously though....

please note i am not asking for a legit check but differences between the euro and us concords...

can anyone provide differences between a pair of euro and us concords? my pair have a missing msrp tag on the front box and there is no small "size 9" sticker on the insoles of each shoe (see below pictures). there is however a large diagram sticker on one of the pairs. are these indications of a euro pair?

not my picture but i have the same sticker

Last edited:
Not sure about the stickers, but I know for sure that pairs from overseas do not have the MSRP tag. This can make it difficult to spot a pair from rd or early release.

Last edited:
Yes, its an indication that its a Euro pair.
My Black/Reds have the same sticker and I got them from Sneakersnstuff

I had those exact stickers on my cement 4's from SNS. My NT pair had the US size sticker in em. So yes, I've noticed europairs come with that.

Back
Top Bottom