Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Does anyone have a current email or site for air randy? Is he still in the game? How about this new site slam dunk space...is it legit? I need these early these shoes started my love for sneakers and although I have been out the game a minute these will mark my return. If anyone can answer my questions or tell me the best way to go about ordering these (not dropping 300 + on marqueesole) it would be greatly appreciated.

^^^^

yes slam dunk space is legit hiis name is Jay. Also, air randy doesnt have a website but he has a facebook her is the link good luck bro. He did go MIA, but hes back in the game now

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/AIR-RANDYCOM/99090901747

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Does anyone have a current email or site for air randy? Is he still in the game? How about this new site slam dunk space...is it legit? I need these early these shoes started my love for sneakers and although I have been out the game a minute these will mark my return. If anyone can answer my questions or tell me the best way to go about ordering these (not dropping 300 + on marqueesole) it would be greatly appreciated.

the guy Jay u hear evry1 talk about is slamdunkspace. hes legit

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

I swear man Jay is on some BS. After about 2 and a half weeks since I paid him...the tracking FINALLY worked. I should get them in 5 days. He added some full length zoom-air insoles in the deal to make up for the long wait, but I dont give a +$%$ about some damn insoles....just give me a refund on the damn shipping if this is how it's gonna be. Justgive me at least $20-30 bucks back and I'll be happy as hell.

The story he told me was that there was some holiday in china and all the shipping places were closed...pffft. not buying it...a holiday doesnt hold +$%$ up for 2 weeks. especially shipping companies. These better not have any defects, but I'm not counting on it. I got the 2010 Retro XIII's from sneakerhotline and they are flawless. also ordered a pair of cool greys from them also. So i got two pairs on the way. and I'm going to try and cop 2 pairs on RD.

But in other words, to the dude with those sz 14. DS cool greys....WOOOOOOOO them soles are ICY! I cant believe they are like brand new and 10 years old. I wish I could have gotten that lucky with a pair of sz 11's...I'm really jealous bro haha.
Just be glad your tracking number is actually working.  Some of us are still waiting for it to work....
I am not doubting the legitimacy of Jay, but man, i do hate the wait with a passion.

As for the holiday he was talking about,  it is called moon festival, it does exist, though i am not sure it delays the shipping for 2 weeks.......

to the dude that scooped the cool geys for 400......

its money WELL spent if you ask me... i have done the same for numerous pairs of XI's all DS. imo the XI is the greatest shoe of all time, not sneaker, but shoe period.

any XI that has been released after the DMP's i dont even consider XI's. far as im concerned they are variants i would never wear them out the house. those things are absolutley horrid, the shape has been greatly compromised, the toe box curled up off the ground, they use fake patent leather and its also mis-cut. if you pay attention to detail, its not hard to see @ all.

dont get me wrong, i can understand if you dont have the money to spend on the OG's/2000 retros. i would be in the same boat as some of you guys. scramblin to get the newer versions but i would still save up and scoop some the real deals eventually.

im not this way with all shoes though, i copped the cdp bred IV's with no problem even though i knew the didnt look like the OG's or 99's. I wont allow it on these though.....

BTW..... i always thought the cool grey were the weakest of all XI's colorways anyway.

more for you guys...... im done.

This dude JAY randomly posting a pic of his inventory, yet dudes on here haven't gotten their shoes yet or a response from him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I were you guys, I would flood his email, and PM's.

^hes been updating my order and i didnt even have to flood his email. Tracking works now and i should have it within 5 business days

^hes been updating my order and i didnt even have to flood his email. Tracking works now and i should have it within 5 business days

Originally Posted by JRodski

to the dude that scooped the cool geys for 400......

its money WELL spent if you ask me... i have done the same for numerous pairs of XI's all DS. imo the XI is the greatest shoe of all time, not sneaker, but shoe period.

any XI that has been released after the DMP's i dont even consider XI's. far as im concerned they are variants i would never wear them out the house. those things are absolutley horrid, the shape has been greatly compromised, the toe box curled up off the ground, they use fake patent leather and its also mis-cut. if you pay attention to detail, its not hard to see @ all.

dont get me wrong, i can understand if you dont have the money to spend on the OG's/2000 retros. i would be in the same boat as some of you guys. scramblin to get the newer versions but i would still save up and scoop some the real deals eventually.

im not this way with all shoes though, i copped the cdp bred IV's with no problem even though i knew the didnt look like the OG's or 99's. I wont allow it on these though.....

BTW..... i always thought the cool grey were the weakest of all XI's colorways anyway.

more for you guys...... im done.
amen to that bro

seanj4523

nice CG XI's.  I guess I gotta post my sz 14's too.  Picked them up earlier this year.  Grails here.  Still planning on two more pairs in December.  

Originally Posted by bruza

seanj4523

nice CG XI's.  I guess I gotta post my sz 14's too.  Picked them up earlier this year.  Grails here.  Still planning on two more pairs in December.  

!%#+ man, those are looking fire!  Money well spent, Sir!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^Preciate man.

Thinking of putting them on ice when the retroes drop.

I personally would wear them 
pimp.gif

worn 'em 2-3 times already.  i was paranoid about cracked soles.  no issues so far. 
pimp.gif

seanj4523

Ah yes, those Cool Grey 11's from 9 years ago. Still in good condition-even though the soles are kind of yellow. It's still lookin good!
wink.gif

jordanize84 - ur eyes are tripping hard. them soles are def not yellow.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by bigj505

jordanize84 - ur eyes are tripping hard. them soles are def not yellow.
Well they look kind of yellow to me bigj505.

I think they're perfect considering that they are NINE years old.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom