Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Anyone else underwhelmed about this release? More excited for the White/Red 13's.. I won't get into quality issues, but it's most probably due to me having the original of these, and the space jam's that were released last year in which felt terrible :/ Ah well, i'll hope for the best!

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the White/Red 13s MUCH MORE along with the Flints and maybe the Altitudes.

The Spacejams ruined a lot of the hype for me. The quality in terms of comfort was inexcusable. I've had Starburys and Proteges that have felt better. The sizing isn't consistent. My 12 fits like a 11/3 quarters. I'm worried these Cool Grey's will turn out like that.
tired.gif

yeah im waiting on those 13 bad

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^

naw he double boxed it when he baought the shoes from someone else, they sent it to him like that. He put mine in a box around the shoe box. Whoever had them before him screwed him over and thats why the box is like it is. I offered to pay him 400 because I did not want to loose the auction at the last minute. The auction went past 300 and I got scared. If he would have sent them to me like that, it would have been automatic #@@ kickin on my part especially for what I paid for them but how yall like the kicks though

wish my og's were that clear but after a sg they will be then they will get put up while i run these 2010's into the ground

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^

naw he double boxed it when he bought the shoes from someone else, they sent it to him like that. He put mine in a box around the shoe box. Whoever had them before him screwed him over and thats why the box is like it is. I offered to pay him 400 because I did not want to loose the auction at the last minute. The auction went past 300 and I got scared. If he would have sent them to me like that, it would have been an automatic *$@ kickin on his part especially for what I paid for them but how yall like the kicks though

Oh I see.  Well either way, congrats. 

so will the blue tinted soles REDUCE or PREVENT yellowing?

btw...anyone hear from slamdunkspace.com yet?

Originally Posted by AnJ55

the blue tinted will prolly slow it down slightly. it still will yellow tho

seanj4523 - i really wish u had a better came to show the true beauty of your shoes. soles look great man.
i just sent a ds pair out to get seaglowed. patiently waiting for them to come back.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Yea it should prevent the yellowing...Jay emailed me and someone else on that the shipping confirmation should work on the 8th or 9th due to a 3 day holiday. So bad the end of next week ppl should start gettin their shoes

Originally Posted by bigj505

seanj4523 - i really wish u had a better came to show the true beauty of your shoes. soles look great man.
i just sent a ds pair out to get seaglowed. patiently waiting for them to come back.

were did you send them to get seaglowed?

^^^ a fellow niketalker that did some work on a pair in the restoration thread

Thanks bigj505 for the luv on the cool greys they are actually more clearer than on the pics the lighting made them look darker going stunt in the mall with these tomorrow for sure in Htown. Hopefully I dont get jacked. I am going to consider going to a shoes doctor and see if they know anything other than sea glow that will keep the soles on my shoe icey. also, I heard that purple power can clear up yellowed soles, but not 100 percent positive. It is a very strong chemical, but it is very effective. I use it on my car to clean my wheels, but never tried it on my shoes yet. Just wanted to let you and other Niketalkers know about this. Good luck getting your hands on the cool grays it wont be that easy for most
pimp.gif

seaglowing is pretty easy, why send it out to get seaglowed?

I mean, does this guy just seaglow it better than anyone else? For shoes that are 10 yr or older, seaglowing helps, but i am pretty sure the sole can never be restored all the way back.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I mean, does this guy just seaglow it better than anyone else? For shoes that are 10 yr or older, seaglowing helps, but i am pretty sure the sole can never be restored all the way back.
1. i live in MD. weather isnt optimal for seaglowing anymore.
2. ive had mixed success with it.
3. hes using the indoor lighting method. saves me the cost of having to buy my own set up.
4. charging me a solid price.
5. the ds pair i got for 160 shipped. i win regardless.
6. dont care about restoring all the way back. just wanted to get some shades lighter.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^ nice pickup seanj/ btw  do the 2010 cool greys have the same material  as the white zest lows??
36f150efbb0e01c81a6631912330ba5d48e4746.jpg

Its the same material but i dont have the 2010s i have the OGs deadstock I just lucked out and got a pair with an icey sole

Originally Posted by eddo1005

1. i live in MD. weather isnt optimal for seaglowing anymore.
2. ive had mixed success with it.
3. hes using the indoor lighting method. saves me the cost of having to buy my own set up.
4. charging me a solid price.
5. the ds pair i got for 160 shipped. i win regardless.
6. dont care about restoring all the way back. just wanted to get some shades lighter.

word, i was just curious.

ordered my shoes last saturday and finally got a tracking number today from jay...has anyone got theirs yet?

this damn ufo better not delay the mail any or imma turn Will Smith on em

Back
Top Bottom