Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by bruza

seanj4523

nice CG XI's.  I guess I gotta post my sz 14's too.  Picked them up earlier this year.  Grails here.  Still planning on two more pairs in December.  

Ah yes, those Cool Grey 11's from 9 years ago. Still in good condition-even though the soles are kind of yellow. It's still lookin good!
wink.gif
I like that look a lot better then the blue tint

Hey running fishy where have you been. Even though I recieved much heat from you back when I posted my cool greys, ill help you out neways. Check out marqueesole, air rand, or jay(which is slamdunkspace.com) they have them right know over retail but they are 100 percent authentic. I have heard of some spots that already have they flint 13s in stores, but they are selling them way over retail. Ialso heard of someone saying that somwhere in NewYork, they are selling the cool greys right know for 250. Other websites that I know that have them legit are vmvinc, sneakerape, sneakerhotline and rmkstore, but other than that dont know.

Originally Posted by juicyju

seanj4523

nice CG XI's.  I guess I gotta post my sz 14's too.  Picked them up earlier this year.  Grails here.  Still planning on two more pairs in December.  

Ah yes, those Cool Grey 11's from 9 years ago. Still in good condition-even though the soles are kind of yellow. It's still lookin good!
wink.gif

Likes that pickup bro. So both me and you have a rare size 14 in the 01 cool greys. I did wear mine the day before yesterday to the mall and the ones that knew Jordans and that have been in the game for a long time gave me mad props and others thought they were fake. I never in my life seen a pair of fake cool greys and even the fake websites dont carry a size 14. Some people are to stupid to realize that the new ones coming out are a retro and that the shoe was made before. Watch out for some of these cats when you wear yours, they may try to tell you that your shoes are fake.

Who said the XVI are releasing? Just because someone says the XVI are their favorite Jordan, it means they're releasing?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Who said the XVI are releasing? Just because someone says the XVI are their favorite Jordan, it means they're releasing?

laugh.gif

These fools take anything and run with it

finally got that trackin number to work... AFTER blowing homey up and sending a bunch of emails... smh...

2010-10-09 12:09:00 YUNFU Posting
2010-10-09 15:13:00 ATSD Despatch from Sorting Center
2010-10-09 19:54:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2010-10-09 21:11:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

talkin about a chinese holiday...

that @#** was at the end of september... lol....

i aint trippin though... finally got my kicks in the mail...

about the shipping... anybody know the difference between business days for them and business days for us?

basically what i'm saying is, when i'm gonna get my stuff? at the end of this upcoming week that ends on the 15th, 16th...

or the beginning of next week that ends 22nd, 23rd....

Originally Posted by handullz

finally got that trackin number to work... AFTER blowing homey up and sending a bunch of emails... smh...

2010-10-09 12:09:00 YUNFU Posting
2010-10-09 15:13:00 ATSD Despatch from Sorting Center
2010-10-09 19:54:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2010-10-09 21:11:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

talkin about a chinese holiday...

that @#** was at the end of september... lol....

i aint trippin though... finally got my kicks in the mail...

about the shipping... anybody know the difference between business days for them and business days for us?

basically what i'm saying is, when i'm gonna get my stuff? at the end of this upcoming week that ends on the 15th, 16th...

or the beginning of next week that ends 22nd, 23rd....

We should get it by the end of next week since it would be 5 business days and 1 has already gone by. Cant wait
nerd.gif
 its been a 3 week wait..smh

Originally Posted by juicyju

seanj4523

wink.gif
this, they're definately nicer when they're a little yellow than when they're blue

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

In all fairness though, how dude worded his post I can see how it could be misconstued that the XVIs were releasing.

I hope sites like PYS or Uptempo don't OD on their markup prices for the Cool Greys.

Their my best shot of getting a pair otherwise I'm at the mercy of Eastbay and their crappy servers.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom