Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Hey so how durable is the upper on these 2010? Is it safe to use a waterproofer to keep it from denim stains and such? 

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Hey so how durable is the upper on these 2010? Is it safe to use a waterproofer to keep it from denim stains and such? 
  Thats a smart thing to do.. Im doing that when i get mine it keeps small stains and dirt off..

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Fifteen

$400 for some shoes..

lol yep...and you have a dmp pack for sale in your sig for $800...now if im doing my math right that uhh well $400 for some shoes.  good salesman you are not.

on a brighter note I finally got a tracking number last week from Jay too bad it doesnt work!  has anyone else gotten their greys from him yet?

well it is obo... I wouldn't pay no more than $300 for shoes.. Well it's not my fault I'm a smart shopper and not dumb like you and others who would pay that much for some shoes.. Of course I'm a great seller dumb people will pay my prices for my shoes come december stock up time. I bet you buy fusions smh..

awww... sounds like someone had their feelings hurt.

@ daver... Me hypebeast na, i buy what i like and thats only HEAT!

Step your game up kids...
DS Columbias $192 shipped
DS 2000 Jams $215 shipped
Worn 2X Lightnings $195 shipped
DS 15s $135 shipped
pimp.gif

Selling in this thread?
30t6p3b.gif

by the way, heat? You got lightning but where's the thunder?

it actually took me around 5 minutes before i realized i was in the cool grey thread...

Originally Posted by moelest

^nah bro, i think he's just showing us his SICK Pick Ups..

Oh I see. Those are nice pick ups. Got them for the low too. No hate from me. Maybe jordan freak should do the same in return and sell his shoes for decent prices.
laugh.gif
. We should get back on subject before this thread gets locked up.

^
Those are DEFINITELY looking great can't wait for 23 December....

the argument is as old as NT and older.... if SeanJ can pay $400 for DS Cool Greys, who's stopping him? Obviously no one, as is evidenced by his pics.... also keep in mind he is a SIZE FOURTEEN so imagine the market on ANY decent release in that size. Prices are sure to be topped-out....

So for those who have a negative shadow to cast on who pays how much for what and when and what size.... just do you and stop hatin, everybody's gotta eat cuz....

glasses.gif

The kid that posted his pickups..........
Your about 10 years late homie..........
Ain't now way you gonna compare the joy of coppin kicks now to back then.

So... Don't bother steppin your game up... Cuz on the real.... That s*** is old news to some of us.

Ain't no hate... Cuz those shoes u got, i have and had.

The kid that posted his pickups..........
Your about 10 years late homie..........
Ain't now way you gonna compare the joy of coppin kicks now to back then.

So... Don't bother steppin your game up... Cuz on the real.... That s*** is old news to some of us.

Ain't no hate... Cuz those shoes u got, i have and had.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by bruza

seanj4523

nice CG XI's.  I guess I gotta post my sz 14's too.  Picked them up earlier this year.  Grails here.  Still planning on two more pairs in December.   

Ah yes, those Cool Grey 11's from 9 years ago. Still in good condition-even though the soles are kind of yellow. It's still lookin good!
wink.gif
I like that look a lot better then the blue tint

Likes that pickup bro. So both me and you have a rare size 14 in the 01 cool greys. I did wear mine the day before yesterday to the mall and the ones that knew Jordans and that have been in the game for a long time gave me mad props and others thought they were fake. I never in my life seen a pair of fake cool greys and even the fake websites dont carry a size 14. Some people are to stupid to realize that the new ones coming out are a retro and that the shoe was made before. Watch out for some of these cats when you wear yours, they may try to tell you that your shoes are fake. 

Preciate the compliments all.  Been after these on and off since '03.  Finally found a pair around May and pulled the trigger.  I spent a lot considering they weren't DS (Worn 2x) but they are in great condition.  Size 14's aren't the easiest to find. 
laugh.gif

seanj4523 

I wore mine to the mall once.  I live in Salt Lake City so not many shoe heads.  The guys at Footlockers are the only ones who noticed.  They said "You know the retroes are coming out in December, right?"   Yea I've seen fake CG XI's before.  None of them are convincing though.  You picking up the retroes too? 

Just picked up a pair of Retro 11 Columbias deadstock in a size 14 for 205 dollars off of ebay. Dang just found the cool grey 11s deadstock size 14 for 400 last week and now these for only 205 major steal. Dang maybe ill hit the lotto are something lol naw that will never happen.
damn $205 for some Columbias is definately a steal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Just picked up a pair of Retro 11 Columbias deadstock in a size 14 for 205 dollars off of ebay. Dang just found the cool grey 11s deadstock size 14 for 400 last week and now these for only 205 major steal. Dang maybe ill hit the lotto are something lol naw that will never happen.
damn $205 for some Columbias is definately a steal
pimp.gif

preciate the luv bro it was easy to cop going to get them thursday not waiting for the mailman going to get them bright and early from the post office First dude going to camp out at the post office for some Jays lol. Would be messed up the post office guy wears a size 14 and then tells me a line from Friday"Hey thanks for the bike Oh I mean Columbia 11s" That would be an automatic *** kicking with no words exchanged lol

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^
Those are DEFINITELY looking great can't wait for 23 December....

the argument is as old as NT and older.... if SeanJ can pay $400 for DS Cool Greys, who's stopping him? Obviously no one, as is evidenced by his pics.... also keep in mind he is a SIZE FOURTEEN so imagine the market on ANY decent release in that size. Prices are sure to be topped-out....

So for those who have a negative shadow to cast on who pays how much for what and when and what size.... just do you and stop hatin, everybody's gotta eat cuz....

glasses.gif

Good looking out agent. Man gotta do what I have to do to get my Jays cant deal with the campouts. Also shout out to bruza on his 11 pickup reppin that salt lake city. Also to sofargone, man you still havent recieved your cool greys. Many you may have to go to China and pay Jay a visit and ask him where are my kicks are my refund. Hopefully, your shoes wont come to your house on December 23 and thats the day of the release. If thats the case, you could have just waited till the release date to get yours

mad.gif
OKay I'm finally going to say my 2 cents, I ordered these Cool Grey XI's from Jay on September 15,2010, and they are still not shipped, the tracking does work either, I know I was one of the first mutha*****s to order from him and still can't get tracking working yet I blow up his email and now he proposing a full refund if I don't get them by next week. I'm so sick of it I stopped checking my tracking for days now. The first time I order early and still don't get the shoes for a month. Friggin 3 day China holiday takes 3 weeks for tracking to show up working n sht. I call BS. First person to get their shoes from Jay (slamdunkspace.com) , CONFESS UP !!!!

[table][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td]PayPal status: Completed @ 23:38:17 Sep 14, 2010 PDT
Trans ID:33E97196F7776190E
Amount: 248.20 USD[/td][/tr][/table]09/15/2010 status: Processing
[table][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td]PayPal status: Completed @ 23:38:17 Sep 14, 2010 PDT
Amount: 248.20 USD[/td][/tr][/table]PayPal status: Completed @ 23:38:17 Sep 14, 2010 PDT
Amount: 248.20 USD

today's update.

mad.gif
OKay I'm finally going to say my 2 cents, I ordered these Cool Grey XI's from Jay on September 15,2010, and they are still not shipped, the tracking does work either, I know I was one of the first mutha*****s to order from him and still can't get tracking working yet I blow up his email and now he proposing a full refund if I don't get them by next week. I'm so sick of it I stopped checking my tracking for days now. The first time I order early and still don't get the shoes for a month. Friggin 3 day China holiday takes 3 weeks for tracking to show up working n sht. I call BS. First person to get their shoes from Jay (slamdunkspace.com) , CONFESS UP !!!!

Amount: 248.20 USD[/td][/tr][/table]09/15/2010 status: Processing
Amount: 248.20 USD[/td][/tr][/table]PayPal status: Completed @ 23:38:17 Sep 14, 2010 PDT
Amount: 248.20 USD

today's update.

Back
Top Bottom