Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

^^
Thats a bunch of BS Jay is full of it. If you would have ordered from vmv inc or from air randy, you would have recieved them in 3 to 5 days flat. Jay is full of nonsense you needs to get a full refund then purchase from someone else asap. I would even wait till they get there since theres no tracking the package probably hasnt even moved anywhere. His customer service is pittyful and he should throw either something in free or handle his business in a more professional manner than this. He is going to loose alot of customers behind this BS

Can we get a show of hand of people who have actually received their shoes from Jay or even have a working tracking number?

I placed my order on 10/2 got the tracking number 10/7 and it still isnt working.  When I ask him about it he always follows up with "because of the holiday" or "because of the weekend" and "check in 2 days"

Here's what I think is going on.  I think that picture he posted a few pages back with about 8 pair in the box - i think thats all he had to begin with yet he anticipated more to come in so he put up full size runs on his website.  I'm guessing the reason our tracking number arent working is because well he hasnt even gotten our shoes yet.  Probably got the shipping boxes with tracking numbers waiting to go but nothing to put in em yet.  So until he gets his supply we get to hurry up and wait.

Thats my theory atleast.  Bunch of BS if you ask me.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seanj4523 wrote:

^^
Thats a bunch of BS Jay is full of it. If you would have ordered from vmv inc or from air randy, you would have recieved them in 3 to 5 days flat. Jay is full of nonsense you needs to get a full refund then purchase from someone else asap. I would even wait till they get there since theres no tracking the package probably hasnt even moved anywhere. His customer service is pittyful and he should throw either something in free or handle his business in a more professional manner than this. He is going to loose alot of customers behind this BS

air-randy isnt perfect either. dude did me dirty on the 2010 pearls i copped from him early.
1. i ordered 2 size 9.5s and his ebay listing said they came with labeled nike boxes
2. all 3 boxes i got had no labels and he did NOT ship express as promised
3. 1 pair was mismatched. left shoe 9.5, right shoe 10
4. had me send back the wrong size shoe and he promised to send me the box labels in the package.
5. sent me 2 2010 pearl labels and 1 cough drop label
6. promised to send me the correct 2010 pearl label... its been 6 months

Originally Posted by ronc2001

mad.gif
OKay I'm finally going to say my 2 cents, I ordered these Cool Grey XI's from Jay on September 15,2010, and they are still not shipped, the tracking does work either, I know I was one of the first mutha*****s to order from him and still can't get tracking working yet I blow up his email and now he proposing a full refund if I don't get them by next week. I'm so sick of it I stopped checking my tracking for days now. The first time I order early and still don't get the shoes for a month. Friggin 3 day China holiday takes 3 weeks for tracking to show up working n sht. I call BS. First person to get their shoes from Jay (slamdunkspace.com) , CONFESS UP !!!!

[table][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td]PayPal status: Completed @ 23:38:17 Sep 14, 2010 PDT
Trans ID:33E97196F7776190E
Amount: 248.20 USD[/td][/tr][/table]09/15/2010 status: Processing
[table][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/15/2010[/td][td]Processing[/td][td]PayPal status: Completed @ 23:38:17 Sep 14, 2010 PDT
Amount: 248.20 USD[/td][/tr][/table]PayPal status: Completed @ 23:38:17 Sep 14, 2010 PDT
Amount: 248.20 USD

today's update.

Hey man, my tracking is finally working after like 2 and a half weeks.  Though the tracking says shipment is being prepared for dispatch for the last 2 days.   Hopefully it gets in the air soon and at my door step by next Monday.  Will definitely let you know though.  I know a few guys here ordered from him and there have been a few ppl who got their shoes already.  We'll see how this goes.

these look so nice now that people are posting more pictures, hopefully 2 pairs for me on december 23rd, got to cop a pair for the girl too, being that it is her birthday

Jay, you're making your business look real great right now. Multiple people are complaining about not getting their shoes after weeks and weeks, and all you do is post pictures of the shoes you never sent out.

I'm stumped, why do Mods allow this dude to post stock pics, and yet, this dude is taking forever shipping people's shoes out??

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Jay, you're making your business look real great right now. Multiple people are complaining about not getting their shoes after weeks and weeks, and all you do is post pictures of the shoes you never sent out.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ jay for posting pics and not shipping...

i finally got my tracking number to work on the 9... and it hasnt moved since then... smh...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm stumped, why do Mods allow this dude to post stock pics, and yet, this dude is taking forever shipping people's shoes out??

not all that but since dude has a website, and posting stock pics, why isnt he banned for selling
frown.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

not all that but since dude has a website, and posting stock pics, why isnt he banned for selling
frown.gif

you guys need to hit that report button. simple as that.

I just picked mines upp earlier...they are definitely more comfortable than CDP 11s and Space jams. I compared them to the 01's only difference is the patent is more of a true grey instead of a tinted purpleish like the 01s. I will post pics later

Originally Posted by handullz

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

i finally got my tracking number to work on the 9... and it hasnt moved since then... smh...

well sounds like there may be hope for my tracking number then...how long ago did you buy them?

on one hand im gla jay is coming in here and showing us the proof but i just dont understand why such a delay unless we are paying for express air and instead getting the sea turtle express

Originally Posted by bigj505

since when did cool grey 11s have a purplish grey tint to them?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just waiting on his pics to actually see what he is talking about, and if he has anything to back up his statement. 

Originally Posted by Fifteen

Originally Posted by handullz

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

well sounds like there may be hope for my tracking number then...how long ago did you buy them?

on one hand im gla jay is coming in here and showing us the proof but i just dont understand why such a delay unless we are paying for express air and instead getting the sea turtle express

funniest thing i heard all day. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Jays tracking numbers will probably show up December 27th.

oh wait I ordered from him too...
indifferent.gif

Picked mines up earlier from the P.O. heres the pics. I also compared it to the size 8 2001 DS CGs i have. Overall im happy wit em. The quality is way better than CDP 11s and Space Jams.

^^ Great Pics. They are Pretty Spot on, however the Shade of Grey on the Patent Leather is Different. The Blue Tins soles Don't Bother me, Rick Rossed

Back
Top Bottom