Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

It appears as if they took the medium grey patent leather color from the 01' GS sizes and slapped it on the adult size '10's.

Interesting...

I seen a guy on youtube that used clorox and the soles instantly started to come clearer maybe someone on here wants to try this as a project and let us know how the 11s come out

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Picked mines up earlier from the P.O. heres the pics. I also compared it to the size 8 2001 DS CGs i have. Overall im happy wit em. The quality is way better than CDP 11s and Space Jams.

ok i cant look at these two pics anymore otherwise i'm gonna have to sell my retros when they FINALLY get here and pic up the OGs

quality inspired by the greatest player ever?

in comparison the quality on these retro cool greys look like they were inspired more by MJs first 8 point game after returning to the wizards

Originally Posted by Fifteen

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Picked mines up earlier from the P.O. heres the pics. I also compared it to the size 8 2001 DS CGs i have. Overall im happy wit em. The quality is way better than CDP 11s and Space Jams.

ok i cant look at these two pics anymore otherwise i'm gonna have to sell my retros when they FINALLY get here and pic up the OGs

quality inspired by the greatest player ever?

in comparison the quality on these retro cool greys look like they were inspired more by MJs first 8 point game after returning to the wizards
care to elaborate?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Everything is thicker on the 2001 version, a thicker patent cut and thicker laces.
+thicker stitching

but then again, its the 4th iteration of 11s since the new mold. we should b used to it by now.
im just happy that the soles dont seem so smurf blue compared to the original pics we saw.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Jay, you're making your business look real great right now. Multiple people are complaining about not getting their shoes after weeks and weeks, and all you do is post pictures of the shoes you never sent out.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ jay for posting pics and not shipping...

i finally got my tracking number to work on the 9... and it hasnt moved since then... smh...

well sounds like there may be hope for my tracking number then...how long ago did you buy them?

on one hand im gla jay is coming in here and showing us the proof but i just dont understand why such a delay unless we are paying for express air and instead getting the sea turtle express

funniest thing i heard all day. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

maaaan... i ordered mine ... like on the 18th or something like that.... i was one of the first people to preorder...

smh... this is some ol bull $%*#...

props to the homey SOFARGONE for gettin his...

but i ordered 4 damn pairs... i want my stuff...

checked the shipping, and it hasnt been updated since the 9th, still.... smh...

what in the HELLLLLL is goin on, kinfoe....

Jay, you're making your business look real great right now. Multiple people are complaining about not getting their shoes after weeks and weeks, and all you do is post pictures of the shoes you never sent out.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

i finally got my tracking number to work on the 9... and it hasnt moved since then... smh...

well sounds like there may be hope for my tracking number then...how long ago did you buy them?

on one hand im gla jay is coming in here and showing us the proof but i just dont understand why such a delay unless we are paying for express air and instead getting the sea turtle express

roll.gif
roll.gif

maaaan... i ordered mine ... like on the 18th or something like that.... i was one of the first people to preorder...

if tracking is finally working for you and was update on the 9th, take that tracking and use it on USPS and it should work on there with the real update. try that man and let me know.

^yeah when they already arrived in the states, usps website is more accurate in showing progress.

I ordered from Jay last month and no shipment till now!!!
But my friend ordered from other, he got it already! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

What the sucker Jay!!!

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

if tracking is finally working for you and was update on the 9th, take that tracking and use it on USPS and it should work on there with the real update. try that man and let me know.

I am guessing when he said it worked, he meant he used it with USPS already.
I have used mine on USPS and ems website already.  No updates since 10/10/10, the same for both websites.  I have bought shoes from oversea sellers before, and ems international express does not take this long, though the other sellers i bought from are located in Beijing which is a major city.  Jay on the other hand is located in Guanzhou, which is pretty rural.  Not sure if it makes a huge difference, but i hate waiting.  My shoes better get here soon.

I am guessing Jay is legit in that you will get your shoes, but you just wont know how long it will take.  So if waiting is a problem, might want to steer clear of Jay, though the price is slightly cheaper than most other sellers.  I personally dont like long waits, so might have to move on.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

GIFSoup

U sure they are DS? They looked like they were at least tried on and walked around in. Maybe its because the pictures are lil blurry to me....soles look really yellow too for a DS pair. Not trying to diss your shoe or anything, just my observations. I could be totally wrong.

I agree the back leather definately isn't deadstock crisp. I also didn't know this was the pick up thread.

Someone's feet were definitely in those, you can tell by the creasing of the back heel leather, and the stretching of the "23"

Back
Top Bottom