Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn you guys have been waiting a month plus, I wouldn't have the patience...

Same here.  
Everyone who got their pair form Jay should file a paypal dispute to get their money back. Its to crazy how long this is taking and then he gets on here posting more and more pics of all of his cool grey 11s, but its taking him forever to get them to his customers

34769391.jpg
10944493.jpg
32820627.jpg
50572453.jpg
28162151.jpg

is it just me or the suede on the back of the shoe where the jumpman comes all precreased already , looks terrible. You might have to search for a pair that is not all creased up on the back on ebay when these come out .

^^^^
Those part around the ankle will crease regardless on the cool greys. It is hard for me to try to keep my OGs in tact. I noticed that when I wear my space jams, they dont crease as easy. Homeboy got a bad pair, but the pics that were posted from I think kicksonfire were extremely hideous. But on another note, I know many people complain about B grade shoes and they should, but alot of the A grades hit the stores defective and im pretty sure that many of these cool greys may have silicon bumps on the midsole, oddd shaped patent leather and also wrinkled upper around the jumpman. Good luck finding the good pairs

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

is it just me or the suede on the back of the shoe where the jumpman comes all precreased already , looks terrible. You might have to search for a pair that is not all creased up on the back on ebay when these come out .

good luck searchin..... I think most pairs (if not all) will be like that.

^^^^^^
well i remenber when the anniversary xi's came out, i got a pair from footlocker and the back was so creased that it looked like someone played basketball for 2 years in them, however i flipped that pair and manage to find one that is perfect in the back leather with no creases. It seems like there is good and bad batches of them xi;s coming from the factory.

man I hope these are readily available because I'm not one to camp for some pair of shoes. Who am I kidding, the hype beast are going to be coming out in drones.

So. How long did it take to get your CG11? and any pics?
I want to order from Jay but I dont want to wait a month for my sneakers.
Or should I stick to VMVinc.com?
Which one should I order from?

this jay guy is a douche...

i ordered four pairs of shoes... 2 pair of cool grey 11s, anniversary 11s, and the white/red 13s...

my anniversaries and 13s came in... but no cool greys. smh....

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Is a pair of these and the Half Cent Cranberries for $400 shipped a good deal?
its about retail for both, CG 175+190=365 so 35 over, a couple months early though.
Id do it but I'm not planning on buying cool greys so eh

If my shoes are at customs in LA as of yesterday and I live in NYC, 1. Is this a normal thing? And 2. When should I expect my shoes?

don't buy from footalog. he's a scammer. he posted pics on his site but he doesn't have the stocks to back it up.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

If my shoes are at customs in LA as of yesterday and I live in NYC, 1. Is this a normal thing? And 2. When should I expect my shoes?
Customs aren't anything special. There's a very, very low chance of anything actually getting held up. You should get your shoes in a few days at most, but again, it depends on the kind of mail the sender is using.

Anyone know of any places in NYC / BX / Queens selling these right now...all I know is kixclusive right now...any help appreciated..thanks

Back
Top Bottom