Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

IM DONE....
pimp.gif
sick.gif

dude is good to go...props on all the early gear as well

so really, what is the deal...I am seeing pairs being shipped with the Jumpman facing both directions....
I read the articles about some people getting pairs with the left jumpman facing the "right" way...

any one's pair like that?

Originally Posted by kob8

Hope this release will be easier than the Space Jams.....Probably not.....
most likely not
Nice pair uptop. my only gripe is y r the laces soooo thin 
sick.gif

that aint a gs size right

Originally Posted by Litflynt

so really, what is the deal...I am seeing pairs being shipped with the Jumpman facing both directions....
I read the articles about some people getting pairs with the left jumpman facing the "right" way...

Yeah, like these. these are ERRORS from the factory. Some people that copped early may have gotten them the "right" way. Or this might be the only one. Not sure how many are floating around, but SS had a hold of these for a day. Instead of a factory flaw, I consider these RAREEEEE!!!
laugh.gif

057.JPG

IMG00253-20101018-1210-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Daver

Yeah, like these. these are ERRORS from the factory. Some people that copped early may have gotten them the "right" way. Or this might be the only one. Not sure how many are floating around, but SS had a hold of these for a day. Instead of a factory flaw, I consider these RAREEEEE!!!
laugh.gif

057.JPG

IMG00253-20101018-1210-2.jpg

I'm with you in thinking that this would be the ONE instance that getting them shipped "wrong" would be a good thing
smile.gif

mine came the standard way with the left jumpman facing the opposite direction

question fellas, these limited?

because i MIGHT have a spot for yall to pick up a pair by black friday

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Litflynt

laugh.gif

wow..those error is making them better at some way
smile.gif

where is the best place to get them from right now?, rmkstore, footalog, slamdunk space? who is the cheapest with fastest shipping?

100 bucks these so called "factory errors" will be up on ebay for mad amount. tsk tsk.. its funny dat the whole world hates on the shoes but just because the jumpman is facing the opposite direction its now hot to some.. lmao

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

where is the best place to get them from right now?, rmkstore, footalog, slamdunk space? who is the cheapest with fastest shipping?

eBay is actually holding a steady price depending on your size....haven't seen them going for more than $250ish on there shipped....

Shoetrends will throw up their FSR in a week or two and they charge almost retail...but they go QUICK...
Uptempo will have them about 2 weeks before release (so week of Dec) and will be about $260-$280 shipped...

everyone else who has them now on the retail side is charging too much because they want extra for double boxing and shipping is $30+....

not worth it IMO...

I got my pair from eBay for $240 and well worth the extra $30 not to wait in line...

Originally Posted by Steve212

They're out in NYC at a couple spots. They're charging studio rent for them though.

my boy told me that they were charging $275 in fulton

I'm starting to wonder now if I should shell out a little more dough and get a pair early to avoid the BS on release day...

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

I'm starting to wonder now if I should shell out a little more dough and get a pair early to avoid the BS on release day...

If you're willing to pay $40-$50 above retail then by all means, do it. I did and feel it's well worth it imo, considering the "hypebeast" central area I live at where it would be nearly impossible to get my size on rd.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Whats up with the damn jumpman' s direction.

this has been addressed last page...the normal run of cool grey's have the current CDP left shoe jumpman face where there have been some pairs released with both jumpmans facing the same direction like in the OG's...

I been looking on ebay and most sellers are trying to get $280+ for them. I'm cool with dropping that much on them.

Back
Top Bottom