Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Honestly I'd pay extra so you don't have to wait in line in discomfort and everything. I mean what it's going to be an extra 60-70. If you wait in line you'd assume you have to wait since 12AM or maybe earlier so let's say 10PM the night before for sh*ts and giggles. If they open the doors at about 7AM that's about 8-9 hours of your own time you spent that you could use to make money :tongue: And let's just say you take home $10/hr that's almost 100 :tongue:

Just my 2 cents haha
Not only do you wait in line but your not even garenteed a pair. 

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Originally Posted by you big dummy

throwback pic

jacksonmartin.jpg

That's a throwback alright. Stephen was just discovering tattoos and Kenyon was relatively healthy.
SICK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

finally got my package from footalog
how long you had to wait, im thinking bout ordering from them let me know

i ordered my pair on sunday and it came in on friday. its pretty fast considering theyre from hong kong.

Originally Posted by chazc

How much u think they'll be going for after they sell out. Cuz the way things look I won't be getting off work on the 23rd so ima have to hit up ebay.

Initally, they'll be as high as the Space Jams & 11/12 CDP was, if not higher. If you miss them on RD, you could try and catch restocks @ online retailers like Finishline, Eastbay, Nike.com, etc. for a retail price. You'll have to check early in the morning (6-8AM, depending on your timezone) to cop them there and you'll need to try more than a few times since orders do get canceled quite a bit. It's a process but it's possible to get them that way. At the same time, that's when the reseller prices level off. They'll still put a hole in your soul but they'll likely be in the neighborhood pricewise they're in now before they actually drop. eBay's an option, but I'd make sure they were legit first since fakes abound. It'll be peak time for that over there since they'll be a lot of people who missed them. 

I'm VERY happy with my 2 purr.. The fatter laces are back, that fresh new smell is dopeness to the nose, and the shape is nice imo. They feel great on the feet too, which is the most important thing to me. The icy soles look darker in these pics. They're actually lighter in person. Great cop, no lines thanks to my guy.

gotta b da shoes.... those pics were my final answer idk if its the angle or the zoom but that patent cut is so, so reminiscent of the 2001s its uncanny....

I absolutely CANNOT wait and I think I'm gonna take one home on RD, and put another on layaway to give me some time to think about a 2nd pair

happy.gif

so which way are the jumpman supposed to be facing.  got these about a week ago. very comfortable like the og cool greys.

Seems as if footalog is my best bet right now. Before I pull the trigger, can you guys tell me if they double box?

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Yes, Footalog does double box.

Thaaank you! Footalog it is. Seems as if they have the fastest shipping as well as the best looking pairs from pics in this thread.

Is it worth it to shell out the extra $12 for Express?

Jordan Brand has given us what we wanted. A shoe that is equally as great as its predecessor. DO NOT SLEEP. I'm telling you.

Wore these for about a good 2-3 weeks. The soles shows very very slight signs of yellowing. I'll have detailed pictures up this week. As far as the creasing on the nubuck leather, its not bad at all!

Shout out to my man KREAM15 for hooking it up with my pair! Look and feel great and plan on getting my second pair from him since them came out great.

Cool pic of Kmart in the Cool Greys. Oh and I totally forgot about Jackson playing with the Nets.

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Shout out to my man KREAM15 for hooking it up with my pair! Look and feel great and plan on getting my second pair from him since them came out great.

glad you like them!!

the shipment that came with yours all looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyones pics in here look great!

been rocking my pair for a while now. creasing is minimal and the upper hasnt creased as much as i thought they would...comfort could have been better but its what i expected

Missed the mail man today. I have to go pick my CG from Footlog tomorrow after work. Lady at Post Office told me to go back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom