Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I wonder how many people who were "cool on these" , "sticking with their OGs" or "pass"ing are gonna end up posting a picture of there pair on december 23rd.. 
tired.gif

save a few here and there, but majority are gonna end up with at least a pair.  Took 9 years for JB to retro these, would be silly not to cease the moment.
Not here.  
2001 or bust, I wish these didn't end up looking so terrible, I would have bought at least a pair. 

Oh well.    

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I wonder how many people who were "cool on these" , "sticking with their OGs" or "pass"ing are gonna end up posting a picture of there pair on december 23rd.. 
tired.gif

save a few here and there, but majority are gonna end up with at least a pair.  Took 9 years for JB to retro these, would be silly not to cease the moment.
Not here.  
2001 or bust, I wish these didn't end up looking so terrible, I would have bought at least a pair. 

Oh well.    
Too bad these will still get eaten up in a hurry come RD.  I was just putting the 2010 next the 01 pair, and the grey is completely different.  Everything else seems about the same though, minus the blue sole.

Too bad these will still get eaten up in a hurry come RD.  I was just putting the 2010 next the 01 pair, and the grey is completely different.  Everything else seems about the same though, minus the blue sole.
Aside from the obvious shape and sensitive nubuck creasing right?  
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Aside from the obvious shape and sensitive nubuck creasing right?  
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

hey man, the average consumers wont know that.  They wouldnt even know when was the last time these were retro'ed.  All they know is that these are the "Grey Space Jam" that jordan wore and is very popular.  Trust me 
roll.gif
  Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you, French. xD

What Up Cedric, what's good?

I'm gonna try to get these online. But I'm not gonna sweat it if I can't get them cause these aren't that serious to me.

hey man, the average consumers wont know that.  They wouldnt even know when was the last time these were retro'ed.  All they know is that these are the "Grey Space Jam" that jordan wore and is very popular.  Trust me 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a sad world we've come to, when a so called "sneakerhead" will think your OG's or older Retros are fake because they don't have the blue tint sole. 

Originally Posted by Finn

I'm gonna try to get these online. But I'm not gonna sweat it if I can't get them cause these aren't that serious to me.
wusup man, hows everything been with you.   your around the area ill hit you up because ill probably be able to find spots selling em for retail in early to mid december most likely.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Finn

wusup man, hows everything been with you.   your around the area ill hit you up because ill probably be able to find spots selling em for retail in early to mid december most likely.

Yo Cedric, yeah hit me up whenever, I'm not far from you at all, I don't have any hookup spots around our area so if you know some it's all good.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a sad world we've come to, when a so called "sneakerhead" will think your OG's or older Retros are fake because they don't have the blue tint sole. 

yet half this forum complains if the sole isnt icey or blue on a J nowadays.

havent decided anything. maybe i'll try my luck on RD. if i could manage to cop a pair, then it would be nice..

if not, ill be okay without these..
smile.gif

gon buss out the OG cool greys for thanksgiving and back in the box they go. Does anyone know if these run big want to get the new retros, but i wear a size 14 and the only size that is available for preorder is a 15. Please let me know something NKT thanks

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude where have u been? I get looks like i'm wearing fakes all the time when I wear older retros of 1s 3s 4s 5s and 6s. All hypebeasts remember is everything Jordan post cdp.

tired.gif

Not here.  

Oh well.    

that's practically the entire shoe then....

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Cdp xi space jam xi and cool gray xi = trash and pinky damage!!

The callouses on my pinky toes would agree. 
30t6p3b.gif
i never put on the CDP 11's but i know from many ppl that its horrible. just like the 23 peeling. on the other hand my SJ's never gave me discomfort in the pinky toe like some have said. nor is my 23 peeling or show any sign of peeling n i wore them at least 15-20x already.

Trust me, the CDP 11s were pretty horrid. the mesh was extremely stiff, they hurt me feet upon the first couple of wears, and the 23 on the back peeled off BAD (as bad as a jumpman in a insole upon the first wear or two). they were so bad i actually ended up trading them for copper foams and buying a 2001 pair of Bred XIs.

The Space Jams are pretty comfortable to wear and the quality was pretty good (aside from a quickly yellowing sole). The Cool Grey XIs look like the best quality XI since the DMP XIs and could have turned out much worse. I think most people on this forum just complain for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

These should b pretty easy to pick up in the chicago area. its goin to plenty to go around
Not necessarily. Alot of people in the Chi got left out in the cold (literally). That was the first time I saw 60+ people camped out in front of DTLR. And keep in mind that was a relatively low key DTLR at that. And the next morning, stores in River Oaks actually had to hand out numbers to people camped out in line.

Unless you have a GOOD and RELIABLE connect, its going to be rough.

Nothing sells out instantly at river oaks. My brother in law said there was only 3 people in line for the 2006 DMP VI XI package. I copped the space jams last year around 9am when they had opened at 5am with ease. The anniversary xi's barely saw anyone in the morning of release.

Yes it does. Its far and few between, but it does happen. Olympic VIIs sold out with the quickness (probably because not that many stores in the mall got them). Flint XIIIs sold out quickly, and Fire Red Vs sold out extra quick. 

But you're right that most stuff sits for weeks and weeks at a time. What store did you get your Anniversary XIs from? I copped from DTLR.

Im out in the south suburbs and neva had a problem ever copping any mikes. I do have reliable source true which i do get my shoes bout a week or 2 early. But when i go back to the mall on release day them shoes are still around bout 5 or 6 that night and even seen the infrared pack i saw on the shelves bout 2 weeks after the release date. To be honest i have a strong feeling that this cool grey release isnt gonna fly off the shelves. Cool greys dont have the same type of hype as the space jams. Thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

tired.gif

Not here.  

Oh well.    

that's practically the entire shoe then....

the gray on the PL is definitely different.  Blue sole.  Everything else is the same though.  I cant nitpick on the shape and all that because the difference is way too minor if there is any.

rockin my '01s again tomorrow (prolly last time for awhile if i can get the retroes)...

Infrared pack was a fail though bro that's a bad example. I don't think they have SJ hype either but it IS an 11 and it has been nearly 10 years. Final cops for the year are these and those sexy alts.

Back
Top Bottom