Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by jayzrdead
HMM very nice shirt, goes perfect with the CG
pimp.gif

Waiting on my pair for footalog. Didnt want to paid extra but after seeing all the pixs on here I had to.

When these released originally,  it was the craziest release ever.  People knocked down the gates at local Champs, probably 3-4 fights and no way near enough to go around.  Ugly scene.
Only time I missed out getting a pair of kicks I wanted.  Hopefully I can get them this time around

got a trade question... wasn't able to cop the SJ's last year christmas (the guy in front of me got the only pair in my size in the mall) anyone think someone would trade a pair of 09 jams for these?

Originally Posted by a019

^^ they all will post a pic saying they copped. hype always gets to everyone. regardless of the quality or if they already have them.

wrong on so many levels. Quit thinking like a hypebeast.I decided that i'm going to pass on these. I really want the all star and white red 13s instead. Plus I'm saving for a MacBook.

one pair is enough for me with alot of heat coming out early first quarter next year i need to save up
ohwell.gif

these are koo to retire your ogs but they will probably be cdp quality weeaak id rather spend the extra and get the ogs

Originally Posted by VAHustler

that shirt up there is nice. i need to hit up footlocker and pray for a 4x
I need to do the same for a 3x. I been looking all over online and cant find anything.

Originally Posted by CJ863

got a trade question... wasn't able to cop the SJ's last year christmas (the guy in front of me got the only pair in my size in the mall) anyone think someone would trade a pair of 09 jams for these?
Possibly, or you will be able to sell these to the guys who paid $400 for the SB LeBron VIII's.

My boy told me a spot that was selling these now for retail.. Contemplating on copping tomorrow

That shirt is WACK. Wearing your sneakers on your tee went out of style back in 03' (if it were ever instyle).

& these will NOT sell out instantly in Chicagoland areas.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

these will NOT sell out instantly in Chicagoland areas.
I hope your right, I really need these..........if you got a hookup, share the wealth fam.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

these will NOT sell out instantly in Chicagoland areas.
I hope your right, I really need these..........if you got a hookup, share the wealth fam.

Yea wat he said.

Saw some guy with the 01 Breds on today and he mentioned he copped the 10 CGs already...I asked him for a comparison of comfort between the two and he said even though the 01's are butter the new ones have a comfy feel to them. Nothing like the cardboard from last year's jams...any thoughts? (sorry if I'm late on this...bet I'm going to get the damn back to the future repost pix for this
roll.gif
.)

^As far as my pair goes, the comfort on those CGs are way better than the Jams. More ankle and tongue padding, much better cushioning, and better materials (than the Jams).

That shirt is WACK. Wearing your sneakers on your tee went out of style back in 03' (if it were ever instyle).

& these will NOT sell out instantly in Chicagoland areas.

What shirt are you referring to? and I hope you don't sleep on these if you trying to cop

does anyone know any other websites other than shoetrends that is taking preorders for the cool grey are selling them right now in a size 14

Back
Top Bottom