Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

these run 2 sizes smaller, ima 12 and had to cop a 14
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

That shirt is WACK. Wearing your sneakers on your tee went out of style back in 03' (if it were ever instyle).

& these will NOT sell out instantly in Chicagoland areas.
you do know thats an actual shoe and not a design on the shirt right?

what's rediculous is ppl keep asking the same sizing question over and over again........

These run 2 sizes too big, i usually wear a 12 but had to get a 10..........

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

That shirt is WACK. Wearing your sneakers on your tee went out of style back in 03' (if it were ever instyle).

& these will NOT sell out instantly in Chicagoland areas.
you do know thats an actual shoe and not a design on the shirt right?

Exactly Lol....

So here's my Black Friday story

Went to NTSF to go wait for the Flint, BIN, and Deloreans.  Didn't end up getting anything but the Flints from NTSF.  I have zero luck with raffles.  On a side note, some lady that just walked by the line and asked what we were waiting for, some dude told her the new "Shaqs"
laugh.gif
Anyways she grabbed a raffle ticket and ended up winning
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
Didn't even know what the hell she was waiting for, but still won, dumb luck at it's finest.

Night wasn't all bad though thanks to NT'er Mikkol88

Dude was kind enough to take some time out of his Thanksgiving to meet me up so I could scoop my Cool Greys.  That's great customer service
pimp.gif
  Chatted it up for a second and dude is a stand up guy!

Thanks again Mikkol88!!

Now for the pics

Comparison between '09 Space Jams and '10 Cool Greys

Comparisons '10 Cool Grey, '09 Space Jams, Anniversary, CDP Bred

Originally Posted by eddo1005

what's rediculous is ppl keep asking the same sizing question over and over again........

These run 2 sizes too big, i usually wear a 12 but had to get a 10..........

no what's ridiculous is 1. your spelling of the word, and 2. me buying my size and then coming to find out they're uncomfortable like the Space Jam's were, nothing wrong with asking, if you don't like it, leave the answering for someone who doesn't mind.

All I wanted to know is if I had to go up half a size like the Space Jams, people making it difficult.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Those pictures sealed the deal for me. You guys can have the Cool Grey XI's.

Yea I feel you, I just can't do it. These have been ruined far worst than most other retros. The most popular of the line gets the worst treatment.

^^^
We shouldn't be shocked at all by the final product. 

It was a lock that JB has thrown in the towel and resorted to this awful banana shape for the current mold.  It's their way of lowering their production costs by trimming a little here, a little their, and tada!!!  Multiply this by how many units and you see how they're saving money on raw materials while at the same time maximizing their profits by charging extra to a willing market.

It's a beautiful scam.  Well played JB!

Back
Top Bottom