Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Saw some guy with the 01 Breds on today and he mentioned he copped the 10 CGs already...I asked him for a comparison of comfort between the two and he said even though the 01's are butter the new ones have a comfy feel to them. Nothing like the cardboard from last year's jams...any thoughts? (sorry if I'm late on this...bet I'm going to get the damn back to the future repost pix for this
roll.gif
.)

THIS. And dudes tried to flame me for making this statement. I own both and I feel the same way.

Just got my Second pair today from Footalog... By far the best service. Ordered on a Friday got them 10 days later on a Monday (Today). Quick Observations, These have a VERY VERY VERY VERY Blue sole, compared to the first pair I purchased. The pair I got from SneakerApe had a blue-@$@ hue but was mostly clear...

I'll post pics when I get home!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by moelest

the PL cut on the CDP is the highest
smile.gif

Yeah, everyone complains about the CDP, but the shape to me is more on point than the most recent XIs

and everyone here on NT complained about the PL cut on CDPs but yet are beasting all over these CGs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

thought I wanted 2 of these,but the more pics that surface, the more convinced I am that I want 1 pair,if that.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Just got my Second pair today from Footalog... By far the best service. Ordered on a Friday got them 10 days later on a Monday (Today). Quick Observations, These have a VERY VERY VERY VERY Blue sole, compared to the first pair I purchased. The pair I got from SneakerApe had a blue-@$@ hue but was mostly clear...

What's the production date on both shoes? I noticed that the earlier production dates have a clearer sole compared to the shoes with newer production dates. I have a pair produced sometime in October and the sole is noticably blue.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by moelest

the PL cut on the CDP is the highest
smile.gif

Yeah, everyone complains about the CDP, but the shape to me is more on point than the most recent XIs

and everyone here on NT complained about the PL cut on CDPs but yet are beasting all over these CGs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

thought I wanted 2 of these,but the more pics that surface, the more convinced I am that I want 1 pair,if that.

This
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Any sites selling them for around $200? I want them early, but I wont pay more then $200.
good luck.
retail is 175 so getting them for 200 is a stretch by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Any sites selling them for around $200? I want them early, but I wont pay more then $200.
good luck.
retail is 175 so getting them for 200 is a stretch by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
wink.gif

yeah, I thought so but figured it was worth a try.  Im down to pay $225-230, but only if I can get free shipping..lol

I got a question...when you order from them, how long did they take to send you the tracking information because I order from them on the 25th and I still hasnt heard a word from them, plus I did express shipping too.

Where would you tell a family member to cop on Dec. 23rd in time for Christmas is they're in the Boston area? Nike Town on Newbury Street? What about online retailers that will have plenty of stock?

man i cant wait for these to drop!!! cool greys and the kobe vi grinches will make me an extremely happy guy for christmas!!!

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

I got a question...when you order from them, how long did they take to send you the tracking information because I order from them on the 25th and I still hasnt heard a word from them, plus I did express shipping too.
Got confirmation that same night, shipping info that next day. They were really good man.
Okay So here's a comparison with the two pair I got. One of from SneakerApe (the clear soles) the Other is from Footalog (the blue soles)

2s8ojdh.jpg

11j7n88.jpg

339lvms.jpg

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Got confirmation that same night, shipping info that next day. They were really good man.
Okay So here's a comparison with the two pair I got. One of from SneakerApe (the clear soles) the Other is from Footalog (the blue soles)

cf5461879823414dbdc7547.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

so what will release is what i would like to know...im hoping for the clearer but i guess we will have to wait and see
Yeah the clearer looks a lot better on them.

LMAO @ the Urkel GIF
laugh.gif
 ^

XIs have always been my favorite but never thought this color was that nice, might get them if discounted on Swoosh

Back
Top Bottom