Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Man looking at yall pics of these really makes me wanna cop a pair..........of 2001's. I'm on hunt mode

tru, but I haven't seen any in my size for a reasonable price 
frown.gif

Prices will probably drop closer to the RD

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Man looking at yall pics of these really makes me wanna cop a pair..........of 2001's. I'm on hunt mode

tru, but I haven't seen any in my size for a reasonable price 
frown.gif

Prices will probably drop closer to the RD

Yea I feel u, I found a pair in my size for a good price and I snoozed on them I f-en regret it.

Only way im keeping my pair is if it comes with a High or decent PL cut if not ill just flip them. Can't walk around in low PL cut XI's that look like fakes
30t6p3b.gif

so can anyone confirm the clear sole vs blue sole fake or not? i need to know so i can get my $$ back.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Dude bought fakes
laugh.gif

Not sure why you find that amusing?  Thanks for the very insightful post KingJames.
I don't think they are fake.  From the looks of the picture, the sole looks like it has a blue tint.  Where did you pick them up from?

ppl are aware that the blue tint will turn into a clear sole which will turn into a yellow sole, correct??
because a lot of posts seem like ppl aren't aware of that...

^^ you know how people were dying their anniversaries and what not, what if you wore them until they cleared then redyed them blue. Maybe it could prolong it even more

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Dude bought fakes
laugh.gif

Not sure why you find that amusing?  Thanks for the very insightful post KingJames.
I don't think they are fake.  From the looks of the picture, the sole looks like it has a blue tint.  Where did you pick them up from?
yeah i dont think they are but never can be too sure these days.. the sole has got a slight blue tint but not like some others iv seen in here.
got them from ebay, a trusted seller.

I rather wait until release day to buy these. Look like dude who posted got the B-grade version because the blue tint sole doesnt make sense to me. Shoes and box look fake and real suspect

IM HOPING I CAN GET A PAIR FOR RETAIL, I BOUGHT A 10.5 BUT I RATHER HAVE AN 11..IF IM LUCKY ILL FIND A PAIR AROUND RELEASE DATE AND JUST MOVE MY 10.5... AND THIS ISNT SOME ATTEMPT AT SELLING!!!!..I WAS SUSPENDED A WHILE AGO FOR ACCIDENTALLY ATTEMPTING TO SELL SOMEHOW 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by coco8723

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Dude bought fakes
laugh.gif

yeah i dont think they are but never can be too sure these days.. the sole has got a slight blue tint but not like some others iv seen in here.
got them from ebay, a trusted seller.
I'll post pictures of my shoes from Footalog this afternoon after work.  They look nearly identical to your pictures.  Seems like everyone who has purchased from Footalog has been satisfied with their purchase(s).

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I ordered a pair from Footalog on 11/26 and haven't received any tracking nor will they respond to my emails.

Don't worry, they don't respond to emails. Their communication does suck, but you will get your kicks. My pair is now outbound from customs in NYC, I live in CA.
eyes.gif

Why is everybody scrambling and in full-blown panic mode like these already dropped????

I know each city/area is different for RDs, but damn cuz y'all aint even givin the retailers a chance????

Funniest thing is, everybody's ALWAYS cappin about "havin connects FTW" etc, but NOBODY seems to make those connects materialize for a drop like this. I got my SJs last year at 10AM long after the rush was gone.... no hype, no bragging rights, just me doin me and ACTUALLY havin a connect that is reliable as I am a reliable customer.... and of course the quality-crybabies and of course we know EVERYBODY's tryna get these, so why BS and high-cap like you missed the boat damn its 3 weeks left cool your jets already....

And if people wanna pay $100+ over retail for unconfirmed suspect b-grades/fakes, that's on them don't flame!!!!

roll.gif

I like all the pics and personally cant wait to get my one pair. No FSR, no re-sell, no whining about they don't match up to the '01s (which I have) none of that rhetorical NT babble that I'm forced to sift through dozens of pages of just to get fresh pics of the 2010 Cool Grey XI

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?

Take it for what it worth, but managers at 2 Footlockers said this will be the biggest GR of the year.. Like i said take it for what its worth..

Back
Top Bottom