Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

This release is gonna be way worse than the Jams were last year.

I doubt it. I don't think even think it's 11/12 CDP hype.

Yeah, the '09 Jams were a limited release and looks like this is just a straight up GR

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Why is everybody scrambling and in full-blown panic mode like these already dropped????

I know each city/area is different for RDs, but damn cuz y'all aint even givin the retailers a chance????

Funniest thing is, everybody's ALWAYS cappin about "havin connects FTW" etc, but NOBODY seems to make those connects materialize for a drop like this. I got my SJs last year at 10AM long after the rush was gone.... no hype, no bragging rights, just me doin me and ACTUALLY havin a connect that is reliable as I am a reliable customer.... and of course the quality-crybabies and of course we know EVERYBODY's tryna get these, so why BS and high-cap like you missed the boat damn its 3 weeks left cool your jets already....

And if people wanna pay $100+ over retail for unconfirmed suspect b-grades/fakes, that's on them don't flame!!!!

roll.gif

I like all the pics and personally cant wait to get my one pair. No FSR, no re-sell, no whining about they don't match up to the '01s (which I have) none of that rhetorical NT babble that I'm forced to sift through dozens of pages of just to get fresh pics of the 2010 Cool Grey XI

I think alot people dont feel like basically "flirting" with shoe store employees to get a hook up, They rather spend their time doing other things and then just pay more online.

just left my local footlocker. manager there told me every footlocker will have these. i can see ndc re-stocking as well. shouldn't be hard to cop if you do some leg work.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Yeah, the '09 Jams were a limited release and looks like this is just a straight up GR
So much fail in these last two posts.

1. These are waaaaayyyyy over CDP hype and has long surpassed SJ hype.
2. Space jams were a limited GR so this will most likely be the same.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I personally believe the hype on these is not Space Jam status yet, but closer to RD they probably will.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Not even close too Space Jam Hype homie
1st off the color of the SJ'd is more neutral then the CG's so it appeals too alot more people. every1 needs black kicks.

Also alotta ppl dnt know much about MJ but they know the movie Space Jam....that hyped it up alot more

And then the songs that dropped last year about Space Jams or that mentioned them(Mainly Referring Too Forever)...all of Lil Waynes D***Riders was all over them when they heard the "Hello its the martian, Space Jam Jordans" line. thats all you need to hype up times 2.

i remember when that track about AF1's came out n people was all over it. or the song about my white tee evry1 rocked long white tees...or do yall remember My Adidas from Run DMC.? Hype for them skyrocketed cuz kids dnt have they own style they wanna do wht the rappers on TV are doin.now they got that lame skinny jean movement ...

anyway gettin a lil off topic...Even lil kids wanted space jams cuz of the song or the movie alone. i worked wit this chick that wanted to cop her kids some space jams cuz she loved lil wayne. she failed and immediately gave up when i told her wat she would hafta do to get her hands on two pair lol.

Never really was feeling the Space Jams but I still think the hype over them was way more then the Cool Greys is right now. Hopefully I'm right and it stays that way soni can easily get my pair without sitting in a line for hours

i have the pair with the blue tint and I actually prefer that over the clear.

We'll see on release day which is the real version.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?
They're legit ... but normally they're stolen. (1st batches)

got a pic text of a stock room shot, man these do look better now.....1 or 2. 1 or 2. 1 or 2.maaaan... gametime decision

btw- GS size looks even better
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not surprised that GS sizes look better.

I'm guessing that these won't match the epic release of the first cool greys.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?
They're legit ... but normally they're stolen. (1st batches)

Lol we don't know that, we have no idea how they get these shoes early. For all we know they are stealing the materials and making the shoes in some random garage. Whatever the truth is, I still don't see how Nike hasn't put a stop to this yet. They can put up security fences so that employees can't throw the samples out of the building to fake manufacturers , but they can't stop thousands of legit shoes and boxes from being stolen every month? There is definitely a side to this story that only a select few know about, because it just doesn't add up.

What's the MSRP on boy sizes?

And these are still $175 in men sizes, correct? Just checking to make sure.

Slept this year a little with my connect. Last year I preordered 4 pairs of space jams in late November for retail able to pick up anytime on release day. I wait a few days till the first of the month this year and was only able to preorder 2 pairs and neither in my size:frown:. It is an hour and a half drive from the spot I get them now that im done with school and back in the Bean, but thankfully they let me pay with cc over the phone and didnt have to immidiately have to drive out there tonight and have to pay in person in order to preorder these. Big thanks to my connect always looking out. Ill be camping at the mall on release day hoping to get another 3 or 4 pairs. Lat year I was able to camp and get 3 pairs. Then will walk into my connects store and grab my reserved pairs. Really hoping I can come out of this with a size 10.5 my size, but if I dont I guess I can always try and trade.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

What's the MSRP on boy sizes?

And these are still $175 in men sizes, correct? Just checking to make sure.
i think gs is 100 or 110.

mens are 175.

I don't envision riots at malls and people being beaten and killed like the first time, not to mention the price tag and the cache of JB is not the same.

Back
Top Bottom