Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

What's up I recently got accepted into the NT community, but I had these for a little over a month. Thought I'd contribute.

Nice pics, the blue tint goes good with these.

I'm still on the fence about these. Never was really a CG fan, and I still haven't even worn my SJ's.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Man when will you guys learn to stop messing with some of these online stores?

I cop'd my SJs and 1st pair of CGs from Footalog with smooth transactions. It was just my 3rd transaction that ended up like this. That's why I don't mind messing with them.

Here's Footalog's response to my paypal dispute:

16 November 2010

Air Mail Services to the United States of America

Due to heightened aviation security measures taken by the United States of America (USA) concerning mail transportation to the country, all air mail services (including Speedpost) from Hong Kong to the USA are subject to delay until further notice. Any inconvenience caused is much regretted.
Maybe this is why shipments are delayed. I still can't figure out why my order went through customs in NYC before finally arriving here in CA.
ohwell.gif

The reasoning was legit US restricted air transport on Nov 17th but lifted it on Dec 1st

I kinda mess w/ that JORDAN RETRO 11 PINNACLE BACKPACK they got on Eastbay.

it'll match the shoes nice
pimp.gif

I had no problem with my order from footalog...I actually did not have a paypal verfied account when I ordered, and they email me asking me to verfiy my paypal or shipping address or to use western union and they would hold me shoes untill I do.

I emailed them back with the verfication from paypal, and they email me back the next day saying they were shipping my shoes.

Got shipping confirmation the next day.

And my shoes in about 5-6 days

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Air Jordan XI "Concords" will be released next December 23rd, 2011. This is confirmed.

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

Cant really say that.  Pics for these didnt leak until a few months ago but I confirmed them almost a yr ago (http://niketalk.com/topic/228843) (thanks to a NTer who shall remain nameless).  Concords where scheduled for this yr but things changed so its very likely for 2011 release.  BTW: Relax, the reason most people don't post their finding on NT because no one believes them.  I also made a thread confirming Cement 3's almost a yr ago too (http://niketalk.com/topic/227048), obviously we all know they didn't come out this year as originally planned but we already see pics for 2011.  I say that, to say this, stop calling everyone a liar because that's the reason we're last to get info now. 
This^ What Mr.718 said to a T. Concords are coming. This is Fact. Shoe wony hit production until around No later then September for early resellers to have them by October to build up the Hype Machine.
........NUFF SAID

The man has spoken....

1324222_o.gif

Actually it's the 24th of december 2011, confirmed.

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Man when will you guys learn to stop messing with some of these online stores?

I cop'd my SJs and 1st pair of CGs from Footalog with smooth transactions. It was just my 3rd transaction that ended up like this. That's why I don't mind messing with them.
2/3 isn't bad, I guess I'm just too impatient with the waiting. I prefer state side. GL with the outcome

it seems i remember someone saying that these fit kinda small, like if i had 09 space jams size 10 and they were kinda small that these fit like that. Anyone have input?

I ordered mines on 12/3 which was a Friday. I'm hoping to get my shipping info/tracking on Monday. I think the time difference messed it all up. **Fingers & Toes crossed** I wanna rock these before Xmas!

I ordered mines on 12/3 which was a Friday. I'm hoping to get my shipping info/tracking on Monday. I think the time difference messed it all up. **Fingers & Toes crossed** I wanna rock these before Xmas!

Everybody around me is going crazy, stupid crazy for these, and some of them are calling these the gray space jams
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thank God I have my pair already. Good luck to everyone on release date. I don't want to be waiting in line or camping for these just to walkout empty handed.

Air Jordan XI "Concords" will be released next December 23rd, 2011. This is confirmed.

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

If the concord's release next year it's gonna be hell, theres gonna be dudes camping out 3-4 days or maybe a week before RD

A water boy/towel boy rocking yellowed OG's sitting on the floor on the nets bench today VS. the Celtics. He's stunting on the nets players. I bet Paul Pierce and Baby noticed them, iv seen both of them comment and compliment kids out in Boston on there J's before, they are real good guys.

Originally Posted by The7onius

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

Cant really say that.  Pics for these didnt leak until a few months ago but I confirmed them almost a yr ago (http://niketalk.com/topic/228843) (thanks to a NTer who shall remain nameless).  Concords where scheduled for this yr but things changed so its very likely for 2011 release.  BTW: Relax, the reason most people don't post their finding on NT because no one believes them.  I also made a thread confirming Cement 3's almost a yr ago too (http://niketalk.com/topic/227048), obviously we all know they didn't come out this year as originally planned but we already see pics for 2011.  I say that, to say this, stop calling everyone a liar because that's the reason we're last to get info now. 
This^ What Mr.718 said to a T. Concords are coming. This is Fact. Shoe wony hit production until around No later then September for early resellers to have them by October to build up the Hype Machine.
........NUFF SAID

The man has spoken....

1324222_o.gif

Concords being released on Christmas Eve? is Jordan trying to get people killed?

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Originally Posted by The7onius

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

........NUFF SAID

The man has spoken....

1324222_o.gif

Concords being released on Christmas Eve? is Jordan trying to get people killed?

wow... thts some tough question~
just like your gf asking you, if she and your mother both drop in the lake, assume both don't know how to swim. Who are you gonna save?!

but here is, Xmas eve... family or sneakers?!

thts a hard answer... i go for sneakers

Back
Top Bottom