Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Footalog finally contacted me after a week and a half. They said they were sold out of my size. I opted to take a 12 instead of an 11.5.

eek.gif
 Nice pic!

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Footalog finally contacted me after a week and a half. They said they were sold out of my size. I opted to take a 12 instead of an 11.5.

11.5 being your original size?? 12 would be perfect anyways, according to some people these fit like the SJ's so they're like a half size smaller.

I know for sure that their will not be alot of size 14s and 15s around. Thats the size I wear. If resellers get their hands on that size, I can basically say im f*** with no vaseline or KY jelly

Not worth waiting in line for imo. Only reason why I copped early just to have a pair. Coz sz 9 of 2001 is just much more. Lol not willing to pay mad $ for it. Good luck to all. I can already see people gettn pushed out of their way.. smh

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Not worth waiting in line for imo. Only reason why I copped early just to have a pair. Coz sz 9 of 2001 is just much more. Lol not willing to pay mad $ for it. Good luck to all. I can already see people gettn pushed out of their way.. smh
NOT worth waiting in line for.... but WORTH paying prolly at least $100 over MSRP to get them early????

I never was a whiz in math, but I don't see the logical calculation here.... yall just scared to line up with the goons

Real G's do real things cuz.... if u got cake to drop just say u scared to line up but have more money than those that do.... it really sounds lame when people say they're not worth this or that in regards to trying to score on RD....

But then post pics of the b-grades they spent around $300 for.... I've got a solid plug AND I 8nt scared of the line

Decided just yesterday im passing on these. I just cant get pass that $175 price tag for a completely under par shoe. I was disappointed in my CDP's (pinky toe still cant stand it), disappointed in my Space Jams (had to take nail clippers to the sole herpes) not getting caught on these too. I still need Concords but Im strongly contemplating at least a DS DMP pair. Im going Kobe VI instead of these. Quality shoe, for $45 less. That extra $ for the box is CRAP! NOt knocking anyone getting them, but for me after I thought about it an easy pass.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by yungone350

there will be enough of these to go around, just about everystore in you mall will have them, the only reason it will be difficult to cop is because the resellers will be in the line really early

finally someone speaks truth. i feel bad for everyone that's ODing and copping these early. such a waste of dough

Considering that I get to sleep in, and to have had the luxury of wearing these well over a month before release, you can speak for yourself. I'm more than satisfied with my purchase. My money to ensure my peace of mind come December 23rd was well worth it. Enough of these to go around huh? I remember this talk last year before the SJ's dropped. How quickly we forget that XI's bring out a wide spectrum of consumers, not just those of us who cop Jordans on the regular. Good luck to everyone trying to get these though. 
True. That money spent brings peace of mind. But last year's SJ drop didn't seem all that nuts. Granted, I was lucky. I walked into a Footlocker late around 9:30 in brooklyn and I snagged a pair. But even after, they had a re-up online and at some stores. JB has produced more than enough to go around. It just may take some more time than others.

And real-talk, the ebay resale value is not going to be that high. You'll be able to cop close to retail value if for some reason you don't get your pair.
wink.gif

Just sayin.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by vipersupra

NOT worth waiting in line for.... but WORTH paying prolly at least $100 over MSRP to get them early????

I never was a whiz in math, but I don't see the logical calculation here.... yall just scared to line up with the goons

Real G's do real things cuz.... if u got cake to drop just say u scared to line up but have more money than those that do.... it really sounds lame when people say they're not worth this or that in regards to trying to score on RD....

But then post pics of the b-grades they spent around $300 for.... I've got a solid plug AND I 8nt scared of the line

Yeah...paying $100 over retail to sleep and potentially grab a flawed product isn't a good way to justify passing on line-up. If you have to work that day really early and that 2-3+ hours you spend lining up would cost you say $45 ($15 an hr) if you line up then your really paying round $245 when another fifty would have you in the clear and at work without money outta your next check...THAT makes sense but lining up really isn't that hard..it all about how dedicated you want to be to the release...my suggestion...you need to out there around at least 3am try to look for midnight release out in your area as they are more word of mouth and easier then say national release morning. As long as you are prepared for all options (example: standing in line with a friend(safety and line placement security) refreshing your favorite webstore's jordan page or calling eastbay (make sure to have autofill on your phones browser completed!) You should be able to walk away a champion on RD. 
pimp.gif
 This is a GR...try worrying about a 200 pair only release when the only place you have releasing is your nearest Niketown (not even HOH) you have to set aside a few DAYS to assure your pair @ retail then and your in the middle of San Fransisco with thirsty thieves just WAITING for you to floss some cash (always always bring plastic to these releases! Cash only if you want to buy off another person that copped...sometimes the hype at that level will have you paying EXTREME reseller prices...I remember the air yeezy release some dude offer up $700 to a kid who copped...lol he said no but he was kinda young and frail though...)

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by air max 87

this happens with every christmas jordan, yall are plum dumb
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes screaming GR, these will sell out, pretty much every Xmas jordan sells out, and 11s? forget about it.

yall were cryin last year that the spacejams werent gonna sell out and everyone was gonna get pairs and blah blah

i had 1000+ pairs within 5-15 mins of me sell out, yall fools if you think other wise
EXACTLY

There is no doubt these will sell out, probably the first day.

But you are setting yourself up, if you go to spots that YOU KNOW there will be a lot of people.
(Example, that HOH in Houston in that Youtube video.)

There will not be a Champs, FNL, FA, FTL, HOH, NT, or mom and pops shop that will not have atleast 2 FSR.

Just find you a lowkey, non-hypebeast spot, and you will be fine.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Loving my OGS, but to bad I gots to get rid of em. I forced to sell them because Im getting out of the shoe game. Finally realized that its more to life than buying Jays. Also, its to much of a hassle to try to get my size from stores which makes it difficult for me to cop Jays also. Im selling the rest of my collection on ebay size 14, but hopefully everyone gets their pair of 2010s

16kvsxe.jpg

2rnctcl.jpg

1z30za1.jpg

73l3s4.jpg

Sean, Im a size 14-15 in sneakers, so I know your pain. Partly why I passed on the SJ's last year and just about every other Jordan release.I had the original CG XI's back in 01, so Ill go for these again. Never had a pair of Columbia's though. Fiening for a pair. Yours look really nice BTW
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A LIL OFF TOPIC, BUT I CAN SEE JORDAN BRAND PUTTING THAT BLUE SOLE ON THE CONCORD RELEASE NEXT YEAR...I THINK IT LOOKS AMAZING ON THE COOL GREYS BUT ON CONCORDS....IDK ABOUT THAT ONE.

^^ OG Concords had blue soles tho. Not as blue as the OG Columbias tho.

I KNOW THEY DID AND I DIDNT LIKE IT. LIKE RETRO CONCORD SOLES A LOT BETTER. EITHER WAY, THEY ARE CONCORDS. I WILL STILL COP.

Got my 2 pairs locked down.

I'm just relieved that I don't have to deal with all the madness with this release
laugh.gif

If I decide to camp out Dec 23 I'm bringin my soldiers with me. There's been shootings at the local spot in my hood. Its gon be ugly.

My 2 pairs on lock and then I will try the good old fashioned Internet method on release day. haha

Im not knocking anyone willing to pay extra $$$ to get them hassle free, but I've been buying shoes since I was in the 4th grade (xmas money, shoveling snow, cutting grass for money etc...) and every release that I have wanted since then I have been able to purchase on release date. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you do your hw and work at it hard enough every release can be had with out paying stupid prices. With that being said, I personally will NEVER pay over retail for a pair of shoes, but to each its own.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Im not knocking anyone willing to pay extra $$$ to get them hassle free, but I've been buying shoes since I was in the 4th grade (xmas money, shoveling snow, cutting grass for money etc...) and every release that I have wanted since then I have been able to purchase on release date. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you do your hw and work at it hard enough every release can be had with out paying stupid prices. With that being said, I personally will NEVER pay over retail for a pair of shoes, but to each its own.

That's all you had to say fam.

Back
Top Bottom