Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Nice collection Mr718.

I'll pass on them '10s.

00-01s!!!
14l1qg4.jpg

Very nice.
pimp.gif

I called myself passing on these, but I would only be lying to myself.

Those shoes look good, but will not be wearable in 5 years, so I will have to grab me a pair of these.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Nice collection Mr718.

I'll pass on them '10s.

00-01s!!!
14l1qg4.jpg

Very nice.
pimp.gif

I called myself passing on these, but I would only be lying to myself.

Those shoes look good, but will not be wearable in 5 years, so I will have to grab me a pair of these.
very true comment~
if tht's yr grill, and you gotta prepare for the future.

it doesnt seem like they are gonna be retro within future 5 years.

laugh.gif
@ city sole selling the cool greys fro $309. That's not even the craziest part. What is, is that some of you will pay that much for them.
30t6p3b.gif

I called myself so called passing on these too..until I went to the mall today and they had them on display....I'm pretty much tired of XI's unless the concords were releasing...but I guess I will get my girl to get me these for x-mas

Saw them in person at my local HOH. Pair I saw was real nice. Blue iced sole too. Hmm, I wonder how many pairs I'll end up with this go around. Can't wait for the chaos... Lol.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Air Jordan XI "Concords" will be released next December 23rd, 2011. This is confirmed.

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

Cant really say that.  Pics for these didnt leak until a few months ago but I confirmed them almost a yr ago (http://niketalk.com/topic/228843) (thanks to a NTer who shall remain nameless).  Concords where scheduled for this yr but things changed so its very likely for 2011 release.  BTW: Relax, the reason most people don't post their finding on NT because no one believes them.  I also made a thread confirming Cement 3's almost a yr ago too (http://niketalk.com/topic/227048), obviously we all know they didn't come out this year as originally planned but we already see pics for 2011.  I say that, to say this, stop calling everyone a liar because that's the reason we're last to get info now. 
This^ What Mr.718 said to a T. Concords are coming. This is Fact. Shoe wony hit production until around No later then September for early resellers to have them by October to build up the Hype Machine.
........NUFF SAID

The man has spoken....

Actually it's the 24th of december 2011, confirmed.
Concords being released on Christmas Eve? is Jordan trying to get people killed?

wow... thts some tough question~
just like your gf asking you, if she and your mother both drop in the lake, assume both don't know how to swim. Who are you gonna save?!

but here is, Xmas eve... family or sneakers?!

thts a hard answer... i go for sneakers

30t6p3b.gif
 I'm definitely going with family. I'll be copping early again for any XI, but I don't agree with dropping these on Christmas Eve. 

there will be enough of these to go around, just about everystore in you mall will have them, the only reason it will be difficult to cop is because the resellers will be in the line really early

Originally Posted by yungone350

there will be enough of these to go around, just about everystore in you mall will have them, the only reason it will be difficult to cop is because the resellers will be in the line really early
resellers r to blame huh?
how about parent and people that actually want the shoes also?
it is the holiday season u know.
resellers arent to blame for everything

i dunno about anyone else that copped early from Jay but ive had these about 2 months now and while they break necks they are giving me major lulz

finally someone speaks truth. i feel bad for everyone that's ODing and copping these early. such a waste of dough

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

What's up I recently got accepted into the NT community, but I had these for a little over a month. Thought I'd contribute.

Nice pics, the blue tint goes good with these.

I'm still on the fence about these. Never was really a CG fan, and I still haven't even worn my SJ's.
Nice pix but PLEASE waterproof that top half of the CG so that the blue denim stains won't happen as quick...(mabye at all?) I messed up my peewee sbs rocking that dark denim. 

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

finally someone speaks truth. i feel bad for everyone that's ODing and copping these early. such a waste of dough

Considering that I get to sleep in, and to have had the luxury of wearing these well over a month before release, you can speak for yourself. I'm more than satisfied with my purchase. My money to ensure my peace of mind come December 23rd was well worth it. Enough of these to go around huh? I remember this talk last year before the SJ's dropped. How quickly we forget that XI's bring out a wide spectrum of consumers, not just those of us who cop Jordans on the regular. Good luck to everyone trying to get these though. 

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

What's up I recently got accepted into the NT community, but I had these for a little over a month. Thought I'd contribute.

Nice pics, the blue tint goes good with these.

I'm still on the fence about these. Never was really a CG fan, and I still haven't even worn my SJ's.
Nice pix but PLEASE waterproof that top half of the CG so that the blue denim stains won't happen as quick...(mabye at all?) I messed up my peewee sbs rocking that dark denim. 

Nice Dodge Stratus with that fartcan

umm no, resellers arent to blame...but they are always the ones who make it more difficult to cop. parents who want the shoe?? u mean just like every release when parents show up to get kicks for their kids or themselves.
Yes the XI bring out more people, but that exactly my point, people who dont usually come out to buy kicks will be out getting these to resell. And yes the space jams were sold out fast but just like I said every shoe store in the mall had these and they all had more than enough. just because its popular shoe theres more people out. o and if ur cup of tea is to pay more for these early thats cool, if u got the funds i say go for it 

this happens with every christmas jordan, yall are plum dumb
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes screaming GR, these will sell out, pretty much every Xmas jordan sells out, and 11s? forget about it.

yall were cryin last year that the spacejams werent gonna sell out and everyone was gonna get pairs and blah blah

i had 1000+ pairs within 5-15 mins of me sell out, yall fools if you think other wise

Originally Posted by air max 87

this happens with every christmas jordan, yall are plum dumb
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes screaming GR, these will sell out, pretty much every Xmas jordan sells out, and 11s? forget about it.

yall were cryin last year that the spacejams werent gonna sell out and everyone was gonna get pairs and blah blah

i had 1000+ pairs within 5-15 mins of me sell out, yall fools if you think other wise
EXACTLY

o i agree these will mos def sell out. i know that, but these actually are a GR. Everyone will have these just like the SJ's, everyone had them.

Honestly I can't wait to feel these on the feet...everyone that has copped early in my area is saying these feel great. 

Back
Top Bottom