Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Apparently my spot told me today that they aren't getting them... even though they got the Flints and white/red 13's... no spot in Idaho is getting these unfortunately.

do you live in moscow idaho?
Nah, Idaho Falls.  I actually don't know about Moscow, though... so I guess I prematurely said all of Idaho... but when Boise, Pocatello, Twin Falls, and Idaho Falls aren't getting them... well, you know.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Using the burn tool in PS doesn't make your photos automatically cool.

2ilew45.jpg

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Nice try. I'm just stating the obvious. Your hue sucks, your angles are all wrong, and the shallow snaps with the color burn edit show how much of a rookie you are. I can use the manual focus on my cam and tune the white balance on it perfectly but misusing the burn tool in PS automatically cancels my efforts to make the shot look "cool." You're doing too much to it.

You want to take shots at people and their pictures in here but can't take constructive criticism for yours. Who's really mad? What's good, son?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Using the burn tool in PS doesn't make your photos automatically cool.

2ilew45.jpg

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Nice try. I'm just stating the obvious. Your hue sucks, your angles are all wrong, and the shallow snaps with the color burn edit show how much of a rookie you are. I can use the manual focus on my cam and tune the white balance on it perfectly but misusing the burn tool in PS automatically cancels my efforts to make the shot look "cool." You're doing too much to it.

You want to take shots at people and their pictures in here but can't take constructive criticism for yours. Who's really mad? What's good, son?
laugh.gif

Nope!  I have Photoshop and I don't use it.  In fact, I had to Google "Photoshop Burn Tool" to find out what the hell your talking about
laugh.gif
.  Any adjustments I make are on my own.  If you don't like it, so be it. Why don't you post "manual focus on my cam and tune the white balance on it perfectly" and post?  Until then....

haters_gonna_hate.gif

haters.gif

2v2vzsz_2.gif

Besides ShoeTrends and SneakerPost where else can i cop these online? Not including the big sites like Eastbay and Finishline

Originally Posted by Stonesour8

Besides ShoeTrends and SneakerPost where else can i cop these online? Not including the big sites like Eastbay and Finishline

Pickyourshoes, Instyleshoes, Uptempoair, Osneaker and probably a bunch more.

laugh.gif

you are a hater dude, sorry someone took a relevant picture of some sick shoes and posted it in a relevant thread, if you dont like it or think his pics are "bad quality" then ignore them and move on, trying to embarass him cuz maybe YOU THINK his pics arent as good of yours is just a bad look dog, your thirsty.

and e=props on being able to use the manual focus on your cam and tune the white balance on it perfectly
roll.gif

some of us dont really give a fcuck, some of us just want to take a pic of our shoes and share it with others who are interested, like i said, if you aint interested, move on.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Back to the kicks...

How much will these be on Swoosh?

$105 if they're discounted on Swoosh.
Thanks.

Does anyone know if the SJs were discounted last year?

yes the space jams were discounted on swoosh last year ($105) and the cool greys will be the same price this year on swoosh

Lol why would you answer if you didn't even know? and I swear NT dudes have THE MOST irrelevant arguments ever..

I wish some people would come back to reality on SJ pricing. Banana and all, some people are just OD. 400 on some ebay auctions lol.
Cant wait for the cool greys though. Have tons of grey stuff to wear since I sold my cool grey IX.

Can't believe thes are $237 in total in Canada. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Do ya'l think I can just lineup on release day and get a pair size 9?

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

Can't believe thes are $237 in total in Canada. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Do ya'l think I can just lineup on release day and get a pair size 9?

No, don't even try.  Size 9 was discontinued and no one will ever get a size 9 no matter what time they line up.

I don't really get questions like this
laugh.gif
Line up early enough and you'll get a pair

I just found out my local finish line received these after they were told they weren't getting them, and they don't get anything that is even close to being limited....i was at a finish line in PA yesterday and they had a boat load of them and had more comming.

Back
Top Bottom