Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Just left the mall ask my girl at FA how many pairs they got in she said they got 264 pairs and the champs across from them got in 150 pairs. if im there early im good, so happy i didnt buy these early

where the heck do you live? mall of america?
roll.gif
well mall of america isnt a state are a city, but i do live in florida so roll around laughing all u want but im sure i ll a pair are EZ like Eric Wright (RIP)
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Copped this weekend in Williamsburg BK, to all that PM'd me, sorry, I heard they jacked the price to at least 250...
sick.gif

I know for a fact Tom **** and Harry's is getting them on Tuesday... Flushing stop off the M train...good luck to all
http://

Originally Posted by AF92

Got the shipment in my store today... here it is (minus a pair of 13s hiding somewhere)

2wludlk.jpg

No 11.5 for some reason... but we got a fair amount (24). Especially in biggger sizes.

they come out with sz11.5, don't they?
just you guys didnt receive it right?

Got the shipment in my store today... here it is (minus a pair of 13s hiding somewhere)

No 11.5 for some reason... but we got a fair amount (24). Especially in biggger sizes.

you work in btown?

I was thinking about printing up some cool grey shirts.  What do you guys think about either of these designs for a t shirt.

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3A5%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D343%3B37453533%3Anu0mrj

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by youngcurse

How much do people normally charge for a swoosh accounts? 

nerd.gif
deesnake003 from this site charged me $70.  Then never sent me one.  The guy before him charged me $45 and came through.  It worked fine until he left his job to pursue a real career.

Originally Posted by bwc1139

I was thinking about printing up some cool grey shirts.  What do you guys think about of either of these designs for a t shirt.
 i would copp for the right price.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

These cool greys+all charcoal grey unit+=stepping out clean than a mofo

4qh3l1.jpg

Word, not to nitpick, but those sweats Jada is wearing are just plain ol grey, not charcoal

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by seanj4523

These cool greys+all charcoal grey unit+=stepping out clean than a mofo

4qh3l1.jpg

Word, not to nitpick, but those sweats Jada is wearing are just plain ol grey, not charcoal Akademik
indifferent.gif
Fixed
wink.gif

i think i like the bottom one better, a bit more simple, a little easier on the eyes.

I would cop either though for like $15-20

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i think i like the bottom one better, a bit more simple, a little easier on the eyes.

I would cop either though for like $15-20

yeah i tried to in incorporate the sole of the xi into the first one but it does make it a little busier.

BWC... now that is a solid Tee. NICE WORK... That would be sick if you could get that same font/lettering thats on the tongue of the XIs going down the trunk....

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

2wludlk.jpg

they come out with sz11.5, don't they?
just you guys didnt receive it right?
yea thats probably it 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

you work in btown?
yup!

Back
Top Bottom