Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Even though i know this release is going to be crazy, Im hoping this release isnt too crazy to the point that its going to get violent in areas.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

heyy what the heck is swoosh and that discount you guys talking about....

Nike "employees" have a swoosh account where they get a discount(40%?) on most items on NDC

Swoosh = NDC just certain (most) things show up on swoosh with the 40% EMPLOYEE discount. The sites both share the same stock so once something is gone from NDC its also gone from Swoosh.

How do I get a swoosh? Either have a family member work for nike or a friend who would be willing to send you an invite, or you can buy an account from a nike employee.

But where would I look to buy a swoosh account? Make a WTB listing in the miscellaneous section if you're that thirsty.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I just found out my local finish line received these after they were told they weren't getting them, and they don't get anything that is even close to being limited....i was at a finish line in PA yesterday and they had a boat load of them and had more comming.

With this said, they will still sell out
indifferent.gif

i dont even know if im getting these, im low on cash right now but when i do get money the prices are gonna be high

SMFH
30t6p3b.gif

A swoosh account would be nice, but trying to get these on their as well as other tough releases would be next to impossible. I would use a swoosh account if I had one more for clothing and other gear and probably pick up a few retros that I like that sit for the low.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I just found out my local finish line received these after they were told they weren't getting them, and they don't get anything that is even close to being limited....i was at a finish line in PA yesterday and they had a boat load of them and had more comming.

With this said, they will still sell out
indifferent.gif

I agree......I'm just shocked my local one got them.....they were shocked too.  They use to get the limited stuff years ago, but they just sat collecting dust.  They were the kings of filling on line orders. lol

Just left the mall ask my girl at FA how many pairs they got in she said they got 264 pairs and the champs across from them got in 150 pairs. if im there early im good, so happy i didnt buy these early

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Just left the mall ask my girl at FA how many pairs they got in she said they got 264 pairs and the champs across from them got in 150 pairs. if im there early im good, so happy i didnt buy these early

where the heck do you live? mall of america?
roll.gif

Got the shipment in my store today... here it is (minus a pair of 13s hiding somewhere)

2wludlk.jpg

No 11.5 for some reason... but we got a fair amount (24). Especially in biggger sizes.

Originally Posted by AF92

Got the shipment in my store today... here it is (minus a pair of 13s hiding somewhere)

2wludlk.jpg

No 11.5 for some reason... but we got a fair amount (24). Especially in biggger sizes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

How much are these in infants, kids and big kids?

I know in big kids theyre 110 but i couldnt tell you in the other runs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

where the heck do you live? mall of america?
roll.gif
well mall of america isnt a state are a city, but i do live in florida so roll around laughing all u want but im sure i ll a pair are EZ like Eric Wright (RIP)
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom